Cravings......

Old Mar 9th 2012, 6:37 am
Banned

me me has a reputation beyond reputeme me has a reputation beyond reputeme me has a reputation beyond reputeme me has a reputation beyond reputeme me has a reputation beyond reputeme me has a reputation beyond reputeme me has a reputation beyond reputeme me has a reputation beyond reputeme me has a reputation beyond reputeme me has a reputation beyond reputeme me has a reputation beyond repute
Default Cravings......

We went to Benidrom a few days ago to meet some friends from the UK who came to stay there in a hotel.

We went into one of the Brit Bars with the typical menu, the baked spud, full English breakfast type place, for a late breakfast.

I saw the kids menu was fish fingers chips and beans.

I craved for a fish finger sandwich, so I asked for one, it came with 2 large sliced white buttered rounds of bread, I put salt and vinegar on and it was heaven.

It does you good to give in to a craving and ask for exactly what you want, even if you feel a bit of a fool at the time of asking.
Old Mar 9th 2012, 9:42 am

Domino has a reputation beyond reputeDomino has a reputation beyond reputeDomino has a reputation beyond reputeDomino has a reputation beyond reputeDomino has a reputation beyond reputeDomino has a reputation beyond reputeDomino has a reputation beyond reputeDomino has a reputation beyond reputeDomino has a reputation beyond reputeDomino has a reputation beyond reputeDomino has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Cravings......

nothing too exciting, just some mint chocolate, but even that is satisfied by finding I can get it from Mercadona as an own label and at 79c very reasonably priced.
Old Mar 11th 2012, 5:27 pm
Popping in for a chat

Lionda has a reputation beyond reputeLionda has a reputation beyond reputeLionda has a reputation beyond reputeLionda has a reputation beyond reputeLionda has a reputation beyond reputeLionda has a reputation beyond reputeLionda has a reputation beyond reputeLionda has a reputation beyond reputeLionda has a reputation beyond reputeLionda has a reputation beyond reputeLionda has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by me me
We went to Benidrom a few days ago to meet some friends from the UK who came to stay there in a hotel.

We went into one of the Brit Bars with the typical menu, the baked spud, full English breakfast type place, for a late breakfast.

I saw the kids menu was fish fingers chips and beans.

I craved for a fish finger sandwich, so I asked for one, it came with 2 large sliced white buttered rounds of bread, I put salt and vinegar on and it was heaven.

It does you good to give in to a craving and ask for exactly what you want, even if you feel a bit of a fool at the time of asking.
Nothing wrong with that ... a little of what you fancy does you good
Old Mar 11th 2012, 10:55 pm
On the road again.

Dick Dasterdly has a reputation beyond reputeDick Dasterdly has a reputation beyond reputeDick Dasterdly has a reputation beyond reputeDick Dasterdly has a reputation beyond reputeDick Dasterdly has a reputation beyond reputeDick Dasterdly has a reputation beyond reputeDick Dasterdly has a reputation beyond reputeDick Dasterdly has a reputation beyond reputeDick Dasterdly has a reputation beyond reputeDick Dasterdly has a reputation beyond reputeDick Dasterdly has a reputation beyond repute

Been craving for a fresh Goose egg ever since I last kept Geese many moons ago.
After feeding me up with a cracking good Valencian Sunday lunch, my ever so kind Spanish neighbour, came up with two of them out of the blue, plus a dozen fresh hen eggs.

Just had one for supper and the other one is lined up for brekie.

Luvly Jubbly !
Old Mar 12th 2012, 6:01 pm
Forum Regular

abiteachuck has a brilliant futureabiteachuck has a brilliant futureabiteachuck has a brilliant futureabiteachuck has a brilliant futureabiteachuck has a brilliant futureabiteachuck has a brilliant futureabiteachuck has a brilliant future

What about a Hollands Steak and Kidney Pudding, now we are talking.
Old Mar 12th 2012, 6:18 pm
BE Forum Addict

Lynn R has a reputation beyond reputeLynn R has a reputation beyond reputeLynn R has a reputation beyond reputeLynn R has a reputation beyond reputeLynn R has a reputation beyond reputeLynn R has a reputation beyond reputeLynn R has a reputation beyond reputeLynn R has a reputation beyond reputeLynn R has a reputation beyond reputeLynn R has a reputation beyond reputeLynn R has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by abiteachuck
What about a Hollands Steak and Kidney Pudding, now we are talking.
I used to live not far from the Hollands pie factory, and there were some pretty gruesome stories circulating locally about what went into them - quite put me off!
Old Mar 12th 2012, 6:24 pm
Forum Regular

abiteachuck has a brilliant futureabiteachuck has a brilliant futureabiteachuck has a brilliant futureabiteachuck has a brilliant futureabiteachuck has a brilliant futureabiteachuck has a brilliant futureabiteachuck has a brilliant future

Originally Posted by Lynn R
I used to live not far from the Hollands pie factory, and there were some pretty gruesome stories circulating locally about what went into them - quite put me off!
Dont believe everything you hear, I once worked there many many moons ago and I actually made them. Believe me they are ok."BAXENDEN"
Old Mar 12th 2012, 7:30 pm
Popping in for a chat

Lionda has a reputation beyond reputeLionda has a reputation beyond reputeLionda has a reputation beyond reputeLionda has a reputation beyond reputeLionda has a reputation beyond reputeLionda has a reputation beyond reputeLionda has a reputation beyond reputeLionda has a reputation beyond reputeLionda has a reputation beyond reputeLionda has a reputation beyond reputeLionda has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by abiteachuck
Dont believe everything you hear, I once worked there many many moons ago and I actually made them. Believe me they are ok."BAXENDEN"
Old Mar 12th 2012, 7:33 pm
Popping in for a chat

Are you thinking about the old rhyme we did at school ... Hollands Pies stuffed with flies, Concrete bottoms, irons sides Total fabrication made up for the entertainment of local children
Old Mar 12th 2012, 8:07 pm
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by Lionda
Are you thinking about the old rhyme we did at school ... Hollands Pies stuffed with flies, Concrete bottoms, irons sides Total fabrication made up for the entertainment of local children
Hahahah, Correct, I still live in a Little place called Green Haworth, I can walk to Hollands in 8mins,
House up for sale when we sell, winters around Nerja, Pies or no pies,lol
Old Mar 13th 2012, 7:45 am
BE Forum Addict

Lynn R has a reputation beyond reputeLynn R has a reputation beyond reputeLynn R has a reputation beyond reputeLynn R has a reputation beyond reputeLynn R has a reputation beyond reputeLynn R has a reputation beyond reputeLynn R has a reputation beyond reputeLynn R has a reputation beyond reputeLynn R has a reputation beyond reputeLynn R has a reputation beyond reputeLynn R has a reputation beyond repute

Hadn't heard the rhyme before!

No, the ones I heard were more along the lines of fingers lost in mincing machines and that kind of thing! Probably all apocryphal but you can't help thinking of it as you raise that meat pie to your lips ...
Old Mar 13th 2012, 7:51 am
Popping in for a chat

No, the ones I heard were more along the lines of fingers lost in mincing machines and that kind of thing! Probably all apocryphal but you can't help thinking of it as you raise that meat pie to your lips ...
Definitely I've known quite a number of people who have worked there and never heard anything to authenticate those tales .. I don't eat meat pies anyway
Old Mar 13th 2012, 10:12 am
Forum Regular

Definitely I've known quite a number of people who have worked there and never heard anything to authenticate those tales .. I don't eat meat pies anyway
Nor do I its the Puddings, Yuuuuuuuuuuuuumy,lol
Old Mar 13th 2012, 10:44 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Fredbargate has a reputation beyond reputeFredbargate has a reputation beyond reputeFredbargate has a reputation beyond reputeFredbargate has a reputation beyond reputeFredbargate has a reputation beyond reputeFredbargate has a reputation beyond reputeFredbargate has a reputation beyond reputeFredbargate has a reputation beyond reputeFredbargate has a reputation beyond reputeFredbargate has a reputation beyond reputeFredbargate has a reputation beyond repute

Meat is meat
Old Mar 13th 2012, 12:26 pm
BE Forum Addict

bxpuser24710519 has a reputation beyond reputebxpuser24710519 has a reputation beyond reputebxpuser24710519 has a reputation beyond reputebxpuser24710519 has a reputation beyond reputebxpuser24710519 has a reputation beyond reputebxpuser24710519 has a reputation beyond reputebxpuser24710519 has a reputation beyond reputebxpuser24710519 has a reputation beyond reputebxpuser24710519 has a reputation beyond reputebxpuser24710519 has a reputation beyond reputebxpuser24710519 has a reputation beyond repute

Ohhh fresh garden peas on a bread and butter sandwich YUMMY glad I bought so many peas yesterday

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.