Just Joined

Martin mc is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Corona virus

Originally Posted by Mallory
What flight!!
I assume you know something I don’t.
Old Mar 21st 2020, 2:48 pm
BE Forum Addict

bxpuser24710519 has a reputation beyond reputebxpuser24710519 has a reputation beyond reputebxpuser24710519 has a reputation beyond reputebxpuser24710519 has a reputation beyond reputebxpuser24710519 has a reputation beyond reputebxpuser24710519 has a reputation beyond reputebxpuser24710519 has a reputation beyond reputebxpuser24710519 has a reputation beyond reputebxpuser24710519 has a reputation beyond reputebxpuser24710519 has a reputation beyond reputebxpuser24710519 has a reputation beyond repute

quesswork, can you let us know if when the shop re opens ? thank you.
Old Mar 21st 2020, 3:18 pm
BE Enthusiast

guesswork has a reputation beyond reputeguesswork has a reputation beyond reputeguesswork has a reputation beyond reputeguesswork has a reputation beyond reputeguesswork has a reputation beyond reputeguesswork has a reputation beyond reputeguesswork has a reputation beyond reputeguesswork has a reputation beyond reputeguesswork has a reputation beyond reputeguesswork has a reputation beyond reputeguesswork has a reputation beyond repute

Will do
Old Mar 22nd 2020, 7:51 am
Forum Regular

ElizabethAnn is a splendid one to beholdElizabethAnn is a splendid one to beholdElizabethAnn is a splendid one to beholdElizabethAnn is a splendid one to beholdElizabethAnn is a splendid one to beholdElizabethAnn is a splendid one to beholdElizabethAnn is a splendid one to beholdElizabethAnn is a splendid one to beholdElizabethAnn is a splendid one to beholdElizabethAnn is a splendid one to beholdElizabethAnn is a splendid one to behold

Thank you.
Old Mar 22nd 2020, 9:13 am
BE Forum Addict

bxpuser24710519 has a reputation beyond reputebxpuser24710519 has a reputation beyond reputebxpuser24710519 has a reputation beyond reputebxpuser24710519 has a reputation beyond reputebxpuser24710519 has a reputation beyond reputebxpuser24710519 has a reputation beyond reputebxpuser24710519 has a reputation beyond reputebxpuser24710519 has a reputation beyond reputebxpuser24710519 has a reputation beyond reputebxpuser24710519 has a reputation beyond reputebxpuser24710519 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by guesswork
Will do
Thank you, much appreciated.

Sorry another question, are we still getting mail delivered in Las Encinas? I think I read the Correos is on limited trading hours.

Thank you in advance. Stay safe.
Old Mar 22nd 2020, 10:23 am
BE Enthusiast

guesswork has a reputation beyond reputeguesswork has a reputation beyond reputeguesswork has a reputation beyond reputeguesswork has a reputation beyond reputeguesswork has a reputation beyond reputeguesswork has a reputation beyond reputeguesswork has a reputation beyond reputeguesswork has a reputation beyond reputeguesswork has a reputation beyond reputeguesswork has a reputation beyond reputeguesswork has a reputation beyond repute

i have received any mail but I have seen Correos near the gate

Originally Posted by The Capitans Wench
Thank you, much appreciated.

Sorry another question, are we still getting mail delivered in Las Encinas? I think I read the Correos is on limited trading hours.

Thank you in advance. Stay safe.
Old Mar 25th 2020, 8:37 am
BE Positive

Jon-Bxl has a reputation beyond reputeJon-Bxl has a reputation beyond reputeJon-Bxl has a reputation beyond reputeJon-Bxl has a reputation beyond reputeJon-Bxl has a reputation beyond reputeJon-Bxl has a reputation beyond reputeJon-Bxl has a reputation beyond reputeJon-Bxl has a reputation beyond reputeJon-Bxl has a reputation beyond reputeJon-Bxl has a reputation beyond reputeJon-Bxl has a reputation beyond repute

Any news on the shop, is it still closed, and does it seem like it will stay that way please?

If you want to track the progress of the virus in the Andalusia regions... Here is the index page and you can scroll down the daily reports and compare

https://www.juntadeandalucia.es/orga.../noticias.html

Here is the worldwide situation updated daily (if you can believe some of the countries reports)
​​​https://www.worldometers.info/coronavirus/#countries.

Again scroll down for the breakdown.

Jon

Old Mar 25th 2020, 9:57 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

EsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Jon-Bxl
Any news on the shop, is it still closed, and does it seem like it will stay that way please?

If you want to track the progress of the virus in the Andalusia regions... Here is the index page and you can scroll down the daily reports and compare

https://www.juntadeandalucia.es/orga.../noticias.html

Here is the worldwide situation updated daily (if you can believe some of the countries reports)
​​​https://www.worldometers.info/coronavirus/#countries.

Again scroll down for the breakdown.

Jon
Since we are in total lockdown not easy to say, last time I passed Sunday morning 11.00 all locked up. Manolo is in a very high risk group and with the grandson at home and Carlos's new baby I think it will stay that way for some time.
Old Mar 25th 2020, 3:13 pm
Forum Regular

Luz liver is a jewel in the roughLuz liver is a jewel in the roughLuz liver is a jewel in the roughLuz liver is a jewel in the rough

Hi. Can anyone tell me what process Spain has in place for people showing symptoms of the virus? I don't have any but would like to know in case they develop. TIA.
Old Mar 25th 2020, 3:26 pm
BE Enthusiast

rafikiphoto is just really nicerafikiphoto is just really nicerafikiphoto is just really nicerafikiphoto is just really nicerafikiphoto is just really nicerafikiphoto is just really nicerafikiphoto is just really nicerafikiphoto is just really nicerafikiphoto is just really nice

If you have the Salud Responde app on your phone it now contains a module which asks a list of questions about your symptoms and other factors and it will calculate if you are likely to be infected. If it thinks you are then you can submit the details directly from the app to the health authorities and you will be contacted. Otherwise ring 900 400 061.

Last edited by rafikiphoto; Mar 25th 2020 at 3:30 pm.
Old Mar 25th 2020, 3:59 pm
Forum Regular

Luz liver is a jewel in the roughLuz liver is a jewel in the roughLuz liver is a jewel in the roughLuz liver is a jewel in the rough

Thanks, just downloaded the app.
Old Mar 25th 2020, 4:03 pm
BE Enthusiast

rafikiphoto is just really nicerafikiphoto is just really nicerafikiphoto is just really nicerafikiphoto is just really nicerafikiphoto is just really nicerafikiphoto is just really nicerafikiphoto is just really nicerafikiphoto is just really nicerafikiphoto is just really nice

Once registered you can do other things with it too. You can make appointments with the doctor for instance. I noticed this morning that it now includes asking for an appointment with the doc on the phone, useful for requesting repeat prescriptions.
Old Mar 25th 2020, 4:15 pm
Forum Regular

Nice little app.
Old Mar 25th 2020, 8:39 pm
BE Enthusiast

you may find this useful

Old Mar 26th 2020, 8:32 pm
BE Positive

Jon-Bxl has a reputation beyond reputeJon-Bxl has a reputation beyond reputeJon-Bxl has a reputation beyond reputeJon-Bxl has a reputation beyond reputeJon-Bxl has a reputation beyond reputeJon-Bxl has a reputation beyond reputeJon-Bxl has a reputation beyond reputeJon-Bxl has a reputation beyond reputeJon-Bxl has a reputation beyond reputeJon-Bxl has a reputation beyond reputeJon-Bxl has a reputation beyond repute

Hello from Brussels....

Tonight we had the congratulations for health service workers, we were clapping... With many others... People with pans ... Making a noise... The church bells ringing.... Someone in the street with a trumpet!

Fantastic!!! And actually, very touching.

I've just watched the UK clapping celebration an hour later.... And doubly touching.... all the videos of our military abroad, children saying thank you... And ALL the rest of the wonderful feedback.... I am not ashamed to say that my eyes weren't dry!!!

Is it possible, after all this is done, that we can break down some of the borders that separate some of us! I hope so, I am feeling a bit of positive-ness in this troubled time... Stuck at home.... Watching too much troubling news!! Yet seeing how much we can appreciate the REALLY important things.

Thank you all the people in the front line, and support personnel doing everything they can to help us ....

Jon

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.