Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Europe > Spain
Reload this Page >

Coach Tour Operators

Coach Tour Operators

Old Oct 2nd 2012, 3:55 am
Just Joined

Blod is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Coach Tour Operators

Can any one recommend a good coach tour operator, I would like to explore more of Spain, but would prefer an organised excursion. Currently living in the Crevillente area. thanks
Old Oct 2nd 2012, 4:38 am

Rosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Coach Tour Operators

I will be very interested in the replies to this question too as I am now alone and although I happily drive around I do not want to commit myself to long distances in order to see other areas.

Rosemary
Old Oct 2nd 2012, 8:30 am
BE Forum Addict

spainrico has a reputation beyond reputespainrico has a reputation beyond reputespainrico has a reputation beyond reputespainrico has a reputation beyond reputespainrico has a reputation beyond reputespainrico has a reputation beyond reputespainrico has a reputation beyond reputespainrico has a reputation beyond reputespainrico has a reputation beyond reputespainrico has a reputation beyond reputespainrico has a reputation beyond repute

David's Coachtrips SL is a long established local company with a very good reputation. See their site here
Old Oct 3rd 2012, 6:55 am
Started off with nothing

missile has a reputation beyond reputemissile has a reputation beyond reputemissile has a reputation beyond reputemissile has a reputation beyond reputemissile has a reputation beyond reputemissile has a reputation beyond reputemissile has a reputation beyond reputemissile has a reputation beyond reputemissile has a reputation beyond reputemissile has a reputation beyond reputemissile has a reputation beyond repute

I would recommend Gandia Tours > http://www.gandiatravel.com/home/
Old Nov 26th 2012, 7:34 am
Just Joined

Blod is an unknown quantity at this point

Many thanks spainrico, we have just returned from a trip to Granada with David''s Coach trips Sl. A three day, two night tour for €99. The 4* hotel was in the centre of Granada, 10 mins walk from the Cathedral and shopping area. The breakfast was excellent, cooked & continental. The hotel was excellent. The courier was a font of knowledge and nothing was too much trouble. We had a guided tour of the city, by coach, prior to arriving at the hotel. A great time was had by all and I would certainly recommend this firm to anyone wishing to take a coach trip. we will definitely be travelling with them again. One minor criticism would be the pick up points, which can be a bit of a chore, but that didn't take anything away from the trip.