A Christmas Diary for you all!

A Christmas Diary for you all!

Old Nov 14th 2007, 6:48 am

Pam Sarky is an unknown quantity at this point
Default A Christmas Diary for you all!

A little gift from me to you!
Attached Files
File Type: pps
ChristmasLeaveBookingForm2007.pps (177.5 KB, 132 views)
Old Nov 14th 2007, 11:38 am
Concierge

mikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: A Christmas Diary for you all!

Excellent.. thankfully I've booked mine, started 1st Jan, ends 31st December
Old Nov 14th 2007, 4:24 pm
Eve
BE Enthusiast

Eve has much to be proud ofEve has much to be proud ofEve has much to be proud ofEve has much to be proud ofEve has much to be proud ofEve has much to be proud ofEve has much to be proud ofEve has much to be proud ofEve has much to be proud ofEve has much to be proud ofEve has much to be proud of

Very good, Already making preperations at school for the Christmas performance, they are singing their little hearts out to learn the songs, everywhere you go some camel is clip clopping along, I haven't actualy been that close to a camel recently but somehow I don't recall them clip clopping, but who knows? Once i get to grips with all the songs then I take my merry band of 8 and turn them into what we very enthusiastically and optimistically call an orchestra! Well we can do the clip clops if nothing else!
love Eve
xx
Old Nov 14th 2007, 4:37 pm
MnM
luna~sea..its a lifestyle

MnM has a reputation beyond reputeMnM has a reputation beyond reputeMnM has a reputation beyond reputeMnM has a reputation beyond reputeMnM has a reputation beyond reputeMnM has a reputation beyond reputeMnM has a reputation beyond reputeMnM has a reputation beyond reputeMnM has a reputation beyond reputeMnM has a reputation beyond reputeMnM has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Pam Sarky
That was brilliant Sam

Here's something everyone can send off to friends for the holidays

We did it last year and had a great laugh....elfamorphosis

http://www.elfyourself.com/
Old Nov 14th 2007, 4:39 pm

Pam Sarky is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Eve
http://bestsmileys.com/christmas1/1.gif

Very good, Already making preperations at school for the Christmas performance, they are singing their little hearts out to learn the songs, everywhere you go some camel is clip clopping along, I haven't actualy been that close to a camel recently but somehow I don't recall them clip clopping, but who knows? Once i get to grips with all the songs then I take my merry band of 8 and turn them into what we very enthusiastically and optimistically call an orchestra! Well we can do the clip clops if nothing else!
love Eve
xx
I can only remember Little Donkey from when I was at school. Do they still sing it?
Old Nov 14th 2007, 5:12 pm
Eve
BE Enthusiast

Eve has much to be proud ofEve has much to be proud ofEve has much to be proud ofEve has much to be proud ofEve has much to be proud ofEve has much to be proud ofEve has much to be proud ofEve has much to be proud ofEve has much to be proud ofEve has much to be proud ofEve has much to be proud of

I can only remember Little Donkey from when I was at school. Do they still sing it?
They most certainly do, we haven't got it this year though.
xx
Old Nov 14th 2007, 9:24 pm
!hola!

tednsharon has a brilliant futuretednsharon has a brilliant futuretednsharon has a brilliant futuretednsharon has a brilliant futuretednsharon has a brilliant futuretednsharon has a brilliant futuretednsharon has a brilliant future

Fab!

Glad I've already booked mine - Sharon