charity shops

Old May 27th 2014, 1:11 pm
BE Enthusiast

Kath Las Colinas is a name known to allKath Las Colinas is a name known to allKath Las Colinas is a name known to allKath Las Colinas is a name known to allKath Las Colinas is a name known to allKath Las Colinas is a name known to allKath Las Colinas is a name known to allKath Las Colinas is a name known to allKath Las Colinas is a name known to allKath Las Colinas is a name known to allKath Las Colinas is a name known to all
Default charity shops

I was sorting through Anya's clothes the other day and there are quite a few she has grown out of; she is aged 3 and is growing very quickly. She has hardly worn them, if at all, and it seems a shame to throw them away. Does anyone know a charity shop in Ayamonte or nearby or something similar where someone will find a use for them?

Thanks

Kath
Old May 27th 2014, 1:46 pm
BE Enthusiast

Teed Up has a brilliant futureTeed Up has a brilliant futureTeed Up has a brilliant futureTeed Up has a brilliant futureTeed Up has a brilliant futureTeed Up has a brilliant futureTeed Up has a brilliant futureTeed Up has a brilliant future
Default Re: charity shops

Originally Posted by Kath and Ted
I was sorting through Anya's clothes the other day and there are quite a few she has grown out of; she is aged 3 and is growing very quickly. She has hardly worn them, if at all, and it seems a shame to throw them away. Does anyone know a charity shop in Ayamonte or nearby or something similar where someone will find a use for them?

Thanks

Kath
There used to be a Red cross place,on the Industrial estate in town,turn right after the walk in centre,follow the road all the way round,and its at the back,or was?,

Ken.
Old May 27th 2014, 6:21 pm
BE Enthusiast

Steve and Pat is just really niceSteve and Pat is just really niceSteve and Pat is just really niceSteve and Pat is just really niceSteve and Pat is just really niceSteve and Pat is just really niceSteve and Pat is just really niceSteve and Pat is just really niceSteve and Pat is just really niceSteve and Pat is just really niceSteve and Pat is just really nice

Originally Posted by Teed Up
There used to be a Red cross place,on the Industrial estate in town,turn right after the walk in centre,follow the road all the way round,and its at the back,or was?,

Ken.
There is a charity shop in town. It's a couple of doors along from Bar Cortada which is the tapas bar near the church. It's called something like Anuncias. I took some stuff in there the other day.
Old May 27th 2014, 6:50 pm
BE Enthusiast

Kath Las Colinas is a name known to allKath Las Colinas is a name known to allKath Las Colinas is a name known to allKath Las Colinas is a name known to allKath Las Colinas is a name known to allKath Las Colinas is a name known to allKath Las Colinas is a name known to allKath Las Colinas is a name known to allKath Las Colinas is a name known to allKath Las Colinas is a name known to allKath Las Colinas is a name known to all

Thanks. I thought I had seen one near the church. I will try that first then leave the Red Cross in reserve.

Kath