Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Europe > Spain
Reload this Page >

Costa Esuri - Rago 1 - Las Encinas

Costa Esuri - Rago 1 - Las Encinas

Old Sep 1st 2008, 6:39 pm
Forum Regular

Reptonian is just really niceReptonian is just really niceReptonian is just really niceReptonian is just really niceReptonian is just really niceReptonian is just really niceReptonian is just really niceReptonian is just really niceReptonian is just really niceReptonian is just really niceReptonian is just really nice
Smile Costa Esuri - Rago 1 - Las Encinas

For all of those who would like to start a Rago 1 thread. Usual rules, but be careful to keep the views and comment to the positive and above all helpful.

Use this page to keep our problems, and discussions where they belong, with us helping each other.

We are the people on the hill with the best views over the whole complex and I for one really look forward to the time when all is complete and we can survey the courses from our perch at the east end of the best golf complex in Spain!
Old Sep 1st 2008, 7:22 pm
Just Joined

TanyaR is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Costa Esuri - Rago 1 - Las Encinas

Quite agree and well said! Looking forward to continuing with lots of useful information received and contributed.
Old Sep 1st 2008, 10:11 pm
Banned

betris has a reputation beyond reputebetris has a reputation beyond reputebetris has a reputation beyond reputebetris has a reputation beyond reputebetris has a reputation beyond reputebetris has a reputation beyond reputebetris has a reputation beyond reputebetris has a reputation beyond reputebetris has a reputation beyond reputebetris has a reputation beyond reputebetris has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Reptonian
For all of those who would like to start a Rago 1 thread. Usual rules, but be careful to keep the views and comment to the positive and above all helpful.

Use this page to keep our problems, and discussions where they belong, with us helping each other.

We are the people on the hill with the best views over the whole complex and I for one really look forward to the time when all is complete and we can survey the courses from our perch at the east end of the best golf complex in Spain!
Is that the rago with the council houses.and plans for many more.
Old Sep 2nd 2008, 6:27 am
Forum Regular

Reptonian is just really niceReptonian is just really niceReptonian is just really niceReptonian is just really niceReptonian is just really niceReptonian is just really niceReptonian is just really niceReptonian is just really niceReptonian is just really niceReptonian is just really niceReptonian is just really nice

Originally Posted by betris
Yes my Liver friend. But are they also talking about the also finished Rago 3 for that I wonder? There was a rumour that that whole complex (Rago 3) had been sold to a German travel company.

For my part, I welcome the thought of people living in Las Encinas on a permanent basis, and the mix of cultures that will come from haveing more than just Brits there. Given that this scheme is designed for young professionals who are just short of the buying stage it should work well.

PS. Get Fort over on to this thread for a visit, and we can talk cricket as well on here.
Old Sep 2nd 2008, 11:25 am
Banned

John and Lynn has much to be proud ofJohn and Lynn has much to be proud ofJohn and Lynn has much to be proud ofJohn and Lynn has much to be proud ofJohn and Lynn has much to be proud ofJohn and Lynn has much to be proud ofJohn and Lynn has much to be proud ofJohn and Lynn has much to be proud ofJohn and Lynn has much to be proud ofJohn and Lynn has much to be proud ofJohn and Lynn has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by betris
Hi Betris, didn't take you long to arrive.

I hear you are a young charitable chap, maybe you should put an application in for some cheap digs...
Old Sep 2nd 2008, 4:34 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

EsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond repute
Smile Re: Costa Esuri - Rago 1 - Las Encinas

Hi Reptonian,

If you are interested in the mechanics of "community" then I would recommend a copy of "You and the Law in Spain" including the law of horizontal property in English by David Searl.

Regards,

John.
Old Sep 2nd 2008, 5:59 pm
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by John & Kath
Hi Reptonian,

If you are interested in the mechanics of "community" then I would recommend a copy of "You and the Law in Spain" including the law of horizontal property in English by David Searl.

Regards,

John.
We need to get this book. Particularly useful when it finally gets to the point where the community wishes to flex its muscle I guess.

A summary of the results of the meeting of 14th with Ada would be useful, though perhaps better through the email channel.
Old Sep 2nd 2008, 8:53 pm
Banned

betris has a reputation beyond reputebetris has a reputation beyond reputebetris has a reputation beyond reputebetris has a reputation beyond reputebetris has a reputation beyond reputebetris has a reputation beyond reputebetris has a reputation beyond reputebetris has a reputation beyond reputebetris has a reputation beyond reputebetris has a reputation beyond reputebetris has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by John and Lynn
Hi Betris, didn't take you long to arrive.

I hear you are a young charitable chap, maybe you should put an application in for some cheap digs...
I knew that would rattle your cage.no seriously Its a good site and I hope to god that you as neibours stick together and try and get things done.there is nothing better than every one on the community looking out for every one else.just like uk maney years ago neibours were a little bit like one big family.
Old Sep 2nd 2008, 10:16 pm
Forum Regular

Brizey is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Reptonian
We need to get this book. Particularly useful when it finally gets to the point where the community wishes to flex its muscle I guess.

A summary of the results of the meeting of 14th with Ada would be useful, though perhaps better through the email channel.
Book is easily available on ebay.... Hello to fellow owners in Las Encinas
Old Sep 3rd 2008, 3:26 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

EsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Brizey
Book is easily available on ebay.... Hello to fellow owners in Las Encinas
Make sure you get the latest edition. Mine is about 2 years old and is the 16th so the 17th may be available now.
Old Sep 3rd 2008, 10:58 am
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by John & Kath
Make sure you get the latest edition. Mine is about 2 years old and is the 16th so the 17th may be available now.
I checked on Amazon and have ordered the 2008 edition.
Old Sep 3rd 2008, 12:32 pm
Forum Regular

A & M has a reputation beyond reputeA & M has a reputation beyond reputeA & M has a reputation beyond reputeA & M has a reputation beyond reputeA & M has a reputation beyond reputeA & M has a reputation beyond reputeA & M has a reputation beyond reputeA & M has a reputation beyond reputeA & M has a reputation beyond reputeA & M has a reputation beyond reputeA & M has a reputation beyond repute

Our solicitors have just told us that the electricity connections have now been made for our block (1). Fuseboxes still need to be installed internally, and that is being done next week.

Sounds credible especially as the electricity company have already taken their direct debit for the connection fee.

I believe block 13 is also now connected.

Some comfort for those of you who were waiting for the electricity to be connected before you complete, perhaps?
Old Sep 3rd 2008, 1:00 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Originally Posted by A & M
Our solicitors have just told us that the electricity connections have now been made for our block (1). Fuseboxes still need to be installed internally, and that is being done next week.

Sounds credible especially as the electricity company have already taken their direct debit for the connection fee.

I believe block 13 is also now connected.

Some comfort for those of you who were waiting for the electricity to be connected before you complete, perhaps?
This is really "GOOD NEWS". For all the doubters out there CE now has LEGAL mains ELECTRICITY, GAS, WATER and telephone/BB available in all areas of what is a very large long term development.
Old Sep 3rd 2008, 7:14 pm
Forum Regular

sunshine sue is just really nicesunshine sue is just really nicesunshine sue is just really nicesunshine sue is just really nicesunshine sue is just really nicesunshine sue is just really nicesunshine sue is just really nicesunshine sue is just really nice

Hi,

in the excitement of getting keys for your properties, don't forget to consider changing your locks, I am only offering friendly advice as this can be easily overlooked. Many people will have been into your properties prior to completion.Also consider a property management company to give you peace of mind whilst you are away from Spain.

(SNIP)

Last edited by Mitzyboy; Sep 3rd 2008 at 8:43 pm. Reason: Please, no unsolicited commercial URL's in the forums
Old Sep 3rd 2008, 7:50 pm
Banned

Originally Posted by sunshine sue
Hi,

in the excitement of getting keys for your properties, don't forget to consider changing your locks, I am only offering friendly advice as this can be easily overlooked. Many people will have been into your properties prior to completion.Also consider a property management company to give you peace of mind whilst you are away from Spain.

(SNIP)

yes we have all seen the small faimily firms.with the villa and pool and a couple of mercedes up the drive,lock change 200 euro same job off pedro 40 euro

Last edited by Mitzyboy; Sep 3rd 2008 at 8:43 pm. Reason: URL removed in quote

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.