Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Europe > Spain
Reload this Page >

chiclana update

chiclana update

Old Aug 4th 2006, 12:01 pm
BE Forum Addict

Chiclanagir has a reputation beyond reputeChiclanagir has a reputation beyond reputeChiclanagir has a reputation beyond reputeChiclanagir has a reputation beyond reputeChiclanagir has a reputation beyond reputeChiclanagir has a reputation beyond reputeChiclanagir has a reputation beyond reputeChiclanagir has a reputation beyond reputeChiclanagir has a reputation beyond reputeChiclanagir has a reputation beyond reputeChiclanagir has a reputation beyond repute
Default chiclana update

There is to be a new health centre in Los Gallos opposite the Rana Verde roundabout. Also as you drive into Chiclana from Polanco, the new athletics track is to be built on the right hand side before you get to the leisure centre.

A young guy was killed and two others injured in a road accident at Carreteria Los Lagunas this week.
Old Aug 4th 2006, 1:13 pm
Just Joined

paulio will become famous soon enough
Default Re: chiclana update

go glynis go....
keep us all informed..
many thanks.......
Old Aug 5th 2006, 3:47 pm
Just Joined

Clive C is an unknown quantity at this point

I'm not surprised there was a death, the vehicle was in a real mess in the field...can not see how it could of happened. a real shame. More info on: http://costadelaluznews.com/
Old Aug 10th 2006, 5:07 pm
BE Forum Addict

Chiclanagir has a reputation beyond reputeChiclanagir has a reputation beyond reputeChiclanagir has a reputation beyond reputeChiclanagir has a reputation beyond reputeChiclanagir has a reputation beyond reputeChiclanagir has a reputation beyond reputeChiclanagir has a reputation beyond reputeChiclanagir has a reputation beyond reputeChiclanagir has a reputation beyond reputeChiclanagir has a reputation beyond reputeChiclanagir has a reputation beyond repute

Apparently the new underground car park under the River Iro is due to be opened in three weeks!! Another set of fires in El Colorado and Roche but thank goodness small.
Old Aug 10th 2006, 5:34 pm
jjh
BE Enthusiast

jjh has a reputation beyond reputejjh has a reputation beyond reputejjh has a reputation beyond reputejjh has a reputation beyond reputejjh has a reputation beyond reputejjh has a reputation beyond reputejjh has a reputation beyond reputejjh has a reputation beyond reputejjh has a reputation beyond reputejjh has a reputation beyond reputejjh has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by glynis
Apparently the new underground car park under the River Iro is due to be opened in three weeks!! Another set of fires in El Colorado and Roche but thank goodness small.
I guess you read the same e-news that I do Glynis. Very informative.
Old Aug 10th 2006, 6:09 pm
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by jjh
I guess you read the same e-news that I do Glynis. Very informative.
Isn´t it!
Old Aug 11th 2006, 12:12 am
BE Enthusiast

jonsol is just really nicejonsol is just really nicejonsol is just really nicejonsol is just really nicejonsol is just really nicejonsol is just really nicejonsol is just really nicejonsol is just really nicejonsol is just really nicejonsol is just really nice

Isn´t it!
Well, if they get a fire in the new car park they wont have far to go to get water will they !! ..........sorry.
Old Aug 11th 2006, 11:00 am
Not Junior but not Senior

poollounger is a splendid one to beholdpoollounger is a splendid one to beholdpoollounger is a splendid one to beholdpoollounger is a splendid one to beholdpoollounger is a splendid one to beholdpoollounger is a splendid one to beholdpoollounger is a splendid one to beholdpoollounger is a splendid one to beholdpoollounger is a splendid one to beholdpoollounger is a splendid one to beholdpoollounger is a splendid one to behold

I may just miss the grand opening.....it will be a welcome addition to Chiclana...parking in town can be a nightmare. Where will the access be?? I can imagine cars queuing to get in and that causing disruption. BTW.. has the Levante blown since I left at the beginning of July ??
Old Aug 11th 2006, 2:38 pm
Forum Regular

CDL Ben will become famous soon enoughCDL Ben will become famous soon enough
Wink Re: chiclana update

Don't forget the new school planned for the empty plot opposite the Aldea del Coto apartments and the new block of 81 apartments being built in Las Lomas overlooking the golf course. Oh, and the bin men strike has been averted after they agreed to an improved pay deal at 3am this morning.
Old Aug 11th 2006, 4:30 pm
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by poollounger
I may just miss the grand opening.....it will be a welcome addition to Chiclana...parking in town can be a nightmare. Where will the access be?? I can imagine cars queuing to get in and that causing disruption. BTW.. has the Levante blown since I left at the beginning of July ??
We have had it in the last couple of days, but, it was short lived and not so bad as previously.
Old Aug 11th 2006, 4:32 pm
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by cdlcaretaking
Don't forget the new school planned for the empty plot opposite the Aldea del Coto apartments and the new block of 81 apartments being built in Las Lomas overlooking the golf course. Oh, and the bin men strike has been averted after they agreed to an improved pay deal at 3am this morning.
GREAT NEWS RE THE BIN STRIKE.

Where are these apartments where the school is going to be built?