Reload this Page >

comprendo or entiendo

comprendo or entiendo

Old Mar 23rd 2021, 6:50 pm
Forum Regular

TicTac111 is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: comprendo or entiendo

Hi,

Have now started listening to "languagetransfer" and I really like it is a good mix having it with Duolingo, but I need to listen to each session twice otherwise I forget it :-( I think it is just what I needed. Yes can recommend it thank you for the link.

It would be the best to have a 1:1 teacher or at least a course, but there aren't any at present. My plan is to take 1:1 lesson when I've moved and use the apps for the meantime to get a good base for now.

Thank you once again think I'll now do some more listening to languagetransfer :-)
Old Mar 23rd 2021, 7:07 pm
Forum Regular

Mustard is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by TicTac111
Hi,

Have now started listening to "languagetransfer" and I really like it is a good mix having it with Duolingo, but I need to listen to each session twice otherwise I forget it :-( I think it is just what I needed. Yes can recommend it thank you for the link.

It would be the best to have a 1:1 teacher or at least a course, but there aren't any at present. My plan is to take 1:1 lesson when I've moved and use the apps for the meantime to get a good base for now.

Thank you once again think I'll now do some more listening to languagetransfer :-)
If you can do online classes then look here
https://www.tusclasesparticulares.co...tranjeros.aspx

I can recommend someone if you PM me
Old Mar 29th 2021, 10:00 am
Forum Regular

Rita1 is an unknown quantity at this point

To the OP

Entiendo, Comprendo - pretty much interchangeable but for me, entiendo is with the head and comprendo with the heart
Old Apr 6th 2021, 6:45 pm
Forum Regular

Mustard >Thank you and I've thought about, but I've often a very bad internet connection, but would also consider it when I would live in Spain.
Old Apr 6th 2021, 6:51 pm
Forum Regular

For the beginners > Just found a website lingua.com and there are some lessons for free. You can listen to short stories and they ask questions at the end to make sure you've understood the story there is also reading, listening, vocabulary and dictation