Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Europe > Spain
Reload this Page >

Cheap Hostels in and around Benidorm

Cheap Hostels in and around Benidorm

Old Mar 10th 2008, 10:42 pm
Forum Regular

Sugarlugs is a glorious beacon of lightSugarlugs is a glorious beacon of lightSugarlugs is a glorious beacon of lightSugarlugs is a glorious beacon of lightSugarlugs is a glorious beacon of lightSugarlugs is a glorious beacon of lightSugarlugs is a glorious beacon of lightSugarlugs is a glorious beacon of lightSugarlugs is a glorious beacon of lightSugarlugs is a glorious beacon of lightSugarlugs is a glorious beacon of light
Default Cheap Hostels in and around Benidorm

Hi Can anyone help, my Friend and I will be working in in Alfaz Del Pi for two days a week but need some really cheap accomodation it will be every Monday and Tuesday,as from the 17th of March, I have looked on the internet but they are all as dear as the Hotels, even Bed and Breakfast will do as we are working 11 am till 10 pm so wont be in during the day only just need somewhere to sleep and get a shower we dont want any food as we will eat out. we are both in our 40.s so wont be going out partying just straight to bed when we get in.

Thanks in advance for any help

Suzanne
Old Mar 10th 2008, 10:45 pm
Senior Moment

Mitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Cheap Hostels in and around Benidorm

Originally Posted by Sugarlugs
Hi Can anyone help, my Friend and I will be working in in Alfaz Del Pi for two days a week but need some really cheap accomodation it will be every Monday and Tuesday,as from the 17th of March, I have looked on the internet but they are all as dear as the Hotels, even Bed and Breakfast will do as we are working 11 am till 10 pm so wont be in during the day only just need somewhere to sleep and get a shower we dont want any food as we will eat out. we are both in our 40.s so wont be going out partying just straight to bed when we get in.

Suzanne
Theres some camp sites along the N332 between Benidorm and Altea ..... anyone know if they have statics for rent in them?
Old Mar 11th 2008, 1:35 am
BE Enthusiast

un-mundo has much to be proud ofun-mundo has much to be proud ofun-mundo has much to be proud ofun-mundo has much to be proud ofun-mundo has much to be proud ofun-mundo has much to be proud ofun-mundo has much to be proud ofun-mundo has much to be proud ofun-mundo has much to be proud ofun-mundo has much to be proud ofun-mundo has much to be proud of

I searched on hostels in Altea and they produce a woeful list, including at least two hotels that are certainly not cheap. Altea is very close to Alfaz, and it does have a hostal in the old town that has been there for years and doesn't look as though it's very expensive. I don't mean it looks rubbish or anything, just that it looks like a typical off coast Spanish hostal. I am trying to find out the name of it and when I do I will post it.

Aha, I've just realised my error - and possibly yours - type hostal into google, not hostel!
Old Mar 11th 2008, 10:02 am
Forum Regular

Sugarlugs is a glorious beacon of lightSugarlugs is a glorious beacon of lightSugarlugs is a glorious beacon of lightSugarlugs is a glorious beacon of lightSugarlugs is a glorious beacon of lightSugarlugs is a glorious beacon of lightSugarlugs is a glorious beacon of lightSugarlugs is a glorious beacon of lightSugarlugs is a glorious beacon of lightSugarlugs is a glorious beacon of lightSugarlugs is a glorious beacon of light

Regarding the Hostal in Altea the only 1 I can Find is Los Rayos and it is 130 euros for the 2 nights which is too much for us not sure if that is the 1 u r talking about we were told there is 1 in Benidorm that is 10 euros a night each that is more around what we want to pay we are not being tight but it will not be worth it otherwise as we have travelling expenses too.
and I tried every spelling of Hostal I could think of.

Last edited by Sugarlugs; Mar 11th 2008 at 10:04 am. Reason: add On
Old Mar 13th 2008, 12:21 pm
Popping in for a chat

Lionda has a reputation beyond reputeLionda has a reputation beyond reputeLionda has a reputation beyond reputeLionda has a reputation beyond reputeLionda has a reputation beyond reputeLionda has a reputation beyond reputeLionda has a reputation beyond reputeLionda has a reputation beyond reputeLionda has a reputation beyond reputeLionda has a reputation beyond reputeLionda has a reputation beyond repute

Are you saying you only want to stay there Monday and Tuesday
Where will you be staying for the rest of the week?
Old Mar 14th 2008, 7:44 am
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by Lionda
Are you saying you only want to stay there Monday and Tuesday
Where will you be staying for the rest of the week?
We live about 90 mins drive away from Alfaz but due to the fact we will be working from 11am to 10pm we would rather stay over in Alfaz for the 2 nights and come home on the Wednesday as we are not back at work until the Monday again.
Sorry its my fault I should have changed my location but have done it now.

Last edited by Sugarlugs; Mar 14th 2008 at 7:47 am. Reason: Missing Information
Old Mar 14th 2008, 8:39 am
Just Joined

Joles is an unknown quantity at this point

We live about 90 mins drive away from Alfaz but due to the fact we will be working from 11am to 10pm we would rather stay over in Alfaz for the 2 nights and come home on the Wednesday as we are not back at work until the Monday again.
Sorry its my fault I should have changed my location but have done it now.
Try the Hotel Rocamar, 1* in the old town in Benidorm. We stayed there on New Years Eve and it was about 25€ per person per night. Tel. 965850552. Don't know what the rates are for summer.
Old Mar 14th 2008, 9:20 am
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by Joles
Try the Hotel Rocamar, 1* in the old town in Benidorm. We stayed there on New Years Eve and it was about 25€ per person per night. Tel. 965850552. Don't know what the rates are for summer.
They only take people for a minimum of 4 nights but thank you and we are really looking for either an Apartment or Hostal as that will be the cheapest option.
Old Mar 14th 2008, 10:23 am
Just Joined

Two_In_Spain is an unknown quantity at this point

Suzanne
Theres a good hotel on the seafront in Altea, called San Miguel. It was 45 euros for a double room last year, and very good, basic but then you don't need much more.
I'd certainly advise above Benidorm if you're not the partying type, as Altea is much more cultured, and has a wonderful old town.
Old Mar 14th 2008, 10:48 pm
Forum Regular

searcher48 is just really nicesearcher48 is just really nicesearcher48 is just really nicesearcher48 is just really nicesearcher48 is just really nicesearcher48 is just really nicesearcher48 is just really nicesearcher48 is just really nicesearcher48 is just really nicesearcher48 is just really nicesearcher48 is just really nice

on main 332 Alicante - valencia rd)
http://hostalventorrillo.com/reservas.htm
Hostal Noguera Avda. Europa, 210 966866153 ALFAZ DEL PI
hostal europa
in town:
Hostal Niza Ferreria, 15 965888904 ALFAZ DEL PI (Alicante)
Hostal Villa Romantica Cno. del Sarando, 15 - Jardin de Alfas 965889955
Hotel El Molí, Calvario, 1203580 Alicante (Alfaz del Pi)Telf: 965888244
dont know any prices though...
Old Mar 22nd 2008, 3:33 pm
Forum Regular

Thank you all very much for your help but fortunately we have found something up until August, but very grateful for all replies, you are all such a wonderful helpful bunch of people.

Thank You Again