Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Europe > Spain
Reload this Page >

conservatories at El Mojan

conservatories at El Mojan

Old Jan 18th 2013, 1:18 pm
Just Joined

elraso is an unknown quantity at this point
Default conservatories at El Mojan

I read in an old article of the Leader Newspaper that in 2007 a group of people at El Mojon on the Costa Blanca had been served demolition orders on their conservatories with a 2,500 euro fine. I never saw any follow up to this story. I know that a lady called Sandra Ratcliffe who lived their and had one of theses orders spoke to the Leader at the time. Does anyone know what the final outcome was to this situation
Old Jan 18th 2013, 8:22 pm

Fred James has a reputation beyond reputeFred James has a reputation beyond reputeFred James has a reputation beyond reputeFred James has a reputation beyond reputeFred James has a reputation beyond reputeFred James has a reputation beyond reputeFred James has a reputation beyond reputeFred James has a reputation beyond reputeFred James has a reputation beyond reputeFred James has a reputation beyond reputeFred James has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: conservatories at El Mojan

I have no idea about the specific case but if people add conservatories to their property without planning permission then they will get a fine and a demolition order.

That applies anywhere in Spain.
Old Jan 19th 2013, 4:37 am
Just Joined

elraso is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: conservatories at El Mojan

Thanks Fred ,but it was the El Mojon situation that i wanted info on