Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Europe > Spain
Reload this Page >

Come on Ladies someone must have feet over a size 41 ?

Come on Ladies someone must have feet over a size 41 ?

Old Oct 25th 2010, 10:41 am
I believe.

Grebo has much to be proud ofGrebo has much to be proud ofGrebo has much to be proud ofGrebo has much to be proud ofGrebo has much to be proud ofGrebo has much to be proud ofGrebo has much to be proud ofGrebo has much to be proud ofGrebo has much to be proud ofGrebo has much to be proud ofGrebo has much to be proud of
Default Come on Ladies someone must have feet over a size 41 ?

I am getting desparate here, even started looking at Marks & Spencers online
I have found one Spanish company, which only sell on line but at least they tell you how to measure your feet for boots..
I have checked out France (as we may be visiting for christmas) & in the run of the mill shops sizes stop at 41, same as here.
Surely I don't have to make a trip to the UK, just to buy shoes ?
I have been ok up until now, with buying the odd pair when visiting but have had no need to go for a few years now.
Old Oct 25th 2010, 1:03 pm
BE Forum Addict

paintermujer has a reputation beyond reputepaintermujer has a reputation beyond reputepaintermujer has a reputation beyond reputepaintermujer has a reputation beyond reputepaintermujer has a reputation beyond reputepaintermujer has a reputation beyond reputepaintermujer has a reputation beyond reputepaintermujer has a reputation beyond reputepaintermujer has a reputation beyond reputepaintermujer has a reputation beyond reputepaintermujer has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Come on Ladies someone must have feet over a size 41 ?

We were in C&A in Valencia the other day and they sold lovely boots etc in size 42.

My daughter has size 41 feet and has problems finding the right size so I know how you feel.

Good luck.
Old Oct 25th 2010, 2:16 pm
I believe.

Grebo has much to be proud ofGrebo has much to be proud ofGrebo has much to be proud ofGrebo has much to be proud ofGrebo has much to be proud ofGrebo has much to be proud ofGrebo has much to be proud ofGrebo has much to be proud ofGrebo has much to be proud ofGrebo has much to be proud ofGrebo has much to be proud of

Is M&S still in Valencia ?
It's been a few years since I was there last.
The C&A here (Alicante) didn't have any when I looked, I will pop in & ask them if they will be getting any in stock.

Thanks for the reply.
Old Oct 25th 2010, 3:02 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Fredbargate has a reputation beyond reputeFredbargate has a reputation beyond reputeFredbargate has a reputation beyond reputeFredbargate has a reputation beyond reputeFredbargate has a reputation beyond reputeFredbargate has a reputation beyond reputeFredbargate has a reputation beyond reputeFredbargate has a reputation beyond reputeFredbargate has a reputation beyond reputeFredbargate has a reputation beyond reputeFredbargate has a reputation beyond repute

Clarks have a shop in Alicante

http://www.clarks.es/store-locator/clarks-stores
Old Oct 25th 2010, 3:23 pm
I believe.

OOh thanks Fred, the one in el corte ingles was useless.
Old Oct 25th 2010, 3:34 pm
I believe.

Nice try Fred, I just called them, sizes stop at 41 Even though it's 42 on the website.
Old Oct 25th 2010, 3:53 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Fredbargate has a reputation beyond reputeFredbargate has a reputation beyond reputeFredbargate has a reputation beyond reputeFredbargate has a reputation beyond reputeFredbargate has a reputation beyond reputeFredbargate has a reputation beyond reputeFredbargate has a reputation beyond reputeFredbargate has a reputation beyond reputeFredbargate has a reputation beyond reputeFredbargate has a reputation beyond reputeFredbargate has a reputation beyond repute

Sorry Grebo I bought a pair from Corte Ingles for my large fat feet at a price.

The intention was now I've found a style that fit I was going to order online from UK at much better prices. Unfortunately Clarks UK do not have the style in stock, probably an end of line deal that CE have marked up horrendously.
Old Oct 26th 2010, 9:41 am
I believe.

It's unbelievable isn't it, you would think we are some kind of freaks or something.
I know I could walk into 'most' UK shoe shops & have a choice of styles, not take what ever fits
Old Oct 29th 2010, 5:57 pm

Rosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond repute

I know that you are probably wanting to go and try shoes on and choose but if you are happy to buy from UK look on the Shoe Shop site it had loads and loads of choice in every size possible. They are very good to deal with, prompt at sending etc.

Rosemary
Old Nov 2nd 2010, 11:17 am
I believe.

Well, I take it back El Corte Ingles, I happened to pop back in as the other half wanted to have a nosy, and they had some new stock in bought some lovely low wedge leather boots in brown, which they also had in black & up to a size 44.