Reload this Page >

Carpenter or handiman

Carpenter or handiman

Old Aug 3rd 2021, 7:32 am
JT9
Just Joined

JT9 is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Carpenter or handiman

Hello I am looking to update my 20 year old apartment over the next 12 months. I am looking for someone to replace all the internal doors and frames in my apartment. I am also looking for a decorator. Does anyone know of someone they can recommend? Thanks Julie
Old Aug 3rd 2021, 9:19 am
BE Enthusiast

growinspain has a reputation beyond reputegrowinspain has a reputation beyond reputegrowinspain has a reputation beyond reputegrowinspain has a reputation beyond reputegrowinspain has a reputation beyond reputegrowinspain has a reputation beyond reputegrowinspain has a reputation beyond reputegrowinspain has a reputation beyond reputegrowinspain has a reputation beyond reputegrowinspain has a reputation beyond reputegrowinspain has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Carpenter or handiman

Originally Posted by JT9
Hello I am looking to update my 20 year old apartment over the next 12 months. I am looking for someone to replace all the internal doors and frames in my apartment. I am also looking for a decorator. Does anyone know of someone they can recommend? Thanks Julie
Spain is very big, well not so big but big.

You might get an answer quicker if you would include an area or city the apartment is in.
Cheers.
Old Aug 3rd 2021, 9:44 am
JT9
Just Joined

sorry! Ayamonte.
Old Aug 3rd 2021, 11:58 am
BE Enthusiast

shirley and anthony hide has a reputation beyond reputeshirley and anthony hide has a reputation beyond reputeshirley and anthony hide has a reputation beyond reputeshirley and anthony hide has a reputation beyond reputeshirley and anthony hide has a reputation beyond reputeshirley and anthony hide has a reputation beyond reputeshirley and anthony hide has a reputation beyond reputeshirley and anthony hide has a reputation beyond reputeshirley and anthony hide has a reputation beyond reputeshirley and anthony hide has a reputation beyond reputeshirley and anthony hide has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by JT9
sorry! Ayamonte.
No need to say sorry. It' was obvious to most of us anyway that because you posted on the Ayamonte forum that your place would be there.
Ayamonte is a fairly big ,but not very big town in Spain for those who don't know.
Old Aug 3rd 2021, 7:24 pm
JT9
Just Joined

👍
Old Aug 13th 2021, 10:10 am
BE Positive

Jon-Bxl has a reputation beyond reputeJon-Bxl has a reputation beyond reputeJon-Bxl has a reputation beyond reputeJon-Bxl has a reputation beyond reputeJon-Bxl has a reputation beyond reputeJon-Bxl has a reputation beyond reputeJon-Bxl has a reputation beyond reputeJon-Bxl has a reputation beyond reputeJon-Bxl has a reputation beyond reputeJon-Bxl has a reputation beyond reputeJon-Bxl has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by JT9
Hi Julie

I just realised that you didn't get an answer.

This type of question is totally appropriate on this sub forum. It is an advantage for us to have had it for years. We are the only sub-forum on the Spain site because of the volume of help and feedback in our local area. So it is focussed for our needs A great community !

If you have a good relationship with your caretaker, you could ask him/her to either quote for work in their off time, or recommend someone. I've contacted a (bi-lingual) friend I know that does good work, but I dont know if this is in his 'bag of tricks'

If so I will let you know

Jon
PS Welcome to the forum and sub-forum
Old Aug 14th 2021, 10:16 am
JT9
Just Joined

Many thanks Jon
Old Aug 14th 2021, 10:40 am
BE Enthusiast

shirley and anthony hide has a reputation beyond reputeshirley and anthony hide has a reputation beyond reputeshirley and anthony hide has a reputation beyond reputeshirley and anthony hide has a reputation beyond reputeshirley and anthony hide has a reputation beyond reputeshirley and anthony hide has a reputation beyond reputeshirley and anthony hide has a reputation beyond reputeshirley and anthony hide has a reputation beyond reputeshirley and anthony hide has a reputation beyond reputeshirley and anthony hide has a reputation beyond reputeshirley and anthony hide has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Jon-Bxl
Hi Julie

I just realised that you didn't get an answer.

This type of question is totally appropriate on this sub forum. It is an advantage for us to have had it for years. We are the only sub-forum on the Spain site because of the volume of help and feedback in our local area. So it is focussed for our needs A great community !

If you have a good relationship with your caretaker, you could ask him/her to either quote for work in their off time, or recommend someone. I've contacted a (bi-lingual) friend I know that does good work, but I dont know if this is in his 'bag of tricks'

If so I will let you know

Jon
PS Welcome to the forum and sub-forum
Does he do regrouting of flat roof tiles and
repair of outside wall screed.
if so could have some work for him.
Old Aug 15th 2021, 8:49 am
BE Positive

Jon-Bxl has a reputation beyond reputeJon-Bxl has a reputation beyond reputeJon-Bxl has a reputation beyond reputeJon-Bxl has a reputation beyond reputeJon-Bxl has a reputation beyond reputeJon-Bxl has a reputation beyond reputeJon-Bxl has a reputation beyond reputeJon-Bxl has a reputation beyond reputeJon-Bxl has a reputation beyond reputeJon-Bxl has a reputation beyond reputeJon-Bxl has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by shirley and anthony hide
Does he do regrouting of flat roof tiles and
repair of outside wall screed.
if so could have some work for him.
I'll get in touch and if he is up for it, I'll let you know.

Stay cool in the heatwave!!

Jon