Correos

Old Feb 25th 2011, 11:00 pm

anonimouse has a reputation beyond reputeanonimouse has a reputation beyond reputeanonimouse has a reputation beyond reputeanonimouse has a reputation beyond reputeanonimouse has a reputation beyond reputeanonimouse has a reputation beyond reputeanonimouse has a reputation beyond reputeanonimouse has a reputation beyond reputeanonimouse has a reputation beyond reputeanonimouse has a reputation beyond reputeanonimouse has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Correos

Telefonica is the bees knees

How do we know who's to blame posting either way though? You could post from UK to Spain and it be delayed or Spain to UK and it be delayed, in which country though.

The only way to be sure is with internal post.

I have never, touch wood, had a problem with Correos, So I can't complain.
Old Feb 26th 2011, 9:55 am
BE Forum Addict

angiescarr has a reputation beyond reputeangiescarr has a reputation beyond reputeangiescarr has a reputation beyond reputeangiescarr has a reputation beyond reputeangiescarr has a reputation beyond reputeangiescarr has a reputation beyond reputeangiescarr has a reputation beyond reputeangiescarr has a reputation beyond reputeangiescarr has a reputation beyond reputeangiescarr has a reputation beyond reputeangiescarr has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Chiclanagir
Completely disagree. I posted two parcels via Correos to USA on the same date in November. One was registered and one was not. The registered one arrived early February, the non registered one arrived on Monday. Three months for them both to get to their destination and they cost an arm and a leg to send. So no, I prefer Royal Mail.
I can answer that one for you, as I've had similar problems.
The post into the US has been severely delayed by freakish weather this year. Some parcels sent later have arrived earlier. Some have taken over 2 months!
The only reason for putting certificado on, is so that if the post is going to a customer, and you have to replace it because of the delays. You then have proof whether it turned up eventually.
For all I have some of the nicest, most honest customers in the world. Even so, a few won't notify of an original parcel turning up after a replacement has been sent.
Old Feb 26th 2011, 4:44 pm
BE Forum Addict

Chiclanagir has a reputation beyond reputeChiclanagir has a reputation beyond reputeChiclanagir has a reputation beyond reputeChiclanagir has a reputation beyond reputeChiclanagir has a reputation beyond reputeChiclanagir has a reputation beyond reputeChiclanagir has a reputation beyond reputeChiclanagir has a reputation beyond reputeChiclanagir has a reputation beyond reputeChiclanagir has a reputation beyond reputeChiclanagir has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by anonimouse
Telefonica is the bees knees

How do we know who's to blame posting either way though? You could post from UK to Spain and it be delayed or Spain to UK and it be delayed, in which country though.

The only way to be sure is with internal post.

I have never, touch wood, had a problem with Correos, So I can't complain.
No, definitely Spain. The reason I know is that with the registered parcel it was still showing as being in Spain for three months.