Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Europe > Spain
Reload this Page >

Could I meet you in Jevea for advice on moving?

Could I meet you in Jevea for advice on moving?

Old Jun 12th 2012, 8:05 am
Just Joined

John and Jill is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Could I meet you in Jevea for advice on moving?

Hello everybody! I'm new to the forum, and my wife and I are seriously considering a move to Jevea very soon. I wanted to fly out next week and meet a few ex pats, perhaps for a coffee or meal, to get their personal perspective. It would be great to meet you and gain your insight. Please respond if you can or can't meet, as all help and contacts are gratefully received. Thanks in anticipation. John
Old Jun 12th 2012, 9:14 am
BE Forum Addict

bxpuser24710519 has a reputation beyond reputebxpuser24710519 has a reputation beyond reputebxpuser24710519 has a reputation beyond reputebxpuser24710519 has a reputation beyond reputebxpuser24710519 has a reputation beyond reputebxpuser24710519 has a reputation beyond reputebxpuser24710519 has a reputation beyond reputebxpuser24710519 has a reputation beyond reputebxpuser24710519 has a reputation beyond reputebxpuser24710519 has a reputation beyond reputebxpuser24710519 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Could I meet you in Jevea for advice on moving?

Hello and welcome to the forum, do you mean Javea ? I am not from the area but there are members from Javea on the forum and hopefully they will offer some help if that is where you mean. Good luck with scouting trip.
Old Jun 12th 2012, 9:24 am
Just Joined

Originally Posted by The Capitans Wench
Hello and welcome to the forum, do you mean Javea ? I am not from the area but there are members from Javea on the forum and hopefully they will offer some help if that is where you mean. Good luck with scouting trip.
Yes apologies, I meant Javea. Thank you for the reply. I hope to meet some people there soon. Reds John
Old Jun 12th 2012, 11:14 am
¿Dónde estoy?

lynnxa has a reputation beyond reputelynnxa has a reputation beyond reputelynnxa has a reputation beyond reputelynnxa has a reputation beyond reputelynnxa has a reputation beyond reputelynnxa has a reputation beyond reputelynnxa has a reputation beyond reputelynnxa has a reputation beyond reputelynnxa has a reputation beyond reputelynnxa has a reputation beyond reputelynnxa has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by John and Jill
Yes apologies, I meant Javea. Thank you for the reply. I hope to meet some people there soon. Reds John
Hi!

I've been living in Jávea for nearly 9 years now - I work teaching Spanish, but I'd be happy to meet for a coffee in between classes
Old Jun 18th 2012, 9:32 am
Just Joined

Hello, thank you for replying. Much appreciated. We need to learn Spanish, so maybe you could help us with that too?

It looks like we will be visiting now in mid July, so both of us can come out. I will get back in contact before then and hopefully arrange a meet.

Thanks again.

Best Regards John
Old Jun 18th 2012, 10:02 am
¿Dónde estoy?

lynnxa has a reputation beyond reputelynnxa has a reputation beyond reputelynnxa has a reputation beyond reputelynnxa has a reputation beyond reputelynnxa has a reputation beyond reputelynnxa has a reputation beyond reputelynnxa has a reputation beyond reputelynnxa has a reputation beyond reputelynnxa has a reputation beyond reputelynnxa has a reputation beyond reputelynnxa has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by John and Jill
Hello, thank you for replying. Much appreciated. We need to learn Spanish, so maybe you could help us with that too?

It looks like we will be visiting now in mid July, so both of us can come out. I will get back in contact before then and hopefully arrange a meet.

Thanks again.

Best Regards John
yes, I dare say I could help you learn Spanish too

send me a Private Message when you have dates fixed, and we'll get together