Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Europe > Spain
Reload this Page >

Commercial Estate Agents - Costa Blanca North

Commercial Estate Agents - Costa Blanca North

Old Mar 16th 2007, 9:44 am
BE Forum Addict

SueG has a reputation beyond reputeSueG has a reputation beyond reputeSueG has a reputation beyond reputeSueG has a reputation beyond reputeSueG has a reputation beyond reputeSueG has a reputation beyond reputeSueG has a reputation beyond reputeSueG has a reputation beyond reputeSueG has a reputation beyond reputeSueG has a reputation beyond reputeSueG has a reputation beyond repute
Unhappy Commercial Estate Agents - Costa Blanca North

Ok so we have pulled out of the purchase of the business. All I can say Estate Agents the world over seem to be the same!!! Anyone purchase (or have friends that have purchased) and can recommend a reliable agent who does not tell porkie pies!!!
Old Mar 16th 2007, 12:16 pm
MnM
luna~sea..its a lifestyle

MnM has a reputation beyond reputeMnM has a reputation beyond reputeMnM has a reputation beyond reputeMnM has a reputation beyond reputeMnM has a reputation beyond reputeMnM has a reputation beyond reputeMnM has a reputation beyond reputeMnM has a reputation beyond reputeMnM has a reputation beyond reputeMnM has a reputation beyond reputeMnM has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Commercial Estate Agents - Costa Blanca North

Originally Posted by SueG
Ok so we have pulled out of the purchase of the business. All I can say Estate Agents the world over seem to be the same!!! Anyone purchase (or have friends that have purchased) and can recommend a reliable agent who does not tell porkie pies!!!
Have a browse through this thread.....

here

P.S. Most estate agents dealing in homes also have commercial properties too.

Also try thinkspain:

here

Just click on the "type" menu and scroll down to Business/Commercial

Last edited by MnM; Mar 16th 2007 at 12:24 pm. Reason: Added P.S.
Old Mar 16th 2007, 5:07 pm
BE Enthusiast

Mrs eddie is a glorious beacon of lightMrs eddie is a glorious beacon of lightMrs eddie is a glorious beacon of lightMrs eddie is a glorious beacon of lightMrs eddie is a glorious beacon of lightMrs eddie is a glorious beacon of lightMrs eddie is a glorious beacon of lightMrs eddie is a glorious beacon of lightMrs eddie is a glorious beacon of lightMrs eddie is a glorious beacon of lightMrs eddie is a glorious beacon of light

Hi Sue,

We used Parasol Networks.....can't recommend them enough....won't go into it again as it seems like I'm on commission (wish I was....) but suffice to say we've recommended then to other friends we made out here in Spain and they have used them.

The link is www.parasolnetworks.com

Good luck hun.....

P.S They set up the business as they seen a niche in this market for after sales as they worked for Estate agents that "told porkies" and gave poor after sales and despised it......
Old Mar 16th 2007, 5:36 pm
Popping in for a chat

Lionda has a reputation beyond reputeLionda has a reputation beyond reputeLionda has a reputation beyond reputeLionda has a reputation beyond reputeLionda has a reputation beyond reputeLionda has a reputation beyond reputeLionda has a reputation beyond reputeLionda has a reputation beyond reputeLionda has a reputation beyond reputeLionda has a reputation beyond reputeLionda has a reputation beyond repute

Sorry to hear that Sue - hope you didn't lose any money
Old Mar 16th 2007, 5:58 pm
BE Forum Addict

SueG has a reputation beyond reputeSueG has a reputation beyond reputeSueG has a reputation beyond reputeSueG has a reputation beyond reputeSueG has a reputation beyond reputeSueG has a reputation beyond reputeSueG has a reputation beyond reputeSueG has a reputation beyond reputeSueG has a reputation beyond reputeSueG has a reputation beyond reputeSueG has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Lionda
Sorry to hear that Sue - hope you didn't lose any money
Put it this way - he will live to regret it if I don't get my 10% deposit back. I can prove he lied - property is now being re-advertised still with a renewable five year Lease whereas in fact when we met the Landlord and his daughter (who is his Solicitor) only a one year Lease was being offered. If all else fails my baby brother is an Assistant Editor of The Telegraph and I don't think the Agent would like the publicity!!!!
Old Mar 16th 2007, 6:03 pm
BE Enthusiast

Mrs eddie is a glorious beacon of lightMrs eddie is a glorious beacon of lightMrs eddie is a glorious beacon of lightMrs eddie is a glorious beacon of lightMrs eddie is a glorious beacon of lightMrs eddie is a glorious beacon of lightMrs eddie is a glorious beacon of lightMrs eddie is a glorious beacon of lightMrs eddie is a glorious beacon of lightMrs eddie is a glorious beacon of lightMrs eddie is a glorious beacon of light

Put it this way - he will live to regret it if I don't get my 10% deposit back. I can prove he lied - property is now being re-advertised still with a renewable five year Lease whereas in fact when we met the Landlord and his daughter (who is his Solicitor) only a one year Lease was being offered. If all else fails my baby brother is an Assistant Editor of The Telegraph and I don't think the Agent would like the publicity!!!!
The bare faced neck !!! Aaaaaaarrrgh .....makes me so angry.

The man will be so sorry he crossed you mate and your brother !!!!

Hope you find another property nearby.....all the best xxxx
Old Mar 16th 2007, 7:14 pm
Popping in for a chat

Lionda has a reputation beyond reputeLionda has a reputation beyond reputeLionda has a reputation beyond reputeLionda has a reputation beyond reputeLionda has a reputation beyond reputeLionda has a reputation beyond reputeLionda has a reputation beyond reputeLionda has a reputation beyond reputeLionda has a reputation beyond reputeLionda has a reputation beyond reputeLionda has a reputation beyond repute

Go get 'em Sue! Let us know how you get on please. I hate it so much when people are dishonest. You are only trying to set up a business and make something of your life for you and your family. What sort of kicks do these people get from tricking people out of their hard earned money and savings. Ooohhh it makes my blood boil
Old Mar 16th 2007, 7:24 pm
BE Forum Addict

I think the thing that upsets me most is that this was the start of the rest of our life and he couldn't understand what we were getting upset about. He didn't seem to think that we would find out the untruths! Having worked in the legal profession until we came out to Spain at the beginning of January it is my nature to check and double check. Anyway I am a firm believer in what is meant to be is meant to be and what goes round comes round!! Watch this space - obviously something better is waiting for us.
Old Mar 17th 2007, 9:24 am
Popping in for a chat

I think the thing that upsets me most is that this was the start of the rest of our life and he couldn't understand what we were getting upset about. He didn't seem to think that we would find out the untruths! Having worked in the legal profession until we came out to Spain at the beginning of January it is my nature to check and double check. Anyway I am a firm believer in what is meant to be is meant to be and what goes round comes round!! Watch this space - obviously something better is waiting for us.

I agree - the place you were after must not have been for you. I too believe in fate. I only hope you get your deposit back and find something more suitable. Hope you still have enough to pursue your business adventure whilst waiting for your money.