Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Europe > Spain
Reload this Page >

CORREOS - buying CN22 (customs declaration stickers)

CORREOS - buying CN22 (customs declaration stickers)

Old Jan 26th 2021, 3:17 pm
Just Joined

SpacemanP is an unknown quantity at this point
Default CORREOS - buying CN22 (customs declaration stickers)

Hi Everyone,

I use Correos a lot, and mail small items worldwide. Since being in Spain, I have used a bunch of the UK CN22 stickers I had to ship goods worldwide and to European countries not in in the EU.

I've been looking to no avail online to buy the Spanish green CN22 stickers, which I would need a big quantity of.

Does anyone here who also sales goods worldwide, please tell me where they purchased some green CN22 forms. I would prefer to have a bundle here with me, in case I need to mail more than 10 items, it would mean I don't have to be at Correos filling in the stickers endlessly.

It seems very stupid to me, no-one in Spain makes these for purchase if that's not the case.

Old Jan 26th 2021, 3:34 pm
Concierge

mikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: CORREOS - buying CN22 (customs declaration stickers)

Amazon have them in the UK, but in English, have you tried Amazon.es

https://www.amazon.es/ADHESIVE-CUSTO...1678839&sr=8-1
Old Jan 26th 2021, 5:36 pm
BE Forum Addict

Barriej has a reputation beyond reputeBarriej has a reputation beyond reputeBarriej has a reputation beyond reputeBarriej has a reputation beyond reputeBarriej has a reputation beyond reputeBarriej has a reputation beyond reputeBarriej has a reputation beyond reputeBarriej has a reputation beyond reputeBarriej has a reputation beyond reputeBarriej has a reputation beyond reputeBarriej has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by mikelincs
Amazon have them in the UK, but in English, have you tried Amazon.es

https://www.amazon.es/ADHESIVE-CUSTO...1678839&sr=8-1

Thats the old style. There is a new one that you have to put the customs code on now.
But Ive only seen a PDF that you print yourself so far (and in English).

https://www.postoffice.co.uk/mail/customs-forms#cn22

scroll down and you will see the new form.
Cant find the same thing on the Correos website (to be honest its not easy to navigate normally anyway)

For now I think you will have to go to the post office.
Old Jan 26th 2021, 6:15 pm
BE Enthusiast

Longlegpete has a reputation beyond reputeLonglegpete has a reputation beyond reputeLonglegpete has a reputation beyond reputeLonglegpete has a reputation beyond reputeLonglegpete has a reputation beyond reputeLonglegpete has a reputation beyond reputeLonglegpete has a reputation beyond reputeLonglegpete has a reputation beyond reputeLonglegpete has a reputation beyond reputeLonglegpete has a reputation beyond reputeLonglegpete has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Barriej
Thats the old style. There is a new one that you have to put the customs code on now.
Can't help with Spain but in the UK you can still use the old CN22 form if you have them, it's to avoid wasting stock, i still had 2 rolls left and continue to use them
Old Jan 26th 2021, 8:31 pm
DLC
BE Forum Addict

DLC has a reputation beyond reputeDLC has a reputation beyond reputeDLC has a reputation beyond reputeDLC has a reputation beyond reputeDLC has a reputation beyond reputeDLC has a reputation beyond reputeDLC has a reputation beyond reputeDLC has a reputation beyond reputeDLC has a reputation beyond reputeDLC has a reputation beyond reputeDLC has a reputation beyond repute

You can pay for your parcel online, fill in the details, and it'll generate labels with everything you need for you to print off, in theory (not tried it).

https://www.correos.es/es/es/particu...-al-extranjero