Reload this Page >

Cleaner maid service

Cleaner maid service

Old Jan 11th 2018, 9:50 pm
Just Joined

willcoxhouse is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Cleaner maid service

Hello,
Can anyone recommend a cleaner or a maid service in Costa Esuri? One that does not cost the earth as it would only be as and when needed a few times a year. I have searched the forum but can't find any topics on this.
katie
Old Jan 12th 2018, 8:21 am
Forum Regular

BobD is a name known to allBobD is a name known to allBobD is a name known to allBobD is a name known to allBobD is a name known to allBobD is a name known to allBobD is a name known to allBobD is a name known to allBobD is a name known to allBobD is a name known to allBobD is a name known to all
Default Re: Cleaner maid service

Originally Posted by willcoxhouse
Hello,
Can anyone recommend a cleaner or a maid service in Costa Esuri? One that does not cost the earth as it would only be as and when needed a few times a year. I have searched the forum but can't find any topics on this.
katie
Katie, most of the Maintenance companies will provide cleaning on demand, ours certainly does. If you can't find Company names by a search on the Forum, PM me and I'll provide a few.
I also sent you a PM earlier this week, hope you got it.