Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Europe > Spain
Reload this Page >

Crappy net connections aside.......

Crappy net connections aside.......

Old Mar 2nd 2008, 7:04 pm
Mucho Macho

XTreme has a reputation beyond reputeXTreme has a reputation beyond reputeXTreme has a reputation beyond reputeXTreme has a reputation beyond reputeXTreme has a reputation beyond reputeXTreme has a reputation beyond reputeXTreme has a reputation beyond reputeXTreme has a reputation beyond reputeXTreme has a reputation beyond reputeXTreme has a reputation beyond reputeXTreme has a reputation beyond repute
Default Crappy net connections aside.......

......Spain will do for me!

This was my day.....

Please be aware that these photos are nothing more than blatant spamming by me.....aimed at product placement for Yamaha!

Because I've been a Yamaha man all my life!

In fact.....so was Batman!

Because the actual Batcycle was a Yamaha 250cc YDS-3.

Why did he ride a Yamaha and not an American bike you might ask? Quite simply for the same reasons as me!

1. Batman required a bike that would start!

2. Batman required a bike that would keep going!

3. Batman didn't want the embarrassment of grown men asking him for blowjobs at traffic lights.

So you lot need to stop talking mindless shite on the Net, stop hanging round with dumbass, knuckledragging Brits.....and get yourself a goddam Yamaha!

Me and Batman know our shit you know!
Old Mar 2nd 2008, 7:10 pm
BE Forum Addict

leighbloke has a reputation beyond reputeleighbloke has a reputation beyond reputeleighbloke has a reputation beyond reputeleighbloke has a reputation beyond reputeleighbloke has a reputation beyond reputeleighbloke has a reputation beyond reputeleighbloke has a reputation beyond reputeleighbloke has a reputation beyond reputeleighbloke has a reputation beyond reputeleighbloke has a reputation beyond reputeleighbloke has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Crappy net connections aside.......

Originally Posted by XTreme
.................................3. Batman didn't want the embarrassment of grown men asking him for blowjobs at traffic lights........................
Now X I'm a very clever guy, with a good appreciation of humour - but where did that come from?
Old Mar 2nd 2008, 7:27 pm

Casa Santo Estevo has a reputation beyond reputeCasa Santo Estevo has a reputation beyond reputeCasa Santo Estevo has a reputation beyond reputeCasa Santo Estevo has a reputation beyond reputeCasa Santo Estevo has a reputation beyond reputeCasa Santo Estevo has a reputation beyond reputeCasa Santo Estevo has a reputation beyond reputeCasa Santo Estevo has a reputation beyond reputeCasa Santo Estevo has a reputation beyond reputeCasa Santo Estevo has a reputation beyond reputeCasa Santo Estevo has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by leighbloke
Now X I'm a very clever guy, with a good appreciation of humour - but where did that come from?
He had a BSA once and was asked many many times
Old Mar 2nd 2008, 7:28 pm
Straw Man.

Location: That, there, that's not my post count... nothing to see here, move along.
rugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by leighbloke
He is a middle aged biker with orange hair who hangs out with donkeys................what the hell are you doing asking stupid questions like that?
Old Mar 2nd 2008, 7:33 pm
BE Forum Addict

leighbloke has a reputation beyond reputeleighbloke has a reputation beyond reputeleighbloke has a reputation beyond reputeleighbloke has a reputation beyond reputeleighbloke has a reputation beyond reputeleighbloke has a reputation beyond reputeleighbloke has a reputation beyond reputeleighbloke has a reputation beyond reputeleighbloke has a reputation beyond reputeleighbloke has a reputation beyond reputeleighbloke has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by rugbymatt
He is a middle aged biker with orange hair who hangs out with donkeys................what the hell are you doing asking stupid questions like that?
A good point very well made - what on earth must I have been thinking of!!
Old Mar 3rd 2008, 10:35 am
zel

zel is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by XTreme
......Spain will do for me!
Lovely scenery mate, I actually for one miss the motorbike/scenery pictures from ya old site!
Old Mar 3rd 2008, 10:42 am
Senior Moment

Mitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by zel
Lovely scenery mate, I actually for one miss the motorbike/scenery pictures from ya old site!

You're kidding ..... right?
Old Mar 3rd 2008, 12:09 pm
zel

zel is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Mitzyboy
You're kidding ..... right?
Well more of the scenery the motorbikes in the way I can deal with
Old Mar 3rd 2008, 7:14 pm
Mucho Macho

XTreme has a reputation beyond reputeXTreme has a reputation beyond reputeXTreme has a reputation beyond reputeXTreme has a reputation beyond reputeXTreme has a reputation beyond reputeXTreme has a reputation beyond reputeXTreme has a reputation beyond reputeXTreme has a reputation beyond reputeXTreme has a reputation beyond reputeXTreme has a reputation beyond reputeXTreme has a reputation beyond repute

Late breaking news!

As you all know.....my bike is 100% legal throughout the UK and Europe.....but allegedly not in Spain!

Well I got pulled today on the A92 motorway by the Guardia! And Guardia I didn't know!

So....what happened?

Well they pulled me because I didn't have my headlights on in the day! I don't do it for reasons of safety! Yes.....you read correctly.... safety!
Because cars have difficulty in estimating speeds of oncoming bikes which have day running headlights, and also, if you hit any minor bump in the road it gives the impression that you're flashing them.....possibly to pull out in front of you etc.

Anyway, they told me I should put my lights on.....they saw it was a Brit plate, I offered them all my documentation....but they weren't interested at all. Just told me to put all the stuff away....no need for them to see it at all.
Just reminded me to keep my lights on for safety reasons.....and said just carry on. And as I was about to ride off (neither of them spoke English).....one of them just leaned over with a big smile and said "Don't worry....Be happy".

So off I went, following their instructions to the letter!
Old Mar 4th 2008, 6:38 am
BE Enthusiast

Ragomuffin has a reputation beyond reputeRagomuffin has a reputation beyond reputeRagomuffin has a reputation beyond reputeRagomuffin has a reputation beyond reputeRagomuffin has a reputation beyond reputeRagomuffin has a reputation beyond reputeRagomuffin has a reputation beyond reputeRagomuffin has a reputation beyond reputeRagomuffin has a reputation beyond reputeRagomuffin has a reputation beyond reputeRagomuffin has a reputation beyond repute

Xtreme is absolutely right about Yamahas. My one and only bike was an FS1E and it was the Billy Boll*cks. When going down hill, leaning forwards, with a tail wind I could get almost 45mph out of her.

I didn't feel at all stupid when older blokes used to pull wheelies away from the lights on their Kawasaki S2s and leave me swaying in their slipstream.
Old Mar 4th 2008, 7:12 am
jdr
RETIRED ;-))

jdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond repute

The sound of a Norton dominator was hard to beat though. ;-))
Old Mar 4th 2008, 8:25 am
BE Enthusiast

Ragomuffin has a reputation beyond reputeRagomuffin has a reputation beyond reputeRagomuffin has a reputation beyond reputeRagomuffin has a reputation beyond reputeRagomuffin has a reputation beyond reputeRagomuffin has a reputation beyond reputeRagomuffin has a reputation beyond reputeRagomuffin has a reputation beyond reputeRagomuffin has a reputation beyond reputeRagomuffin has a reputation beyond reputeRagomuffin has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by jdr
A mate of mine had an old Greaves Griffon scrambler. We used to take it over the woods and have hours of fun and not a few injuries. No health and safety police in those days.
Old Mar 4th 2008, 8:59 pm
BE Enthusiast

Location: In a place where Mimi Greensleeves, Dodgy Debsy and that there Lionda wont find me.
genegenie has a reputation beyond reputegenegenie has a reputation beyond reputegenegenie has a reputation beyond reputegenegenie has a reputation beyond reputegenegenie has a reputation beyond reputegenegenie has a reputation beyond reputegenegenie has a reputation beyond reputegenegenie has a reputation beyond reputegenegenie has a reputation beyond reputegenegenie has a reputation beyond reputegenegenie has a reputation beyond repute
Smile Re: Crappy net connections aside.......

Originally Posted by jdr
You're not wrong there. I used to be the proud owner of a 650 Dominator SS.
Old Mar 4th 2008, 9:01 pm
Straw Man.

Location: That, there, that's not my post count... nothing to see here, move along.
rugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by genegenie
You're not wrong there. I used to be the proud owner of a 650 Dominator SS.
Is that the pre courser to the Rabbit?
Old Mar 4th 2008, 9:11 pm
jdr
RETIRED ;-))

jdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by rugbymatt
Is that the pre courser to the Rabbit?
More of a throb than a jiggle, but could of been.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.