Christmas Tree

Old Nov 21st 2019, 7:05 pm
Just Joined

Littlefatbloke is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Christmas Tree

Does anyone know where I can buy a real Christmas tree near Ayamonte? Been to a few garden centres but can’t see any.
Thanks
Martin
Old Nov 22nd 2019, 3:25 pm
Just Joined

christruter is on a distinguished road
Default Re: Christmas Tree

Originally Posted by Littlefatbloke
Does anyone know where I can buy a real Christmas tree near Ayamonte? Been to a few garden centres but can’t see any.
Thanks
Martin
You can order real Christmas trees from the Viveros in the industrial area.
Old Nov 22nd 2019, 4:38 pm
Just Joined

Oh ok. I did go in there but didn’t see any. I didn’t realise you had to order them. I’ll go and ask.
Thanks
Old Nov 29th 2019, 7:38 am
Forum Regular

BILL AND CLAIRE has a reputation beyond reputeBILL AND CLAIRE has a reputation beyond reputeBILL AND CLAIRE has a reputation beyond reputeBILL AND CLAIRE has a reputation beyond reputeBILL AND CLAIRE has a reputation beyond reputeBILL AND CLAIRE has a reputation beyond reputeBILL AND CLAIRE has a reputation beyond reputeBILL AND CLAIRE has a reputation beyond reputeBILL AND CLAIRE has a reputation beyond reputeBILL AND CLAIRE has a reputation beyond reputeBILL AND CLAIRE has a reputation beyond repute

Hi there will be plenty of trees on sale early next month..Leroys are the best I have found over the past ten years. For Quality and price. Bill..
Old Nov 29th 2019, 5:01 pm
Just Joined

What real ones? I did go into Leroy and they had loads of artificial trees but no real ones. Maybe I’m a bit too early but in our house the decs have to go up on the first! I’ve been back and forward to viveros costa luz as they said they were getting some in and they finally arrived today. However they’re like eight foot twigs. Not very inspiring I’m afraid. So off to Huelva to go back to Leroy and just gonna have to get a fake one. Thanks anyway Bill.
martin
Old Nov 29th 2019, 7:04 pm
Forum Regular

BILL AND CLAIRE has a reputation beyond reputeBILL AND CLAIRE has a reputation beyond reputeBILL AND CLAIRE has a reputation beyond reputeBILL AND CLAIRE has a reputation beyond reputeBILL AND CLAIRE has a reputation beyond reputeBILL AND CLAIRE has a reputation beyond reputeBILL AND CLAIRE has a reputation beyond reputeBILL AND CLAIRE has a reputation beyond reputeBILL AND CLAIRE has a reputation beyond reputeBILL AND CLAIRE has a reputation beyond reputeBILL AND CLAIRE has a reputation beyond repute

Hi Martin. I was at Leroys today they have 6 feet trees with roots for 20€. Healthy and good shape. They have them outside the front doors. Bill
I must add that I bought a tree from Vivaros a couple of years ago it ended up by the bins before Xmas.

Last edited by BILL AND CLAIRE; Nov 29th 2019 at 7:07 pm.