Dale Farm

Old Oct 19th 2011, 6:30 pm
On the road again.

Dick Dasterdly has a reputation beyond reputeDick Dasterdly has a reputation beyond reputeDick Dasterdly has a reputation beyond reputeDick Dasterdly has a reputation beyond reputeDick Dasterdly has a reputation beyond reputeDick Dasterdly has a reputation beyond reputeDick Dasterdly has a reputation beyond reputeDick Dasterdly has a reputation beyond reputeDick Dasterdly has a reputation beyond reputeDick Dasterdly has a reputation beyond reputeDick Dasterdly has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Dale Farm

Originally Posted by Fredbargate
Do you remember the Strangeways riots many years ago

My solution.

Rent out Sniper rifles at £1000 per shot

Riot over.

Permission to speak Sir.

May I be the first one to volunteer to shoot the gippy wippys where the sun don't shine ?
Old Oct 19th 2011, 7:00 pm
bil
Banned

bil has a reputation beyond reputebil has a reputation beyond reputebil has a reputation beyond reputebil has a reputation beyond reputebil has a reputation beyond reputebil has a reputation beyond reputebil has a reputation beyond reputebil has a reputation beyond reputebil has a reputation beyond reputebil has a reputation beyond reputebil has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Dick Dasterdly
Permission to speak Sir.

May I be the first one to volunteer to shoot the gippy wippys where the sun don't shine ?
Prisoners sometimes riot because of unreasonable treatment by corrupt warders. That I can live with. You want them off the roof, hose them down with water and wait till the chill factor sets in.

TGBs? Why there isn't a bounty on their heads I will never know.
Old Oct 19th 2011, 7:44 pm
VFR
BE Forum Addict

VFR has a reputation beyond reputeVFR has a reputation beyond reputeVFR has a reputation beyond reputeVFR has a reputation beyond reputeVFR has a reputation beyond reputeVFR has a reputation beyond reputeVFR has a reputation beyond reputeVFR has a reputation beyond reputeVFR has a reputation beyond reputeVFR has a reputation beyond reputeVFR has a reputation beyond repute

This is outrageous & some of the comments on here defy belief.

What about their rights then ?
Their right to please themselves.
Their right to pay nothing, but receive the same as a tax payer.
Their right to break onto land & despoil it at the owners expense.
Their right to own/drive untaxed vehicles (ermmm bit like the Brit CDS cars)

Old Oct 19th 2011, 8:04 pm
HBG
Lost in BE Cyberspace

HBG has a reputation beyond reputeHBG has a reputation beyond reputeHBG has a reputation beyond reputeHBG has a reputation beyond reputeHBG has a reputation beyond reputeHBG has a reputation beyond reputeHBG has a reputation beyond reputeHBG has a reputation beyond reputeHBG has a reputation beyond reputeHBG has a reputation beyond reputeHBG has a reputation beyond repute

I like to speak up for persecuted minorities because I read the Guardian, and for other reasons too, and I think it's wrong to condemn a bunch of thieving gippos in the previous posts.

They should have been given an alternative site. I know Dale Farm, and the whole lot would fit into the Sandringham Estate ten times over. They wouldn't bother anyone there, the place is empty apart from a few days over Christmas.
Old Oct 19th 2011, 9:37 pm
On the road again.

Dick Dasterdly has a reputation beyond reputeDick Dasterdly has a reputation beyond reputeDick Dasterdly has a reputation beyond reputeDick Dasterdly has a reputation beyond reputeDick Dasterdly has a reputation beyond reputeDick Dasterdly has a reputation beyond reputeDick Dasterdly has a reputation beyond reputeDick Dasterdly has a reputation beyond reputeDick Dasterdly has a reputation beyond reputeDick Dasterdly has a reputation beyond reputeDick Dasterdly has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by HBG
I like to speak up for persecuted minorities because I read the Guardian, and for other reasons too, and I think it's wrong to condemn a bunch of thieving gippos in the previous posts.

They should have been given an alternative site. I know Dale Farm, and the whole lot would fit into the Sandringham Estate ten times over. They wouldn't bother anyone there, the place is empty apart from a few days over Christmas.
Well thats mighty big hearted of you HBG to put forward a much more balanced view on behalf of a thieving persecuted minority.

I'm sure that the Queen and Phil would be proud to have them around as honoured guests and help further cement relationships after their recent visit to the Emerald Isle.

Now where's Liz got her family silver stashed away these days and them there Crown jewels might be worth a bob or two as well on the black market.

Yes I can see them just lovin' it there.
Old Oct 19th 2011, 10:01 pm
bil
Banned

bil has a reputation beyond reputebil has a reputation beyond reputebil has a reputation beyond reputebil has a reputation beyond reputebil has a reputation beyond reputebil has a reputation beyond reputebil has a reputation beyond reputebil has a reputation beyond reputebil has a reputation beyond reputebil has a reputation beyond reputebil has a reputation beyond repute

Well thats mighty big hearted of you HBG to put forward a much more balanced view on behalf of a thieving persecuted minority.

I'm sure that the Queen and Phil would be proud to have them around as honoured guests and help further cement relationships after their recent visit to the Emerald Isle.

Now where's Liz got her family silver stashed away these days and them there Crown jewels might be worth a bob or two as well on the black market.

Yes I can see them just lovin' it there.
I don't know mate, I think it's a great idea to shove the pikeys onto the royal estates.
Old Oct 20th 2011, 2:35 am
BE Enthusiast

Hino has a reputation beyond reputeHino has a reputation beyond reputeHino has a reputation beyond reputeHino has a reputation beyond reputeHino has a reputation beyond reputeHino has a reputation beyond reputeHino has a reputation beyond reputeHino has a reputation beyond reputeHino has a reputation beyond reputeHino has a reputation beyond reputeHino has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by bil
I don't know mate, I think it's a great idea to shove the pikeys onto the royal estates.
You might have a point.

At least HRH would be able to get all those gravel driveways tarmaced real cheap..................cash in hand of course
Old Oct 20th 2011, 4:56 am
On the road again.

Originally Posted by Hino
You might have a point.

At least HRH would be able to get all those gravel driveways tarmaced real cheap..................cash in hand of course
There we are then, the perfect solution, everybody happy.
Old Oct 20th 2011, 7:43 am
BE Enthusiast

licinius has a reputation beyond reputelicinius has a reputation beyond reputelicinius has a reputation beyond reputelicinius has a reputation beyond reputelicinius has a reputation beyond reputelicinius has a reputation beyond reputelicinius has a reputation beyond reputelicinius has a reputation beyond reputelicinius has a reputation beyond reputelicinius has a reputation beyond reputelicinius has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by playamonte
Their right to break onto land & despoil it at the owners expense
???????????? They own the land themselves!!

Sure they didn't have planning permission & dodge local taxes but they'll do that where ever they go. They were contained on their own property, not squatting & fowling somebody else's land. Has nobody ever heard the expression 'better the devil you know'.

Now they're gonna move on from the land they own to illegally occupy somewhere else. Some people's logic really does baffled me
Old Oct 20th 2011, 7:59 am
bil
Banned

Originally Posted by licinius
???????????? They own the land themselves!!

Sure they didn't have planning permission & dodge local taxes but they'll do that where ever they go. They were contained on their own property, not squatting & fowling somebody else's land. Has nobody ever heard the expression 'better the devil you know'.

Now they're gonna move on from the land they own to illegally occupy somewhere else. Some people's logic really does baffled me
So when someone breaks the law and defies the planning rules, we should, as long as they are pikeys let them get away with it?
Old Oct 20th 2011, 9:32 am
Banned

jackytoo has a reputation beyond reputejackytoo has a reputation beyond reputejackytoo has a reputation beyond reputejackytoo has a reputation beyond reputejackytoo has a reputation beyond reputejackytoo has a reputation beyond reputejackytoo has a reputation beyond reputejackytoo has a reputation beyond reputejackytoo has a reputation beyond reputejackytoo has a reputation beyond reputejackytoo has a reputation beyond repute

As someone who has fields at the front and back, although not in that area, I think they should leave the gyppos where they are
Old Oct 20th 2011, 10:04 am
Banned

JLFS has a reputation beyond reputeJLFS has a reputation beyond reputeJLFS has a reputation beyond reputeJLFS has a reputation beyond reputeJLFS has a reputation beyond reputeJLFS has a reputation beyond reputeJLFS has a reputation beyond reputeJLFS has a reputation beyond reputeJLFS has a reputation beyond reputeJLFS has a reputation beyond reputeJLFS has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by jackytoo
As someone who has fields at the front and back, although not in that area, I think they should leave the gyppos where they are
On a similar note, there are a few protesters chained to the big gates to dale farm, and I think they are "concreted" to them too....

The bailiffs are trying to work outhow to remove them.

Well, as the weather is quite cold in the UK now and looks like it will continue, I think it would teach all the doogooders a lesson, to leave them there, put a few cameras on them day and night so the whole world can watch them crap in a bucket.

Old Oct 20th 2011, 10:18 am
On the road again.

Originally Posted by JLFS
On a similar note, there are a few protesters chained to the big gates to dale farm, and I think they are "concreted" to them too....

The bailiffs are trying to work outhow to remove them.

Well, as the weather is quite cold in the UK now and looks like it will continue, I think it would teach all the doogooders a lesson, to leave them there, put a few cameras on them day and night so the whole world can watch them crap in a bucket.

Maybe order a load of readimix and top them over for posterity as a warning to future generations.
Old Oct 20th 2011, 10:30 am
Banned

JLFS has a reputation beyond reputeJLFS has a reputation beyond reputeJLFS has a reputation beyond reputeJLFS has a reputation beyond reputeJLFS has a reputation beyond reputeJLFS has a reputation beyond reputeJLFS has a reputation beyond reputeJLFS has a reputation beyond reputeJLFS has a reputation beyond reputeJLFS has a reputation beyond reputeJLFS has a reputation beyond repute

Maybe order a load of readimix and top them over for posterity as a warning to future generations.
A sort of modern day Pompey
Old Oct 20th 2011, 11:54 am
BE Forum Addict

Lynn R has a reputation beyond reputeLynn R has a reputation beyond reputeLynn R has a reputation beyond reputeLynn R has a reputation beyond reputeLynn R has a reputation beyond reputeLynn R has a reputation beyond reputeLynn R has a reputation beyond reputeLynn R has a reputation beyond reputeLynn R has a reputation beyond reputeLynn R has a reputation beyond reputeLynn R has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by JLFS
A sort of modern day Pompey
Isn't that Portsmouth?

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.