crime rate

Old Dec 21st 2007, 3:42 pm
fed up with england

helenba is just really nicehelenba is just really nicehelenba is just really nicehelenba is just really nicehelenba is just really nicehelenba is just really nicehelenba is just really nicehelenba is just really nicehelenba is just really nicehelenba is just really nicehelenba is just really nice
Default crime rate

has the crime rate gone up we had are home broken in to yesterday the village could not believe it never heard of to happen very up set.
Old Dec 21st 2007, 4:13 pm
Structural Surveyor

Hillybilly has a reputation beyond reputeHillybilly has a reputation beyond reputeHillybilly has a reputation beyond reputeHillybilly has a reputation beyond reputeHillybilly has a reputation beyond reputeHillybilly has a reputation beyond reputeHillybilly has a reputation beyond reputeHillybilly has a reputation beyond reputeHillybilly has a reputation beyond reputeHillybilly has a reputation beyond reputeHillybilly has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: crime rate

In Leicester?
Old Dec 21st 2007, 5:05 pm
Forum Regular

keddyboy has a brilliant futurekeddyboy has a brilliant futurekeddyboy has a brilliant futurekeddyboy has a brilliant futurekeddyboy has a brilliant futurekeddyboy has a brilliant future

Lot of burglaries down here at the moment concentrating on the Coin and Alhaurin el Grande borders. Mainly early evening and very professional.
Lookout Hilly, the Guadahorce gang are on the prowl!!!
I have already sharpened the baseball bat and made sure I have plenty of ammo for the old airpistol!!!!!!
Old Dec 21st 2007, 5:53 pm
Structural Surveyor

Hillybilly has a reputation beyond reputeHillybilly has a reputation beyond reputeHillybilly has a reputation beyond reputeHillybilly has a reputation beyond reputeHillybilly has a reputation beyond reputeHillybilly has a reputation beyond reputeHillybilly has a reputation beyond reputeHillybilly has a reputation beyond reputeHillybilly has a reputation beyond reputeHillybilly has a reputation beyond reputeHillybilly has a reputation beyond repute

I think we already have our own gangs up here!
There have been quite a few burglaries/break ins in the Sevilla area in the last few weeks that I know of...including one on my own property...don´t suppose it is a new phenomenon though or necessarily an indication of an increase in crime levels...probably just that I´ve lived here long enough and know more people now to hear of these things...if you get what I mean.
Old Dec 21st 2007, 6:08 pm
Banned

Location: What one has not experienced, one will never understand in print
lee8 is a name known to alllee8 is a name known to alllee8 is a name known to alllee8 is a name known to alllee8 is a name known to alllee8 is a name known to alllee8 is a name known to alllee8 is a name known to alllee8 is a name known to alllee8 is a name known to alllee8 is a name known to all

In 2005 the junta de Andulucia released there were 446 known Mafia groups operating in the Costa Del Sol area.

There have been incidents where gas has been introduced into the air con units of houses and used to sleep the occupants whilst they break in.

Its always been a myth that Spain had low crime rates, its always existed the same as the UK there are many small villages that rarely experience crime, same with Spains small Pueblo`s.

The only place I`ve seen strangers injecting Drugs in public has been in Spain, in Plaza Espana in Seville.

Last edited by lee8; Dec 21st 2007 at 6:45 pm.
Old Dec 21st 2007, 7:02 pm
jdr
RETIRED ;-))

jdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by lee8
In 2005 the junta de Andulucia released there were 446 known Mafia groups operating in the Costa Del Sol area.

There have been incidents where gas has been introduced into the air con units of houses and used to sleep the occupants whilst they break in.

Its always been a myth that Spain had low crime rates, its always existed the same as the UK there are many small villages that rarely experience crime, same with Spains small Pueblo`s.

The only place I`ve seen strangers injecting Drugs in public has been in Spain, in Plaza Espana in Seville.
LOL, do you know how much gas you would need for that ?
Old Dec 21st 2007, 7:05 pm
Straw Man.

Location: That, there, that's not my post count... nothing to see here, move along.
rugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by jdr
Its like Deja-vu, all over again.
Old Dec 21st 2007, 7:08 pm
Banned

Location: What one has not experienced, one will never understand in print
lee8 is a name known to alllee8 is a name known to alllee8 is a name known to alllee8 is a name known to alllee8 is a name known to alllee8 is a name known to alllee8 is a name known to alllee8 is a name known to alllee8 is a name known to alllee8 is a name known to alllee8 is a name known to all

Originally Posted by jdr
I have no idea, but the gangs using it seem too.
Old Dec 21st 2007, 7:10 pm
Straw Man.

Location: That, there, that's not my post count... nothing to see here, move along.
rugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond repute

I have no idea, but the gangs using it seem too.
I think jdr is referring to the fact that it is a bit of an urban myth.

and yeah, I'm sure you know a guy named leaky lee who knows a bloke called Benny the Fence who knows a couple, (he used to be in the SAS you know) who had it done to them, but in truth, its almost impossible to do.

Last edited by rugbymatt; Dec 21st 2007 at 7:14 pm.
Old Dec 21st 2007, 7:11 pm
BE Forum Addict

rachelk has a reputation beyond reputerachelk has a reputation beyond reputerachelk has a reputation beyond reputerachelk has a reputation beyond reputerachelk has a reputation beyond reputerachelk has a reputation beyond reputerachelk has a reputation beyond reputerachelk has a reputation beyond reputerachelk has a reputation beyond reputerachelk has a reputation beyond reputerachelk has a reputation beyond repute

Wasn't that debunked as an urban myth?
Old Dec 21st 2007, 7:14 pm
jdr
RETIRED ;-))

jdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by rachelk
If they could get enough gas in you would probably die in the explosion along with the banditos before you fell asleep.
I wish I could remember my corgi stuff now for the ratios. ;-))
Old Dec 21st 2007, 7:32 pm
BE Forum Addict

rachelk has a reputation beyond reputerachelk has a reputation beyond reputerachelk has a reputation beyond reputerachelk has a reputation beyond reputerachelk has a reputation beyond reputerachelk has a reputation beyond reputerachelk has a reputation beyond reputerachelk has a reputation beyond reputerachelk has a reputation beyond reputerachelk has a reputation beyond reputerachelk has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by jdr
If they could get enough gas in you would probably die in the explosion along with the banditos before you fell asleep.

that's comforting
Old Dec 21st 2007, 8:41 pm
BE Enthusiast

twyntub has a reputation beyond reputetwyntub has a reputation beyond reputetwyntub has a reputation beyond reputetwyntub has a reputation beyond reputetwyntub has a reputation beyond reputetwyntub has a reputation beyond reputetwyntub has a reputation beyond reputetwyntub has a reputation beyond reputetwyntub has a reputation beyond reputetwyntub has a reputation beyond reputetwyntub has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by rachelk
Especially as most aircon units don't actually pump air but refridgerant to internally mounted heat exchangers. You could 'pump gas in' all day and night and all you'll do is gas the outside air.

But let's assume you 'could' do this. It would have to be an anaesthetic gas - i.e. something that displaces oxygen from the lungs. Now, it was a couple of decades since doing this at school, but I seem to recall it's quite a fine line between the 'wide awake' state and 'dead' state.

Even the Russian security services 'attempted' this feat in a theatre siege some years ago, the result being the killing of a large number of the occupants in the process.

If it's genuinely possible to meter accurate doses of anaesthetic gas into something the volume of a house with no ill-effects other than a 'slight headache', we could slash NHS bills by sacking all the operating theatre staff in the world because they clearly aren't necessary!
Old Dec 21st 2007, 9:12 pm
Forum Regular

john1979 has a brilliant futurejohn1979 has a brilliant futurejohn1979 has a brilliant futurejohn1979 has a brilliant futurejohn1979 has a brilliant futurejohn1979 has a brilliant futurejohn1979 has a brilliant futurejohn1979 has a brilliant future

The lady i rent my rented property from on the costa del sol mentioned gassing when i was over sorting the house. Not in riveria where i am but north by Malaga. Says a lot of houses have been targetted and cs gas being used to shock, keep the owners at bay while they ransack the house.

They have just had an alarm fitted what fills the house with smoke or something if the house is broken into.
Old Dec 21st 2007, 9:14 pm
Straw Man.

Originally Posted by john1979
The lady i rent my rented property from on the costa del sol mentioned gassing when i was over sorting the house. Not in riveria where i am but north by Malaga. Says a lot of houses have been targetted and cs gas being used to shock, keep the owners at bay while they ransack the house.

They have just had an alarm fitted what fills the house with smoke or something if the house is broken into.
still impossible mate.

all sorts of stories have been spun about regarding the gas robbers, as yet no one has actually come forward with any proof.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.