Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Europe > Spain
Reload this Page >

Contacting Vodafone by E-mail

Contacting Vodafone by E-mail

Old Oct 9th 2012, 12:40 pm
BE Enthusiast

petew is just really nicepetew is just really nicepetew is just really nicepetew is just really nicepetew is just really nicepetew is just really nicepetew is just really nicepetew is just really nicepetew is just really nicepetew is just really nicepetew is just really nice
Default Contacting Vodafone by E-mail

I want to contact Vodafone by e-mail because I want their reply in writing. I tried the address I used to use but that was bounced as being not available. I have looked on "Mi Vodafone" but I can't find an e-mail address. They actaully have a link "enviarnos un correo...." but it just takes you to an on line faq/help page. Does anyone know an e-mail address for them that works?
Old Oct 9th 2012, 4:01 pm
BE Forum Addict

rachelk has a reputation beyond reputerachelk has a reputation beyond reputerachelk has a reputation beyond reputerachelk has a reputation beyond reputerachelk has a reputation beyond reputerachelk has a reputation beyond reputerachelk has a reputation beyond reputerachelk has a reputation beyond reputerachelk has a reputation beyond reputerachelk has a reputation beyond reputerachelk has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Contacting Vodafone by E-mail

When I go to that FAQ page, there's a bit at the bottom which says "was this info useful?"

If you say no, it opens up a window for you to send them an email. It doesn't give the email address but you fill in a form.
Old Oct 9th 2012, 4:15 pm
BE Forum Addict

Lynn R has a reputation beyond reputeLynn R has a reputation beyond reputeLynn R has a reputation beyond reputeLynn R has a reputation beyond reputeLynn R has a reputation beyond reputeLynn R has a reputation beyond reputeLynn R has a reputation beyond reputeLynn R has a reputation beyond reputeLynn R has a reputation beyond reputeLynn R has a reputation beyond reputeLynn R has a reputation beyond repute

Good luck to you if you want them to send you anything in writing. I asked them to do that when, having been given the run-around in trying to cancel my Vodafone dongle contract, they offered to change it to PAYG instead so that if I did not use it I would not have to make any more payments. I wanted them to confirm it in writing and they refused point blank. However, at least up to now it does appear to have worked and all I get is a zero invoice each month.
Old Oct 9th 2012, 4:20 pm
BE Enthusiast

petew is just really nicepetew is just really nicepetew is just really nicepetew is just really nicepetew is just really nicepetew is just really nicepetew is just really nicepetew is just really nicepetew is just really nicepetew is just really nicepetew is just really nice

Originally Posted by rachelk
When I go to that FAQ page, there's a bit at the bottom which says "was this info useful?"

If you say no, it opens up a window for you to send them an email. It doesn't give the email address but you fill in a form.
Thanks I'll try that.
Old Oct 9th 2012, 4:32 pm
BE Enthusiast

Originally Posted by rachelk

Yes it worked! Fingers crossed that I get a sensible answer from them.
Old Oct 9th 2012, 9:53 pm
BE Enthusiast

A missed call on my phone looks as though it might have been from Vodafone (already!) - looks like I'm going to have problems getting a written answer out of them.