Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Europe > Spain
Reload this Page >

CB North meet -Javea - Aug. 07

CB North meet -Javea - Aug. 07

Old Aug 16th 2007, 1:29 am
Young at heart

jandy44 has a reputation beyond reputejandy44 has a reputation beyond reputejandy44 has a reputation beyond reputejandy44 has a reputation beyond reputejandy44 has a reputation beyond reputejandy44 has a reputation beyond reputejandy44 has a reputation beyond reputejandy44 has a reputation beyond reputejandy44 has a reputation beyond reputejandy44 has a reputation beyond reputejandy44 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: CB North meet -Javea - Aug. 07

Originally Posted by MnM
Hi guys,

Sorry I've not been around, but have had an itty bitty accident and am out of commission for a while so won't be able to make the meet. Mainly because I think it would be really hard for Michael to be wheeling me about in a wheelchair on the sand. The crutches on the other hand may prove even more difficult to manoeuvre about with

Hope everyone has a great time

Martha
OMG Martha , this sounds more than a little accident,hope you get better soon
Old Aug 16th 2007, 1:33 am
MnM
luna~sea..its a lifestyle

MnM has a reputation beyond reputeMnM has a reputation beyond reputeMnM has a reputation beyond reputeMnM has a reputation beyond reputeMnM has a reputation beyond reputeMnM has a reputation beyond reputeMnM has a reputation beyond reputeMnM has a reputation beyond reputeMnM has a reputation beyond reputeMnM has a reputation beyond reputeMnM has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by jandy44
OMG Martha , this sounds more than a little accident,hope you get better soon
Hey gorgeous,

Thanks ((((((sending cyber hugz))))))
Old Aug 16th 2007, 1:33 am
BE Forum Addict

Bigbhudda69 has a reputation beyond reputeBigbhudda69 has a reputation beyond reputeBigbhudda69 has a reputation beyond reputeBigbhudda69 has a reputation beyond reputeBigbhudda69 has a reputation beyond reputeBigbhudda69 has a reputation beyond reputeBigbhudda69 has a reputation beyond reputeBigbhudda69 has a reputation beyond reputeBigbhudda69 has a reputation beyond reputeBigbhudda69 has a reputation beyond reputeBigbhudda69 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by MnM
Thanks for the well wishes Sam and BB

Nothing serious really just a bit of a broken ankle I'm afraid. I'll know on Monday if it needs to get pinned.

I didn't mean for anyone to worry. I was very busy with work prior to the accident and then afterwards just a bit depressed, but I've managed to drag myself out of unhappy mode

BTW BB......not drugs, alcohol or sex I'm afraid......just inexperience and overconfidence whilst riding my bike......
Thought that may have been the case but did not like to say...get back on..you know it makes sense..and don't do depressed..you ain't got time for that ole demon..relax and make the most of the downtime..hope it goes well for you..BB
Old Aug 16th 2007, 1:36 am

Pam Sarky is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by MnM

Nothing serious really just a bit of a broken ankle I'm afraid. I'll know on Monday if it needs to get pinned.

I didn't mean for anyone to worry. I was very busy with work prior to the accident and then afterwards just a bit depressed, but I've managed to drag myself out of unhappy mode

BTW BB......not drugs, alcohol, sex or rock & roll, I'm afraid......just inexperience and overconfidence whilst riding my bike......
Ive got everything crossed that it doesnt need to be pinned!!

Make the most of it and get OH doing all your pink jobs round the house
Old Aug 16th 2007, 1:39 am
BE Forum Addict

Bigbhudda69 has a reputation beyond reputeBigbhudda69 has a reputation beyond reputeBigbhudda69 has a reputation beyond reputeBigbhudda69 has a reputation beyond reputeBigbhudda69 has a reputation beyond reputeBigbhudda69 has a reputation beyond reputeBigbhudda69 has a reputation beyond reputeBigbhudda69 has a reputation beyond reputeBigbhudda69 has a reputation beyond reputeBigbhudda69 has a reputation beyond reputeBigbhudda69 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Pam Sarky

That sounds vaguely disgusting..
Old Aug 16th 2007, 1:40 am

Originally Posted by Bigbhudda69
That sounds vaguely disgusting..
Thats just your filthly mind
Old Aug 16th 2007, 1:41 am
BE Forum Addict

Thats just your filthly mind
I'm going before I get in too much trouble.....much love to all...laterz.
Old Aug 16th 2007, 1:42 am
MnM

MnM has a reputation beyond reputeMnM has a reputation beyond reputeMnM has a reputation beyond reputeMnM has a reputation beyond reputeMnM has a reputation beyond reputeMnM has a reputation beyond reputeMnM has a reputation beyond reputeMnM has a reputation beyond reputeMnM has a reputation beyond reputeMnM has a reputation beyond reputeMnM has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Bigbhudda69
Thought that may have been the case but did not like to say...get back on..you know it makes sense..and don't do depressed..you ain't got time for that ole demon..relax and make the most of the downtime..hope it goes well for you..BB
BB,

You know the first question I asked the doc was how long will it be until I can ride again *ha ha*....she thought I was mad....and you know what?...She's right

I'm not afraid of the bike, it was my stupid mistake.....overconfidence and inexperience combined with trying to make a green light before it changed.....!

I didn't make the light, but I did manage to stop.....sideways.....Ooooopssssss

I'm fighting off the depression demon with my special whip.....sometimes it works and other times not.....but I am trying

Posting a piccie cause I know how much you luv them
Attached Thumbnails CB North meet -Javea - Aug. 07-martha-009.jpg  
Old Aug 16th 2007, 1:46 am
MnM

He's being wonderful....!

Anyone who can put up with me under normal circumstances has extraordinary patience powers, so you can imagine what he is going through now

Last edited by MnM; Aug 16th 2007 at 1:56 am.
Old Aug 16th 2007, 1:52 am

Originally Posted by MnM
BB,

You know the first question I asked the doc was how long will it be until I can ride again *ha ha*....she thought I was mad....and you know what?...She's right

I'm not afraid of the bike, it was my stupid mistake.....overconfidence and inexperience combined with trying to make a green light before it changed.....!

I didn't make the light, but I did manage to stop.....sideways.....Ooooopssssss

I'm fighting off the depression demon with my special whip.....sometimes it works and other times not.....but I am trying

Posting a piccie cause I know how much you luv them
Its not the best time of year to have a massive bandage on, I bet your foot and leg are boiling hot
Old Aug 16th 2007, 1:56 am
MnM

Its not the best time of year to have a massive bandage on, I bet your foot and leg are boiling hot
There's a cast under that bandage and yes, it's hot as hell and very itchy!

I've got the air con on all day and the fan on all night. Also got a nasty 2nd degree burn on my elbow, which suprisingly hurts more than my ankle...

And the saddest thing of all is I still haven't gone swimming *big ole pout*...oh well, will have to wait till end of September...
Old Aug 16th 2007, 2:05 am
Young at heart

jandy44 has a reputation beyond reputejandy44 has a reputation beyond reputejandy44 has a reputation beyond reputejandy44 has a reputation beyond reputejandy44 has a reputation beyond reputejandy44 has a reputation beyond reputejandy44 has a reputation beyond reputejandy44 has a reputation beyond reputejandy44 has a reputation beyond reputejandy44 has a reputation beyond reputejandy44 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by MnM
Hey gorgeous,

Thanks ((((((sending cyber hugz))))))

Old Aug 16th 2007, 2:46 am
MnM

Awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww that really made me smile!!! You are so kind! Thanks again babe
Old Aug 16th 2007, 3:48 am
Senior Moment

Mitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by lynnxa
mitzy, bring your camera, I have been offered good money from the girls in the lounge for photos of fuzzy
Will do

Originally Posted by MnM

BTW BB......not drugs, alcohol, sex or rock & roll, I'm afraid......just inexperience and overconfidence whilst riding my bike......
sorry to hear that
Much damage to the bike (true biker mode coming out )
Old Aug 16th 2007, 3:57 am
MnM

Originally Posted by Mitzyboy
Will do

sorry to hear that
Much damage to the bike (true biker mode coming out )
Hey there Mitzy!!!

I did my best to save the bike with my leg and happy to say not even one scratch.....on the bike, that is

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.