Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Europe > Spain
Reload this Page >

Coast FM dissapeared?

Coast FM dissapeared?

Old Sep 3rd 2009, 3:33 am
Forum Regular

smartmove is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Coast FM dissapeared?

Sad I know but even when in the UK I have been known to listen in to Bay Radio and Coast FM to pass the time but I can't get streaming for Coast FM anymore and the website (www.coast.fm) redirects to Bay Radio! Have they merged?
Old Sep 3rd 2009, 4:13 am
¿Dónde estoy?

lynnxa has a reputation beyond reputelynnxa has a reputation beyond reputelynnxa has a reputation beyond reputelynnxa has a reputation beyond reputelynnxa has a reputation beyond reputelynnxa has a reputation beyond reputelynnxa has a reputation beyond reputelynnxa has a reputation beyond reputelynnxa has a reputation beyond reputelynnxa has a reputation beyond reputelynnxa has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Coast FM dissapeared?

Originally Posted by smartmove
Sad I know but even when in the UK I have been known to listen in to Bay Radio and Coast FM to pass the time but I can't get streaming for Coast FM anymore and the website (www.coast.fm) redirects to Bay Radio! Have they merged?
nothing would surprise me - the Bay Radio owner is acquisitive

I am listening to coast fm at the moment though

Last edited by lynnxa; Sep 3rd 2009 at 4:15 am.
Old Sep 3rd 2009, 4:21 am
Forum Regular

smartmove is an unknown quantity at this point

Haha, either they've been acquired or somebody is having a laugh on the website www.coast.fm with the link "Listen to the number 1 station on the Costa Blanca." which links to http://www.bayradio.fm/music/listen.php
Old Sep 3rd 2009, 4:23 am
¿Dónde estoy?

lynnxa has a reputation beyond reputelynnxa has a reputation beyond reputelynnxa has a reputation beyond reputelynnxa has a reputation beyond reputelynnxa has a reputation beyond reputelynnxa has a reputation beyond reputelynnxa has a reputation beyond reputelynnxa has a reputation beyond reputelynnxa has a reputation beyond reputelynnxa has a reputation beyond reputelynnxa has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by smartmove
Haha, either they've been acquired or somebody is having a laugh on the website www.coast.fm with the link "Listen to the number 1 station on the Costa Blanca." which links to http://www.bayradio.fm/music/listen.php
I saw that - I think someone might have nobbled the website

coast fm is (or was?) run by a guy & his son - no DJs - just music on a loop