Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Europe > Spain
Reload this Page >

Chiclana - electric

Chiclana - electric

Old Jul 27th 2005, 3:41 pm
BE Forum Addict

Chiclanagir has a reputation beyond reputeChiclanagir has a reputation beyond reputeChiclanagir has a reputation beyond reputeChiclanagir has a reputation beyond reputeChiclanagir has a reputation beyond reputeChiclanagir has a reputation beyond reputeChiclanagir has a reputation beyond reputeChiclanagir has a reputation beyond reputeChiclanagir has a reputation beyond reputeChiclanagir has a reputation beyond reputeChiclanagir has a reputation beyond repute
Default Chiclana - electric

Just heard from a neighbour that Sevillana have been cutting electrics again in French Pines - anyone have any further knowledge?
Old Jul 27th 2005, 4:11 pm
Forum Regular

flamingo is just really niceflamingo is just really niceflamingo is just really niceflamingo is just really niceflamingo is just really niceflamingo is just really niceflamingo is just really niceflamingo is just really nice
Default Re: Chiclana - electric

Originally Posted by glynis
Just heard from a neighbour that Sevillana have been cutting electrics again in French Pines - anyone have any further knowledge?
We have a house in Pago del Humo and I understand that we were cut off last week, Thursday or Friday. I am led to believe that they stripped the wiring out back to the pylon.
Old Jul 27th 2005, 4:42 pm
BE Enthusiast

dazzle is a name known to alldazzle is a name known to alldazzle is a name known to alldazzle is a name known to alldazzle is a name known to alldazzle is a name known to alldazzle is a name known to alldazzle is a name known to alldazzle is a name known to alldazzle is a name known to alldazzle is a name known to all

This is really bad news for the rental market. I had hoped that they'd be a little more lenient now that the Urbanisation plan has been approved.
Old Jul 27th 2005, 5:16 pm
Forum Regular

flamingo is just really niceflamingo is just really niceflamingo is just really niceflamingo is just really niceflamingo is just really niceflamingo is just really niceflamingo is just really niceflamingo is just really nice

Originally Posted by dazzle
This is really bad news for the rental market. I had hoped that they'd be a little more lenient now that the Urbanisation plan has been approved.

I have seen a copy of the plan on the Chiclana Town Hall web site and it seems that it is no longer the same as we were told by our agent and developer, our house in Pago del Humo is no longer in the plan.

This could be why we have been cut off.

Any one any idea how we can get a properly registered meter and electricity supply.
Old Jul 27th 2005, 7:20 pm
BE Enthusiast

dazzle is a name known to alldazzle is a name known to alldazzle is a name known to alldazzle is a name known to alldazzle is a name known to alldazzle is a name known to alldazzle is a name known to alldazzle is a name known to alldazzle is a name known to alldazzle is a name known to alldazzle is a name known to all

Thats the million dollar question Flamingo - no-one knows how to get a legal electrcity supply. We're all waiting for that bit of information - sorry I can't help!

Can you post the link to the plan you mentioned as I'd like a look but can't understand the Town Hall site!!!!!
Old Jul 27th 2005, 8:04 pm
BE Enthusiast

mitzipurr is a splendid one to beholdmitzipurr is a splendid one to beholdmitzipurr is a splendid one to beholdmitzipurr is a splendid one to beholdmitzipurr is a splendid one to beholdmitzipurr is a splendid one to beholdmitzipurr is a splendid one to beholdmitzipurr is a splendid one to beholdmitzipurr is a splendid one to beholdmitzipurr is a splendid one to beholdmitzipurr is a splendid one to behold
Exclamation Re: Chiclana - electric

Originally Posted by dazzle
Thats the million dollar question Flamingo - no-one knows how to get a legal electrcity supply. We're all waiting for that bit of information - sorry I can't help!

Can you post the link to the plan you mentioned as I'd like a look but can't understand the Town Hall site!!!!!

Yes I would also like the link to the Town Hall and how to understand it. It is all double dutch to me??

Sorry to rub salt in the wound but the one thing I do have is legal electricity in my name and a contract and regular bills. I do feel for all you out there with this problem.

The developers, lawyers and Estate Agents who must take some responsibility for the situation and need to be taken to task dont you think so??

:scared:
Old Jul 27th 2005, 9:10 pm
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by mitzipurr
Yes I would also like the link to the Town Hall and how to understand it. It is all double dutch to me??

Sorry to rub salt in the wound but the one thing I do have is legal electricity in my name and a contract and regular bills. I do feel for all you out there with this problem.

The developers, lawyers and Estate Agents who must take some responsibility for the situation and need to be taken to task dont you think so??

:scared:
The link is : http://www.chiclana.es/ingles/index.php

On the left hand side of the page click on''Management Town Planning''

this brings up Provisional Approval Document
Click on this and this brings up Appendices, click on this which will bring up various headings click on each of these until you find your particular area and then click, this will bring up the town planning map.

Let me know how you get on.
Old Jul 27th 2005, 10:02 pm
BE Enthusiast

That's great flamingo, it worked a treat, only trouble is it could be a plan of the moon for all I can tell

I should have paid more attention in Geography!!

Thanks anyway.
Old Jul 27th 2005, 10:53 pm
BE Enthusiast

mitzipurr is a splendid one to beholdmitzipurr is a splendid one to beholdmitzipurr is a splendid one to beholdmitzipurr is a splendid one to beholdmitzipurr is a splendid one to beholdmitzipurr is a splendid one to beholdmitzipurr is a splendid one to beholdmitzipurr is a splendid one to beholdmitzipurr is a splendid one to beholdmitzipurr is a splendid one to beholdmitzipurr is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by flamingo

Click on this and this brings up Appendices, click on this which will bring up various headings click on each of these until you find your particular area and then click, this will bring up the town planning map.

Thanks for that but I am also at a loss to understand it. However am I correct in assuming that in Pago you need 2000 meters to build and in Marquesado 1000? Also I see that it still has not been approved by the higher powers that be!!
Old Jul 28th 2005, 6:24 am
BE Enthusiast

Originally Posted by mitzipurr
Also I see that it still has not been approved by the higher powers that be!!

According to the Diario de Cadiz it has recently been approved but the website obviously hasn't been updated.
Old Jul 28th 2005, 9:06 am
BE Forum Addict

Chiclanagir has a reputation beyond reputeChiclanagir has a reputation beyond reputeChiclanagir has a reputation beyond reputeChiclanagir has a reputation beyond reputeChiclanagir has a reputation beyond reputeChiclanagir has a reputation beyond reputeChiclanagir has a reputation beyond reputeChiclanagir has a reputation beyond reputeChiclanagir has a reputation beyond reputeChiclanagir has a reputation beyond reputeChiclanagir has a reputation beyond repute

Just as I feared will try and look at this site and see if I get anywhere. Flamingo where abouts in Pago is your house? We live behind Florentinas.
Old Jul 30th 2005, 7:03 pm
Just Joined

sutton is an unknown quantity at this point

I have found the Town Plan having difficulty finding the area I live in Just by Camping La Barrosa some call it Las Galindas. Can anyone tell me the zone to activate thankyou
Old Aug 4th 2005, 12:06 pm
Just Joined

Barrosa Brit is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by sutton
I have found the Town Plan having difficulty finding the area I live in Just by Camping La Barrosa some call it Las Galindas. Can anyone tell me the zone to activate thankyou
Hi Sutton
I just looked this up as we live in that area. Click on Town Planning, click on Appendices, click on zona de ordenanza 3, click on sub zone 3-8. About 2/3 of the way down the page on the left hand side you see a grey area, click on that, then enlarge to about 125% and zoom in on the area just about the grey area and you will see the proposed new round about at Camino Camping La Barrosa, you will also see the Camping site as it has the big square area. It also shows the proposed road going through to meet up with the new venta El Florin road. Hopes this helps.
Old Aug 4th 2005, 3:37 pm
Forum Regular

Can anyone confirm 100% that you need to be in the urbanised or planned urbanised area to get an official electricity meter from Endesa.
Old Aug 4th 2005, 4:02 pm
Just Joined

Barrosa Brit is an unknown quantity at this point

Can anyone confirm 100% that you need to be in the urbanised or planned urbanised area to get an official electricity meter from Endesa.
Try going to www.mycadiz.biz forum section, there is quite an ongoing saga on meters which might be of help

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.