Chiropractor

Old Jan 24th 2015, 1:18 pm
Just Joined

chiro is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Chiropractor

Not really sure why thread was deleted as I am not promoting a business nor do I own a business in Ayamonte to promote!
Furthermore I see numerous questions about products and services being discussed here.
So let me re-phrase my question.
Does anyone know if there is a chiropractor in Ayamonte?
Old Jan 25th 2015, 9:40 am
BE Forum Addict

bxpuser24710519 has a reputation beyond reputebxpuser24710519 has a reputation beyond reputebxpuser24710519 has a reputation beyond reputebxpuser24710519 has a reputation beyond reputebxpuser24710519 has a reputation beyond reputebxpuser24710519 has a reputation beyond reputebxpuser24710519 has a reputation beyond reputebxpuser24710519 has a reputation beyond reputebxpuser24710519 has a reputation beyond reputebxpuser24710519 has a reputation beyond reputebxpuser24710519 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Chiropractor

I did a quick google and found this .. Plaza de America, 5, 21400 Ayamonte,
654 93 60 76
No idea if they are still there or not but a phone call during working hours would soon sort that. Also try Centro Medico Atlantico, Calle San Antonio, 58, 21400 Ayamonte, Huelva, Spain
959 05 36 28

There is also a big medical centre across in Vila Real de Santo Antonio, in the sports complex.
Old Jan 25th 2015, 10:41 am
Just Joined

chiro is an unknown quantity at this point

Cheers TCW.

That guy's a GP. Ok I think if there were a chiropractor there someone would have seen it.

Physios and osteopaths maybe but no quiropracticos.
Old Jan 25th 2015, 1:31 pm
Luz Living

Michaelh has a brilliant futureMichaelh has a brilliant futureMichaelh has a brilliant futureMichaelh has a brilliant futureMichaelh has a brilliant futureMichaelh has a brilliant future

No Chiropractor as such in Ayamonte but I would think your best option is the the Osteopath who is also a Physio
Registro de Osteopatas de España
I have used Angel and can highly recommend him but you need to book well in advance as he is in high demand.
I have no commercial connection whatsoever with him.
Hope that helps you out.
Old Jan 26th 2015, 7:01 am
BE Positive

Jon-Bxl has a reputation beyond reputeJon-Bxl has a reputation beyond reputeJon-Bxl has a reputation beyond reputeJon-Bxl has a reputation beyond reputeJon-Bxl has a reputation beyond reputeJon-Bxl has a reputation beyond reputeJon-Bxl has a reputation beyond reputeJon-Bxl has a reputation beyond reputeJon-Bxl has a reputation beyond reputeJon-Bxl has a reputation beyond reputeJon-Bxl has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Michaelh
No Chiropractor as such in Ayamonte but I would think your best option is the the Osteopath who is also a Physio
Registro de Osteopatas de España
I have used Angel and can highly recommend him but you need to book well in advance as he is in high demand.
I have no commercial connection whatsoever with him.
Hope that helps you out.
Hi I know you asked for a Chiro....

But if this is useful to anyone, I used an Osteopath in Ayamonte a few years back (no commercial connection). As I'm sure you know they also do the 'bone-cracking' manipulation 'similar' to a Chiro... but there is more time involved in e.g massage. I personally never use Chiro's any more - preferring Osteo's, after some experience of both. But that's just personal preference: But that's not the topic here:

He did a good job for me..... he is :-

Rafael Jose Tena Castilla
Calle Granada 18

Tel 651 132 955

I don't know if he's still there.. but close to town. He can speak some English: I just checked the post above and he is the 2nd on the list - so still there it seems.

I also have a fantastic sports massage therapist (that also does relaxing and other massages - I go for the masochistic deep tissue stuff! ) He operates out of Monte Gordo (MG)... but you need to make appointments. Normally weekends/evenings as he has a day job. Excellent English.

Go to the Chemist - blue sign (actually a parapharmacy) called Sylvia, 2 doors down from the MG post office. Sylvia will make an apt with him for you.

Good luck + hope you can get your problem sorted.

Jon

PS When I saw the new posts from you with a name of 'Chiro' my first thought was that you were one - and you hadn't realised that it could be seen as advertising = breaking the rules. Recommendations of anything/anyone are fine as long as the person recommending has no commercial connection (a phrase you will see a lot - as above).

Last edited by Jon-Bxl; Jan 26th 2015 at 7:04 am.