Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Europe > Spain
Reload this Page >

Concerns related to CE, Official involvement, EUC, CERA etc

Concerns related to CE, Official involvement, EUC, CERA etc

Old Jun 22nd 2013, 10:20 am
BE Positive

Jon-Bxl has a reputation beyond reputeJon-Bxl has a reputation beyond reputeJon-Bxl has a reputation beyond reputeJon-Bxl has a reputation beyond reputeJon-Bxl has a reputation beyond reputeJon-Bxl has a reputation beyond reputeJon-Bxl has a reputation beyond reputeJon-Bxl has a reputation beyond reputeJon-Bxl has a reputation beyond reputeJon-Bxl has a reputation beyond reputeJon-Bxl has a reputation beyond repute
Default Concerns related to CE, Official involvement, EUC, CERA etc

Hi I thought I'd start a new thread as the bus thread has gone way off topic with all sorts of angry posts, jokes etc etc.

Please use this thread for these concerns.

Jon
Old Jun 24th 2013, 6:32 am
BE Forum Addict

Carol&John has a reputation beyond reputeCarol&John has a reputation beyond reputeCarol&John has a reputation beyond reputeCarol&John has a reputation beyond reputeCarol&John has a reputation beyond reputeCarol&John has a reputation beyond reputeCarol&John has a reputation beyond reputeCarol&John has a reputation beyond reputeCarol&John has a reputation beyond reputeCarol&John has a reputation beyond reputeCarol&John has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Concerns related to CE, Official involvement, EUC, CERA etc

Taken from another thread (Energy Performance Certificate/CEE thread):

"There is a vimeo video created last month (May) by the ayto., explaining how a member of the Mayor's team, a concejal/concejala, will be available to make a note/answer any question at Costa Esuri on every 1st and 3rd Wednesday of the month, between 10am and 1pm(10:00 and 13:00) at either the EUC office or (more likely) the coffee lounge (cafetería) of the golf clubhouse. Venue to be confirmed."

I was wondering if anyone can confirm the location? Thanks.
Old Jun 24th 2013, 7:08 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

EsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond repute
Smile Re: Concerns related to CE, Official involvement, EUC, CERA etc

Originally Posted by Carol&John
Taken from another thread (Energy Performance Certificate/CEE thread):

"There is a vimeo video created last month (May) by the ayto., explaining how a member of the Mayor's team, a concejal/concejala, will be available to make a note/answer any question at Costa Esuri on every 1st and 3rd Wednesday of the month, between 10am and 1pm(10:00 and 13:00) at either the EUC office or (more likely) the coffee lounge (cafetería) of the golf clubhouse. Venue to be confirmed."

I was wondering if anyone can confirm the location? Thanks.
What thread is that where? Can you link to the video and does it translate into English? At the moment EUC office is only open Tuesday and Thursday 10 till one.
Old Jun 24th 2013, 7:29 am
BE Forum Addict

Carol&John has a reputation beyond reputeCarol&John has a reputation beyond reputeCarol&John has a reputation beyond reputeCarol&John has a reputation beyond reputeCarol&John has a reputation beyond reputeCarol&John has a reputation beyond reputeCarol&John has a reputation beyond reputeCarol&John has a reputation beyond reputeCarol&John has a reputation beyond reputeCarol&John has a reputation beyond reputeCarol&John has a reputation beyond repute

The thread here on BE:
http://britishexpats.com/forum/showthread.php?t=798961

The video link is here, no translation:
http://vimeo.com/64306113

Videos are a great way to tune your ear. They follow what is posted in newspapers online. It's a good service by the ayto.

Last edited by Carol&John; Jun 24th 2013 at 7:36 am. Reason: add P.S.
Old Jun 28th 2013, 7:38 am
BE Positive

Jon-Bxl has a reputation beyond reputeJon-Bxl has a reputation beyond reputeJon-Bxl has a reputation beyond reputeJon-Bxl has a reputation beyond reputeJon-Bxl has a reputation beyond reputeJon-Bxl has a reputation beyond reputeJon-Bxl has a reputation beyond reputeJon-Bxl has a reputation beyond reputeJon-Bxl has a reputation beyond reputeJon-Bxl has a reputation beyond reputeJon-Bxl has a reputation beyond repute

LordMayor did not turn up at the 'Monday Club' and didn't reply to any of the invitations (including a free lift to/from town). Pls refer to bus service thread.

I have concerns about someone as vocal as him - and prone to crazy flaming posts - representing CE in anyway. Especially with the meetings he has already started with the Mayor etc. (As detailed by him, on the bus thread that got off topic and caused this thread to start).

I also question his reasons for this and also asked if he had any interest to declare for the 2 main times he has spoken up (angrily mostly). No reply to that either.

He is not a resident and its clear that he doesn't understand CE, EUC, CERA etc.... and certainly not our concerns. Had he come at least he would have heard some feedback from actual residents (unofficially).... This group includes founders of CERA, and current board members and also long term residents. We would have given him a chance to discuss this without any malignment.

Actions speak louder than words

Jon
Old Jun 28th 2013, 12:17 pm
Forum Regular

mrtrumper is a name known to allmrtrumper is a name known to allmrtrumper is a name known to allmrtrumper is a name known to allmrtrumper is a name known to allmrtrumper is a name known to allmrtrumper is a name known to allmrtrumper is a name known to allmrtrumper is a name known to allmrtrumper is a name known to allmrtrumper is a name known to all

Originally Posted by Jon-Bxl
LordMayor did not turn up at the 'Monday Club' and didn't reply to any of the invitations (including a free lift to/from town). Pls refer to bus service thread.

I have concerns about someone as vocal as him - and prone to crazy flaming posts - representing CE in anyway. Especially with the meetings he has already started with the Mayor etc. (As detailed by him, on the bus thread that got off topic and caused this thread to start).

I also question his reasons for this and also asked if he had any interest to declare for the 2 main times he has spoken up (angrily mostly). No reply to that either.

He is not a resident and its clear that he doesn't understand CE, EUC, CERA etc.... and certainly not our concerns. Had he come at least he would have heard some feedback from actual residents (unofficially).... This group includes founders of CERA, and current board members and also long term residents. We would have given him a chance to discuss this without any malignment.

Actions speak louder than words

Jon
Are you referring to the same thread in which you called this chap; Abusive; Extremely rude; very immature; blind; stupid; unseemly; inadequate; immature; closed minded; very rude and also accused him of slander?

I'm not entirely surprised that he didn't turn up to have a drink with you and it seems somewhat unfair to use this as another stick to beat him with.

I understand from the postings that you know this fella in person; can you not sort your differences in person rather than on here?
Old Jun 28th 2013, 1:02 pm
BE Forum Addict

MikeCol is a glorious beacon of lightMikeCol is a glorious beacon of lightMikeCol is a glorious beacon of lightMikeCol is a glorious beacon of lightMikeCol is a glorious beacon of lightMikeCol is a glorious beacon of lightMikeCol is a glorious beacon of lightMikeCol is a glorious beacon of lightMikeCol is a glorious beacon of lightMikeCol is a glorious beacon of lightMikeCol is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by mrtrumper
Are you referring to the same thread in which you called this chap; Abusive; Extremely rude; very immature; blind; stupid; unseemly; inadequate; immature; closed minded; very rude and also accused him of slander?

I'm not entirely surprised that he didn't turn up to have a drink with you and it seems somewhat unfair to use this as another stick to beat him with.

I understand from the postings that you know this fella in person; can you not sort your differences in person rather than on here?
Bryony
Old Jun 28th 2013, 3:49 pm
BE Enthusiast

shirley and anthony hide has a reputation beyond reputeshirley and anthony hide has a reputation beyond reputeshirley and anthony hide has a reputation beyond reputeshirley and anthony hide has a reputation beyond reputeshirley and anthony hide has a reputation beyond reputeshirley and anthony hide has a reputation beyond reputeshirley and anthony hide has a reputation beyond reputeshirley and anthony hide has a reputation beyond reputeshirley and anthony hide has a reputation beyond reputeshirley and anthony hide has a reputation beyond reputeshirley and anthony hide has a reputation beyond repute

Deuce!
New balls please.
Old Jun 29th 2013, 8:44 am
BE Positive

Originally Posted by mrtrumper

Yep thats the thread, as you know. You also corrected me re slander/libel, which I always get mixed up on.

As I mentioned he knew he would get a good reception, but the fact remains he claims to have started discussions with the 'real' mayor and his team about CE. So as much as I want to close this down, there is currently activity going on, re the town hall and CE, if we can believe his posts... driven by him.

You didn't answer my question, MT, Q1: based on what you have seen and read, and your long term residence in CE.... do you want this person representing CE at this level?

While we are at it, hypothetically, Q2: if I accused you of 'definitely' committing illegal acts, on a public forum would that be considered libel?

Jon
Old Jun 29th 2013, 10:38 am
Forum Regular

Frank Bourne is an unknown quantity at this point

Can anbody tell me why the forum for the MiniBus service has been deleted. I can only presume that a Minibus service is not required anymore and I can stop my efforts and let the Mayor know it is not wanted here anymore.
Old Jun 29th 2013, 10:48 am
BE Forum Addict

bxpuser24710519 has a reputation beyond reputebxpuser24710519 has a reputation beyond reputebxpuser24710519 has a reputation beyond reputebxpuser24710519 has a reputation beyond reputebxpuser24710519 has a reputation beyond reputebxpuser24710519 has a reputation beyond reputebxpuser24710519 has a reputation beyond reputebxpuser24710519 has a reputation beyond reputebxpuser24710519 has a reputation beyond reputebxpuser24710519 has a reputation beyond reputebxpuser24710519 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Frank Bourne
Can anbody tell me why the forum for the MiniBus service has been deleted. I can only presume that a Minibus service is not required anymore and I can stop my efforts and let the Mayor know it is not wanted here anymore.
Not much point asking here PM a mod or admin and ask. I never noticed till you posted. There were a lot of spammers around yesterday maybe it went by mistake ?

AH is that the one Mitzy has deleted because of OFF topic ?

Last edited by bxpuser24710519; Jun 29th 2013 at 10:51 am.
Old Jun 29th 2013, 11:11 am
Forum Regular

Yes thats the one . Who is Mitzy? I was getting the forum back on topic and we are coming to the closing stages so it was important that it stayed on line.
Old Jun 29th 2013, 11:54 am
BE Enthusiast

Kath Las Colinas is a name known to allKath Las Colinas is a name known to allKath Las Colinas is a name known to allKath Las Colinas is a name known to allKath Las Colinas is a name known to allKath Las Colinas is a name known to allKath Las Colinas is a name known to allKath Las Colinas is a name known to allKath Las Colinas is a name known to allKath Las Colinas is a name known to allKath Las Colinas is a name known to all

Frank, does this mean things are progressing? I, for one, would welcome a bus service into town.
Kath
Old Jun 29th 2013, 12:03 pm
Forum Regular

We are in the final stage but it looks like some people want to do all in their power to stop it. They are I suppose the ones who do not need it and most probably enjoy stopping projects here on Costa Esuri.
Old Jun 29th 2013, 12:07 pm
BE Forum Addict

bxpuser24710519 has a reputation beyond reputebxpuser24710519 has a reputation beyond reputebxpuser24710519 has a reputation beyond reputebxpuser24710519 has a reputation beyond reputebxpuser24710519 has a reputation beyond reputebxpuser24710519 has a reputation beyond reputebxpuser24710519 has a reputation beyond reputebxpuser24710519 has a reputation beyond reputebxpuser24710519 has a reputation beyond reputebxpuser24710519 has a reputation beyond reputebxpuser24710519 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Frank Bourne
Yes thats the one . Who is Mitzy? I was getting the forum back on topic and we are coming to the closing stages so it was important that it stayed on line.
Mitzy is a moderator who helps with Spanish forums, a very fair person too. I suggest you Private message him to enquire why, do not discuss it on the forums as you will be in real trouble then ( forum rules everywhere I think )

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.