Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Europe > Spain
Reload this Page >

Cruising from Malaga

Cruising from Malaga

Old Jul 11th 2009, 6:41 pm
Forum Regular

shaggymon is a name known to allshaggymon is a name known to allshaggymon is a name known to allshaggymon is a name known to allshaggymon is a name known to allshaggymon is a name known to allshaggymon is a name known to allshaggymon is a name known to allshaggymon is a name known to allshaggymon is a name known to allshaggymon is a name known to all
Default Cruising from Malaga

Hi. Anyone got any info or experiences regarding taking a cruise from Malaga...parking, port access, facilities etc? Cheers.
Old Jul 12th 2009, 9:20 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Fredbargate has a reputation beyond reputeFredbargate has a reputation beyond reputeFredbargate has a reputation beyond reputeFredbargate has a reputation beyond reputeFredbargate has a reputation beyond reputeFredbargate has a reputation beyond reputeFredbargate has a reputation beyond reputeFredbargate has a reputation beyond reputeFredbargate has a reputation beyond reputeFredbargate has a reputation beyond reputeFredbargate has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Cruising from Malaga

Originally Posted by shaggymon
Hi. Anyone got any info or experiences regarding taking a cruise from Malaga...parking, port access, facilities etc? Cheers.
Hi Shaggyman I have asked a couple of times without success about parking near Malaga Port.

I have come to the conclusion that parking at the airport and then taxi or train is the way to do it.
Old Jul 13th 2009, 6:21 pm
Forum Regular

shaggymon is a name known to allshaggymon is a name known to allshaggymon is a name known to allshaggymon is a name known to allshaggymon is a name known to allshaggymon is a name known to allshaggymon is a name known to allshaggymon is a name known to allshaggymon is a name known to allshaggymon is a name known to allshaggymon is a name known to all
Thumbs up Re: Cruising from Malaga

As a partial answer to my own question, parking is available at Dock 4 within the Malaga Port area. A plan of the port for reference can be found at the Malaga Port website: http://www.puertomalaga.com/home_eng.htm . Best of all, the parking is free.
Old Jul 15th 2009, 9:42 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Fredbargate has a reputation beyond reputeFredbargate has a reputation beyond reputeFredbargate has a reputation beyond reputeFredbargate has a reputation beyond reputeFredbargate has a reputation beyond reputeFredbargate has a reputation beyond reputeFredbargate has a reputation beyond reputeFredbargate has a reputation beyond reputeFredbargate has a reputation beyond reputeFredbargate has a reputation beyond reputeFredbargate has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by shaggymon
As a partial answer to my own question, parking is available at Dock 4 within the Malaga Port area. A plan of the port for reference can be found at the Malaga Port website: http://www.puertomalaga.com/home_eng.htm . Best of all, the parking is free.
Thanks for the info shaggyman, but where does it say parking?

I visited the port some months ago and was told by the Security Officer on the gate that there was no car parking.
Old Jul 15th 2009, 10:00 am
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by Fredbargate
Thanks for the info shaggyman, but where does it say parking?

I visited the port some months ago and was told by the Security Officer on the gate that there was no car parking.
I gave the site link so that people could identify where dock 4 was. As to how I know about the parking, I sent the port an email and asked about parking etc. they replied very quickly:
"You can park the car in the naut dock number 4, free
Servicio Atención al Cliente SAC
Puerto de Málaga".
Obviously you can only park there if using the port/sailing.