Crispy

Old Oct 14th 2012, 8:14 am
Happy in my bubble

Sam Greenfield has a reputation beyond reputeSam Greenfield has a reputation beyond reputeSam Greenfield has a reputation beyond reputeSam Greenfield has a reputation beyond reputeSam Greenfield has a reputation beyond reputeSam Greenfield has a reputation beyond reputeSam Greenfield has a reputation beyond reputeSam Greenfield has a reputation beyond reputeSam Greenfield has a reputation beyond reputeSam Greenfield has a reputation beyond reputeSam Greenfield has a reputation beyond repute
Default Crispy

Im not sure if i should be doing this but im gonna anyways

For the people who knew Crispy or of her - Mal has put on facebook that she passed away yesterday - i dont know anymore than that at the moment - im sure i wont be on my own in saying that i am both shocked but utterly gutted to hear this - Chris was a lovely woman who we had the pleasure of meeting a few times and was hoping to meet up with again next year
Mal you and your family are in our thoughts - big hugs and loads and loads of love sent your way xxxxx

RIP you lovely lady xxxxx
Old Oct 14th 2012, 8:26 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Fredbargate has a reputation beyond reputeFredbargate has a reputation beyond reputeFredbargate has a reputation beyond reputeFredbargate has a reputation beyond reputeFredbargate has a reputation beyond reputeFredbargate has a reputation beyond reputeFredbargate has a reputation beyond reputeFredbargate has a reputation beyond reputeFredbargate has a reputation beyond reputeFredbargate has a reputation beyond reputeFredbargate has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Crispy

Sad news
Old Oct 14th 2012, 8:36 am
¿Dónde estoy?

lynnxa has a reputation beyond reputelynnxa has a reputation beyond reputelynnxa has a reputation beyond reputelynnxa has a reputation beyond reputelynnxa has a reputation beyond reputelynnxa has a reputation beyond reputelynnxa has a reputation beyond reputelynnxa has a reputation beyond reputelynnxa has a reputation beyond reputelynnxa has a reputation beyond reputelynnxa has a reputation beyond repute

I was so shocked to see Mal's message on my FB wall this morning

Crispy never failed to make me smile with her funny comments & down to earth advice when it was needed

RIP Crispy xx
Old Oct 14th 2012, 9:04 am

Rosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond repute

Thank you Sam for this message although no.one really wants to hear this sort of information I for one am grateful that you have told us.

This has come as a huge shock to me. She has sent me a couple of really lovely, warm, friendly and very supportive private messages since Graham died and she never mentioned having any health problem.

A truely lovely lady who I am glad to have got to know even if it was not in person.

R.I.P.

Rosemary
Old Oct 14th 2012, 9:14 am

Cleri is an unknown quantity at this point

I'm in shock! I was teasing her about her bad back on Friday!
Rest now Crisp,you were a lovely funny lady and will be missed by many Xxxxx
Old Oct 14th 2012, 9:28 am
Senior Moment

Mitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond repute

Well, many on here won't remember her but even here she contributed a huge amount to this and other forums back in the day and was always cheerful and happy. I was only looking at the meet pictures in Seville a few weeks ago

I'm so very sad to hear the news .. please send my condolences to Mal
Old Oct 14th 2012, 10:18 am
BE Forum Addict

bxpuser24710519 has a reputation beyond reputebxpuser24710519 has a reputation beyond reputebxpuser24710519 has a reputation beyond reputebxpuser24710519 has a reputation beyond reputebxpuser24710519 has a reputation beyond reputebxpuser24710519 has a reputation beyond reputebxpuser24710519 has a reputation beyond reputebxpuser24710519 has a reputation beyond reputebxpuser24710519 has a reputation beyond reputebxpuser24710519 has a reputation beyond reputebxpuser24710519 has a reputation beyond repute

Such sad news, she will be missed by so many. A lovely lady with a great insight on life. I loved talking with her. I hope Mal has family and friends around when he needs them and the quiet times are full of happy memories. I know how hard it will be and hope he finds the strength and courage he will need. Big hug and lots of love Mal. R I P Crispy xx
Old Oct 14th 2012, 10:32 am
BE Forum Addict

Chiclanagir has a reputation beyond reputeChiclanagir has a reputation beyond reputeChiclanagir has a reputation beyond reputeChiclanagir has a reputation beyond reputeChiclanagir has a reputation beyond reputeChiclanagir has a reputation beyond reputeChiclanagir has a reputation beyond reputeChiclanagir has a reputation beyond reputeChiclanagir has a reputation beyond reputeChiclanagir has a reputation beyond reputeChiclanagir has a reputation beyond repute

She was a good friend of mine, one of the kindest most generous people I have met and I will miss her loads.
Old Oct 14th 2012, 11:28 am
BE Forum Addict

DebsyW has a reputation beyond reputeDebsyW has a reputation beyond reputeDebsyW has a reputation beyond reputeDebsyW has a reputation beyond reputeDebsyW has a reputation beyond reputeDebsyW has a reputation beyond reputeDebsyW has a reputation beyond reputeDebsyW has a reputation beyond reputeDebsyW has a reputation beyond reputeDebsyW has a reputation beyond reputeDebsyW has a reputation beyond repute

I don't come on here anymore but I saw Sam's post and had to log on.
Crispy was a wise owl who offered very very good advice. She was hilarously funny and could be a proper minx at times. She loved, and was loved by, many.

She absolutely adored Mal and her daughters and grandchildren. There will be a big hole in their lives now.

Will miss you Chris xxx
Old Oct 14th 2012, 12:26 pm
jjh
BE Enthusiast

jjh has a reputation beyond reputejjh has a reputation beyond reputejjh has a reputation beyond reputejjh has a reputation beyond reputejjh has a reputation beyond reputejjh has a reputation beyond reputejjh has a reputation beyond reputejjh has a reputation beyond reputejjh has a reputation beyond reputejjh has a reputation beyond reputejjh has a reputation beyond repute

Crispy and Mal took one of our strays, JJ, a few years back and then got another one from the shelter as his playmate. She was a fantastic women, generous in kind and spirt. I just couldn´t believe it when I read Mal´s post on FB. RIP Chris. xxx
Old Oct 14th 2012, 1:02 pm
Straw Man.

Location: That, there, that's not my post count... nothing to see here, move along.
rugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond repute

I am absolutely stunned by this news, Crispy was one of the original "gang" back in the day and would have me in stitches all the time, her and Lynn always managed to admonish me in way that felt I was being told off by a distant aunt. I never met her but spoke at length to her on numerous occasions and even though things got a bit tense with the mass forum fallouts that happened at the time she will always be remembered, by me, as a lovely, warm, caring person who had a knack of telling you off nicely. Sad times.
Old Oct 14th 2012, 2:09 pm
Popping in for a chat

Lionda has a reputation beyond reputeLionda has a reputation beyond reputeLionda has a reputation beyond reputeLionda has a reputation beyond reputeLionda has a reputation beyond reputeLionda has a reputation beyond reputeLionda has a reputation beyond reputeLionda has a reputation beyond reputeLionda has a reputation beyond reputeLionda has a reputation beyond reputeLionda has a reputation beyond repute

I saw your post on facebook Sam and am shocked at the news. I knew Chrissy was ill but never for one moment thought it was so serious. That's Chrissy for you, always joking and seeing the bright side of everything. She was such a character and we have exchanged quite a few messages. I will miss chatting with her and I know there are many on here who remember her fondly, she really was one of the nicer members of BE
Old Oct 14th 2012, 9:11 pm
ex-squaddie

derbyflan has a reputation beyond reputederbyflan has a reputation beyond reputederbyflan has a reputation beyond reputederbyflan has a reputation beyond reputederbyflan has a reputation beyond reputederbyflan has a reputation beyond reputederbyflan has a reputation beyond reputederbyflan has a reputation beyond reputederbyflan has a reputation beyond reputederbyflan has a reputation beyond reputederbyflan has a reputation beyond repute

I don't come here anymore, in fact, as I write this, I don't even know what my avatar looks like.. But I had to log-on when I heard about Chris via Facebook. One of the main things I remember about her was her closeness to Mal. She idolized him and no doubt his world is now shattered, poor man.

RIP Crispygirl. You made me smile.
Old Oct 15th 2012, 8:07 am
Just Joined

Bennie is a name known to allBennie is a name known to allBennie is a name known to allBennie is a name known to allBennie is a name known to allBennie is a name known to allBennie is a name known to allBennie is a name known to allBennie is a name known to allBennie is a name known to allBennie is a name known to all

I am absolutely gutted, Crispy wasnt one of the best.....she was the best!! I will be there tomorrow with Val to say my last goodbye at her funeral.

Sleep tight lovely lady, love and miss you

Sam xx
Old Oct 15th 2012, 10:18 am

Rosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond repute

There are many of us who would wish to be there to pay our respects but cannot for reasons beyond our control so I am sure that I am not speaking out of turn if I ask you to say goodbys from all of us.

Rosemary

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.