Croxteth?

Old Aug 25th 2007, 10:14 pm
BE Enthusiast

sarahchirles has a reputation beyond reputesarahchirles has a reputation beyond reputesarahchirles has a reputation beyond reputesarahchirles has a reputation beyond reputesarahchirles has a reputation beyond reputesarahchirles has a reputation beyond reputesarahchirles has a reputation beyond reputesarahchirles has a reputation beyond reputesarahchirles has a reputation beyond reputesarahchirles has a reputation beyond reputesarahchirles has a reputation beyond repute
Default Croxteth?

What do you think?

Or is it that so many/ one of the reasons we are in Spain?

Answers on a postcard please.

Last edited by sarahchirles; Aug 25th 2007 at 10:18 pm.
Old Aug 25th 2007, 10:18 pm
Fed up in England!!

silverchick is a splendid one to beholdsilverchick is a splendid one to beholdsilverchick is a splendid one to beholdsilverchick is a splendid one to beholdsilverchick is a splendid one to beholdsilverchick is a splendid one to beholdsilverchick is a splendid one to beholdsilverchick is a splendid one to beholdsilverchick is a splendid one to beholdsilverchick is a splendid one to beholdsilverchick is a splendid one to behold
Default Re: Croxteth?

Originally Posted by sarahchirles View Post
What do you think?

Or is it that so many reasons we are in Spain?

damn sure its one of the reasons we're leaving!
Old Aug 25th 2007, 10:20 pm
BE Enthusiast

sarahchirles has a reputation beyond reputesarahchirles has a reputation beyond reputesarahchirles has a reputation beyond reputesarahchirles has a reputation beyond reputesarahchirles has a reputation beyond reputesarahchirles has a reputation beyond reputesarahchirles has a reputation beyond reputesarahchirles has a reputation beyond reputesarahchirles has a reputation beyond reputesarahchirles has a reputation beyond reputesarahchirles has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by silverchick View Post
damn sure its one of the reasons we're leaving!
Its scary? I dunno! Gangs, Knives etc.

It seems out of control!
Old Aug 25th 2007, 10:30 pm
Fed up in England!!

silverchick is a splendid one to beholdsilverchick is a splendid one to beholdsilverchick is a splendid one to beholdsilverchick is a splendid one to beholdsilverchick is a splendid one to beholdsilverchick is a splendid one to beholdsilverchick is a splendid one to beholdsilverchick is a splendid one to beholdsilverchick is a splendid one to beholdsilverchick is a splendid one to beholdsilverchick is a splendid one to behold

H.G used to be a magistrate, and it used to sicken him at how their hands were tied as to how much of a sentence they could give to people because the law is so lenient towards some crimes.
Old Aug 25th 2007, 10:38 pm
BE Forum Addict

Bigbhudda69 has a reputation beyond reputeBigbhudda69 has a reputation beyond reputeBigbhudda69 has a reputation beyond reputeBigbhudda69 has a reputation beyond reputeBigbhudda69 has a reputation beyond reputeBigbhudda69 has a reputation beyond reputeBigbhudda69 has a reputation beyond reputeBigbhudda69 has a reputation beyond reputeBigbhudda69 has a reputation beyond reputeBigbhudda69 has a reputation beyond reputeBigbhudda69 has a reputation beyond repute

H.G used to be a magistrate, and it used to sicken him at how their hands were tied as to how much of a sentence they could give to people because the law is so lenient towards some crimes.
Blimey..ole HG has done a bit in his tender years, any chance of getting him to be the forum beak..he could hand down sentences to all the forum wrong doers.
We need to step back in time a bit when a copper would kick you up the butt if you stepped out of line to much and then take you home to your parents and you would get a double bollocking as well..it was about respect.
Old Aug 26th 2007, 11:29 pm
Fed up in England!!

Originally Posted by Bigbhudda69 View Post
Blimey..ole HG has done a bit in his tender years, any chance of getting him to be the forum beak..he could hand down sentences to all the forum wrong doers.
We need to step back in time a bit when a copper would kick you up the butt if you stepped out of line to much and then take you home to your parents and you would get a double bollocking as well..it was about respect.
I know he's a real busybody!! I don't know how hefitsit all in... oh! Yes I do.....he neglects me!!!

Kids just aren't afraid of the police anymore, the majority of them have no respect for any figure of authority, teachers, police, their elders, but to be onest, I think the fact that they don't respect the police is its only too obvious to them that they are ineffectual and will only get 'warned' for their misdemeanors!
Old Aug 29th 2007, 9:42 am
BE Forum Addict

Bigbhudda69 has a reputation beyond reputeBigbhudda69 has a reputation beyond reputeBigbhudda69 has a reputation beyond reputeBigbhudda69 has a reputation beyond reputeBigbhudda69 has a reputation beyond reputeBigbhudda69 has a reputation beyond reputeBigbhudda69 has a reputation beyond reputeBigbhudda69 has a reputation beyond reputeBigbhudda69 has a reputation beyond reputeBigbhudda69 has a reputation beyond reputeBigbhudda69 has a reputation beyond repute

I know he's a real busybody!! I don't know how hefitsit all in... oh! Yes I do.....he neglects me!!!

Kids just aren't afraid of the police anymore, the majority of them have no respect for any figure of authority, teachers, police, their elders, but to be onest, I think the fact that they don't respect the police is its only too obvious to them that they are ineffectual and will only get 'warned' for their misdemeanors!
Very true, it appears real criminals only get warned nowadays, what message does that send out to kids on the edge...
Old Aug 29th 2007, 3:34 pm
Forum Regular

TELLYADDICT1 is a jewel in the roughTELLYADDICT1 is a jewel in the roughTELLYADDICT1 is a jewel in the roughTELLYADDICT1 is a jewel in the rough

Originally Posted by sarahchirles View Post
What do you think?

Or is it that so many/ one of the reasons we are in Spain?

Absolutely heartbreaking. Must be dreadful to be a parent these days.
TA
Old Aug 29th 2007, 5:57 pm
Concierge

mikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond repute

and, of course today, we have three men killed, two women injured and a young child left uninjured in deliberate targeted shooting in Herts.
Old Aug 29th 2007, 6:11 pm
Popping in for a chat

Lionda has a reputation beyond reputeLionda has a reputation beyond reputeLionda has a reputation beyond reputeLionda has a reputation beyond reputeLionda has a reputation beyond reputeLionda has a reputation beyond reputeLionda has a reputation beyond reputeLionda has a reputation beyond reputeLionda has a reputation beyond reputeLionda has a reputation beyond reputeLionda has a reputation beyond repute

My daughter has just been reading some horror stories out to me from a British paper and it is frightening to hear what is taking place in the country
Old Aug 29th 2007, 9:47 pm
BE Forum Addict

Miss Naughty has a reputation beyond reputeMiss Naughty has a reputation beyond reputeMiss Naughty has a reputation beyond reputeMiss Naughty has a reputation beyond reputeMiss Naughty has a reputation beyond reputeMiss Naughty has a reputation beyond reputeMiss Naughty has a reputation beyond reputeMiss Naughty has a reputation beyond reputeMiss Naughty has a reputation beyond reputeMiss Naughty has a reputation beyond reputeMiss Naughty has a reputation beyond repute

Sad stories of late regarding gun crime in what is meant to be GREAT britian.

And i am sorry to say i still live here

Every day i am waking up to more horror story's and more and more gun crime.
Old Aug 30th 2007, 1:56 am
A lion in your lap

elfman has a reputation beyond reputeelfman has a reputation beyond reputeelfman has a reputation beyond reputeelfman has a reputation beyond reputeelfman has a reputation beyond reputeelfman has a reputation beyond reputeelfman has a reputation beyond reputeelfman has a reputation beyond reputeelfman has a reputation beyond reputeelfman has a reputation beyond reputeelfman has a reputation beyond repute

This isn't going to be popular, but according to this the murder with firearms rate in Spain is more than twice as high as it is in Britain:

http://www.nationmaster.com/graph/cr...rms-per-capita

This article should also put things in perspective:

http://www.timesonline.co.uk/tol/new...cle2324223.ece
Old Aug 30th 2007, 5:42 am
Democracy advocate

Cape Blue has a reputation beyond reputeCape Blue has a reputation beyond reputeCape Blue has a reputation beyond reputeCape Blue has a reputation beyond reputeCape Blue has a reputation beyond reputeCape Blue has a reputation beyond reputeCape Blue has a reputation beyond reputeCape Blue has a reputation beyond reputeCape Blue has a reputation beyond reputeCape Blue has a reputation beyond reputeCape Blue has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by elfman View Post
This isn't going to be popular, but according to this the murder with firearms rate in Spain is more than twice as high as it is in Britain:

http://www.nationmaster.com/graph/cr...rms-per-capita

This article should also put things in perspective:

http://www.timesonline.co.uk/tol/new...cle2324223.ece
dear elfman, please will you stop responding to posts with these fact thingy's - whilst the stats may be entirely contrary, we all know that the UK is going to the dogs, going down the pan, no longer Great - these stats must be lies fed to us by Tony Bliar - I know because the Daily Mail told me.

Stealth taxes, ferral kids, peado immigrant hoards, free cars for foreigners, government cash for Polish taxi drivers, bring back capital and corporal punishment I say! We need a good sharp shock treatment, bring back military service, don't know how good they have it. Feckless single mother scroungers. We move to work and support ourselves, they (EU citizens, asylum seekers, basically any foreigner) come over to the UK to scrounge of our NHS, which is in crisis, and take money from hard working families.

Thought this might cut short the usual reactionary drivel - did I miss anything?
Old Aug 30th 2007, 9:40 am
BE Forum Addict

Miss Naughty has a reputation beyond reputeMiss Naughty has a reputation beyond reputeMiss Naughty has a reputation beyond reputeMiss Naughty has a reputation beyond reputeMiss Naughty has a reputation beyond reputeMiss Naughty has a reputation beyond reputeMiss Naughty has a reputation beyond reputeMiss Naughty has a reputation beyond reputeMiss Naughty has a reputation beyond reputeMiss Naughty has a reputation beyond reputeMiss Naughty has a reputation beyond repute

Also sarcasm is the lowest form of wit to some.
Old Aug 30th 2007, 9:48 am
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by Cape Blue View Post
dear elfman, please will you stop responding to posts with these fact thingy's - whilst the stats may be entirely contrary, we all know that the UK is going to the dogs, going down the pan, no longer Great - these stats must be lies fed to us by Tony Bliar - I know because the Daily Mail told me.

Stealth taxes, ferral kids, peado immigrant hoards, free cars for foreigners, government cash for Polish taxi drivers, bring back capital and corporal punishment I say! We need a good sharp shock treatment, bring back military service, don't know how good they have it. Feckless single mother scroungers. We move to work and support ourselves, they (EU citizens, asylum seekers, basically any foreigner) come over to the UK to scrounge of our NHS, which is in crisis, and take money from hard working families.

Thought this might cut short the usual reactionary drivel - did I miss anything?

99.9% of stats are incorrect (fact). i hardly doubt the national news is incorrect on the gun crime and ppl being murdered are unfounded or have i woke up and just dreamt that a lot of people have been gunned down lately.
Also i dont recall anyone on this subject talking about pervs, illegal people entering the country or scrounges, so your point is?