Complaint

Old Mar 30th 2007, 11:54 am

Ka Ora! is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Complaint

To whom it may concern or god if he`s not to busy planning for Armageddon

I would like as a share holder of Planet Earth Inc. to express my deepest concerns for the person/team or half assed Angel that is in charge of the weather. as i feel they are currently not delivering the goods. At this time some of us feel that it would be better to hand over weather control to Lucifer and you can throw in the odd and i mean odd wet day. If you do not do this i suggest you offer your resignation immediately.

Yours Respectfully

Blah Blah.

Ka Ora!

Ps could you hit our house with a thunder bolt or two whilst we are out so we can take the insurance money and run.

Last edited by Ka Ora!; Mar 30th 2007 at 12:11 pm.
Old Mar 30th 2007, 8:50 pm
jjh
BE Enthusiast

jjh has a reputation beyond reputejjh has a reputation beyond reputejjh has a reputation beyond reputejjh has a reputation beyond reputejjh has a reputation beyond reputejjh has a reputation beyond reputejjh has a reputation beyond reputejjh has a reputation beyond reputejjh has a reputation beyond reputejjh has a reputation beyond reputejjh has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Complaint

Originally Posted by Ka Ora!

I would like as a share holder of Planet Earth Inc. to express my deepest concerns for the person/team or half assed Angel that is in charge of the weather. as i feel they are currently not delivering the goods. At this time some of us feel that it would be better to hand over weather control to Lucifer and you can throw in the odd and i mean odd wet day. If you do not do this i suggest you offer your resignation immediately.

Yours Respectfully

Blah Blah.

Ka Ora!

Ps could you hit our house with a thunder bolt or two whilst we are out so we can take the insurance money and run.
I too am a sharholder in Planet Earth Inc and it's not too good here either, still cold, fire on and feeling like we're just about to hit autumn. Please, Good Fairy, bring some warmth.
Old Mar 30th 2007, 9:23 pm

Ka Ora! is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by jjh
I too am a sharholder in Planet Earth Inc and it's not too good here either, still cold, fire on and feeling like we're just about to hit autumn. Please, Good Fairy, bring some warmth.
Maybe we could start a class action
Old Mar 30th 2007, 9:24 pm
BE Enthusiast

mrsjdr has a reputation beyond reputemrsjdr has a reputation beyond reputemrsjdr has a reputation beyond reputemrsjdr has a reputation beyond reputemrsjdr has a reputation beyond reputemrsjdr has a reputation beyond reputemrsjdr has a reputation beyond reputemrsjdr has a reputation beyond reputemrsjdr has a reputation beyond reputemrsjdr has a reputation beyond reputemrsjdr has a reputation beyond repute

Must have more shares down this end, as been a lovely day (apart from windy), discarded the woolies today, but cooler and fire on now
Old Mar 30th 2007, 10:29 pm
Banned

Big Pete has a reputation beyond reputeBig Pete has a reputation beyond reputeBig Pete has a reputation beyond reputeBig Pete has a reputation beyond reputeBig Pete has a reputation beyond reputeBig Pete has a reputation beyond reputeBig Pete has a reputation beyond reputeBig Pete has a reputation beyond reputeBig Pete has a reputation beyond reputeBig Pete has a reputation beyond reputeBig Pete has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Ka Ora!

Yours Respectfully

Blah Blah.

Ka Ora!

You would probably read the small print and they would say it was a act of god .. Mind you then you could do the Billy Connolly bit and sue God
Old Mar 31st 2007, 8:12 am
jjh
BE Enthusiast

jjh has a reputation beyond reputejjh has a reputation beyond reputejjh has a reputation beyond reputejjh has a reputation beyond reputejjh has a reputation beyond reputejjh has a reputation beyond reputejjh has a reputation beyond reputejjh has a reputation beyond reputejjh has a reputation beyond reputejjh has a reputation beyond reputejjh has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by mrsjdr
Must have more shares down this end, as been a lovely day (apart from windy), discarded the woolies today, but cooler and fire on now

Grrr. I thought I'd bought enough