Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Europe > Spain
Reload this Page >

Centro Medico - Dr Salort

Centro Medico - Dr Salort

Old Jan 29th 2007, 2:16 pm
Senior Moment

Mitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond repute
Default Centro Medico - Dr Salort

Does anyone use this doctor or know of him
Based in Gandia, Denia & Oliva Nova

I'm trying to find a private GP, but it ocurred to me I have no idea of Doctors qualifications etc etc in Spain

I know its a long shot but I though I'd ask.

Failing that, does anyone use a private GP in this area that they could recommend

On to Dentists next!!
Old Jan 29th 2007, 4:14 pm
Forum Regular

firtreesix is just really nicefirtreesix is just really nicefirtreesix is just really nicefirtreesix is just really nicefirtreesix is just really nicefirtreesix is just really nicefirtreesix is just really nicefirtreesix is just really nicefirtreesix is just really nicefirtreesix is just really nicefirtreesix is just really nice
Default Re: Centro Medico - Dr Salort

Originally Posted by Mitzyboy
Does anyone use this doctor or know of him
Based in Gandia, Denia & Oliva Nova

I'm trying to find a private GP, but it ocurred to me I have no idea of Doctors qualifications etc etc in Spain

I know its a long shot but I though I'd ask.

Failing that, does anyone use a private GP in this area that they could recommend

On to Dentists next!!
Hi Mitzyboy,

Just so happens that Salort is our GP here in Javea at the Centro Medico. We´ve been seeing him for quite some time now and are happy with his performance. He has a fairly strange sense of humour, but overall, his standard of care seems pretty good. I had to visit him over a month ago when I managed to tear up my back muscles and he had me up and about within a week, so I would recommend him to you.

You also mentioned Dentists. We have a very good practice here in Javea, Clinica Dental el Puerto with Karen Marshall BDS as the primary care giver. My wife and I have been going there for years as well as our daughters and have never had anything but first rate treatment from Karen. Highly recommended indeed.

Hope this helps you

Richard
Old Jan 30th 2007, 9:18 am
Senior Moment

Mitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Centro Medico - Dr Salort

Thats absolutely brilliant Richard, and sums up what this forum is all about. Certainly puts my mind at rest ... I'm used to medical professionals with strange senses of humour. I had a shoulder decompression operation some years ago and the last thing the surgeon said to me before I went under (with a smile on his face) was "now which shoulder is it we're operating on Mr Jones"