Coffee Mate

Old Jun 30th 2013, 8:13 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

EsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond repute
Smile Coffee Mate

Does anyone know if any of the Supermarkets in Ayamonte stock CoffeeMate the nearest we have found is the English Shop at Cabanas and they only sell small tins at a high price and the cost to get there is high?
Old Jun 30th 2013, 9:02 am
BE Positive

Jon-Bxl has a reputation beyond reputeJon-Bxl has a reputation beyond reputeJon-Bxl has a reputation beyond reputeJon-Bxl has a reputation beyond reputeJon-Bxl has a reputation beyond reputeJon-Bxl has a reputation beyond reputeJon-Bxl has a reputation beyond reputeJon-Bxl has a reputation beyond reputeJon-Bxl has a reputation beyond reputeJon-Bxl has a reputation beyond reputeJon-Bxl has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Coffee Mate

Originally Posted by EsuriJohn
Does anyone know if any of the Supermarkets in Ayamonte stock CoffeeMate the nearest we have found is the English Shop at Cabanas and they only sell small tins at a high price and the cost to get there is high?
Probably overkill but what about Amazon... spend 25 and get free EU delivery.

http://www.amazon.co.uk/s/ref=sr_nr_...rnid=419157031

Maybe there is some other product that you need on supersaver delivery that you can add to get you to the limit. The big 2.5KG is nearly there at 19quid...

On the left hand side you can select supersaver delivery and ONLY products from the warehouse will appear so you can select them.... most of the time they apply to international shipping too. If they dont they appear when you try and checkout...

I bought a microwave oven/grill from them on Friday and professional garlic pres - free delivery... great!

Jon
Old Jun 30th 2013, 9:10 am
BE Forum Addict

MikeCol is a glorious beacon of lightMikeCol is a glorious beacon of lightMikeCol is a glorious beacon of lightMikeCol is a glorious beacon of lightMikeCol is a glorious beacon of lightMikeCol is a glorious beacon of lightMikeCol is a glorious beacon of lightMikeCol is a glorious beacon of lightMikeCol is a glorious beacon of lightMikeCol is a glorious beacon of lightMikeCol is a glorious beacon of light

You could use Jon's idea re Amazon and ask others if there is something they need (e.g. I always need Marmite) and then you wouldn't have to buy something you don't really want just to get free delivery. Bryony
Old Jun 30th 2013, 9:13 am
BE Enthusiast

olivia is just really niceolivia is just really niceolivia is just really niceolivia is just really niceolivia is just really niceolivia is just really niceolivia is just really niceolivia is just really niceolivia is just really niceolivia is just really niceolivia is just really nice

Originally Posted by Jon-Bxl
Probably overkill but what about Amazon... spend 25 and get free EU delivery.

http://www.amazon.co.uk/s/ref=sr_nr_...rnid=419157031

Maybe there is some other product that you need on supersaver delivery that you can add to get you to the limit. The big 2.5KG is nearly there at 19quid...

On the left hand side you can select supersaver delivery and ONLY products from the warehouse will appear so you can select them.... most of the time they apply to international shipping too. If they dont they appear when you try and checkout...

I bought a microwave oven/grill from them on Friday and professional garlic pres - free delivery... great!

Jon
The online shop www.britishcornershop.co.uk looks good too. Get an order of £100 together or perhaps join with friends if you only require a few things and it costs £5.99 delivery.
Old Jun 30th 2013, 9:37 am
Forum Regular

Frank Bourne is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by MikeCol
You could use Jon's idea re Amazon and ask others if there is something they need (e.g. I always need Marmite) and then you wouldn't have to buy something you don't really want just to get free delivery. Bryony
Bryony I am in Germany next week and should be able to get Marmite there do you want me to bring some back with me? If so how much?
Old Jun 30th 2013, 9:49 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Fredbargate has a reputation beyond reputeFredbargate has a reputation beyond reputeFredbargate has a reputation beyond reputeFredbargate has a reputation beyond reputeFredbargate has a reputation beyond reputeFredbargate has a reputation beyond reputeFredbargate has a reputation beyond reputeFredbargate has a reputation beyond reputeFredbargate has a reputation beyond reputeFredbargate has a reputation beyond reputeFredbargate has a reputation beyond repute

I think you find Amazon no longer do free deliveries to Spain
Old Jun 30th 2013, 10:09 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

EsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond repute
Smile Re: Coffee Mate

Thanks all however I wanted it for next Wednesday lunch so no time for Amazon even if they would deliver to Ayamonte. They used to do 2.5 kg refill packs which squashed down nicely into a carry on but not seen those for a long time. So it looks like I wait until my next car trip and bring a couple of big tins down should last at least 6 mths.
Old Jun 30th 2013, 10:12 am
BE Forum Addict

bxpuser24710519 has a reputation beyond reputebxpuser24710519 has a reputation beyond reputebxpuser24710519 has a reputation beyond reputebxpuser24710519 has a reputation beyond reputebxpuser24710519 has a reputation beyond reputebxpuser24710519 has a reputation beyond reputebxpuser24710519 has a reputation beyond reputebxpuser24710519 has a reputation beyond reputebxpuser24710519 has a reputation beyond reputebxpuser24710519 has a reputation beyond reputebxpuser24710519 has a reputation beyond repute

John I have to ask why ? I never understood why my dad liked it
Old Jun 30th 2013, 10:45 am
BE Forum Addict

MikeCol is a glorious beacon of lightMikeCol is a glorious beacon of lightMikeCol is a glorious beacon of lightMikeCol is a glorious beacon of lightMikeCol is a glorious beacon of lightMikeCol is a glorious beacon of lightMikeCol is a glorious beacon of lightMikeCol is a glorious beacon of lightMikeCol is a glorious beacon of lightMikeCol is a glorious beacon of lightMikeCol is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by Frank Bourne
Bryony I am in Germany next week and should be able to get Marmite there do you want me to bring some back with me? If so how much?
Thank you for the offer Frank, I usually buy the 600g tub from Costco when I'm in the UK. I think its only about £5 so if you could get a couple of 500gr jars (don't think you will get the tubs there) for something around that price I would be very grateful. I can get it here but at a silly price so I try to wait until we are in the UK. If it is horribly expensive don't bother and I will try and make what I have left last until October. Thank you once again, Bryony
Old Jun 30th 2013, 12:33 pm
BE Forum Addict

Carol&John has a reputation beyond reputeCarol&John has a reputation beyond reputeCarol&John has a reputation beyond reputeCarol&John has a reputation beyond reputeCarol&John has a reputation beyond reputeCarol&John has a reputation beyond reputeCarol&John has a reputation beyond reputeCarol&John has a reputation beyond reputeCarol&John has a reputation beyond reputeCarol&John has a reputation beyond reputeCarol&John has a reputation beyond repute

Have you asked at Mercadona? It stocks some products of Nestle.
Or, are you looking for lactose-free?

P.S. Corvo in VRSA may have it.

Last edited by Carol&John; Jun 30th 2013 at 12:55 pm. Reason: add p.s.
Old Jun 30th 2013, 2:03 pm
BE Enthusiast

olivia is just really niceolivia is just really niceolivia is just really niceolivia is just really niceolivia is just really niceolivia is just really niceolivia is just really niceolivia is just really niceolivia is just really niceolivia is just really niceolivia is just really nice

Originally Posted by Carol&John
Have you asked at Mercadona? It stocks some products of Nestle.
Or, are you looking for lactose-free?

P.S. Corvo in VRSA may have it.
Mercadona don't have any powdered milk of any description other than baby formula. I use it in my Gluten Free cooking and can get a suitable product in Pingo Doce in Villa Real. But it is not a substitute for Coffee Mate.
Old Jun 30th 2013, 3:25 pm
BE Positive

Jon-Bxl has a reputation beyond reputeJon-Bxl has a reputation beyond reputeJon-Bxl has a reputation beyond reputeJon-Bxl has a reputation beyond reputeJon-Bxl has a reputation beyond reputeJon-Bxl has a reputation beyond reputeJon-Bxl has a reputation beyond reputeJon-Bxl has a reputation beyond reputeJon-Bxl has a reputation beyond reputeJon-Bxl has a reputation beyond reputeJon-Bxl has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Fredbargate
I think you find Amazon no longer do free deliveries to Spain
Thanks Fred...I didn't know that. That's a shame - I just double checked and you're right, of course. Spain is not on the list. I had stuff delivered previously to friends in Spain for me. So that's out now. I am lucky to have friends in Portugal that Amazon does deliver to, and I have already delivered Amazon stuff to Portugal. Living in Marina Esuri means that deliveries are 'tricky' and involve much more complications - so I ply resident friends with beer to accept deliveries

'Couch potato Amazon shopping' is great and with free delivery (eg my Friday order in Belgium) I can get a wealth of products like the examples I gave previously ... and also an extension lead in the same order!!

Too easy to part with hard earned dosh... but saves on shoe leather walking the 'shopping-beat'

Thanks
Jon

http://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/help/cust...deId=200039400
Old Jun 30th 2013, 5:20 pm
BE Positive

Thanks all however I wanted it for next Wednesday lunch so no time for Amazon even if they would deliver to Ayamonte. They used to do 2.5 kg refill packs which squashed down nicely into a carry on but not seen those for a long time. So it looks like I wait until my next car trip and bring a couple of big tins down should last at least 6 mths.
Be careful taking all that 'white powder' on the flight!!

Jon

PS in the link the product was the 2.5kg pack for £19... and a customer review says the plastic bags are better than the tins (don't know why)