Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Europe > Spain
Reload this Page >

Car Transfer Help

Car Transfer Help

Old Aug 7th 2006, 5:14 pm
Forum Regular

PaulLes is just really nicePaulLes is just really nicePaulLes is just really nicePaulLes is just really nicePaulLes is just really nicePaulLes is just really nicePaulLes is just really nicePaulLes is just really nice
Default Car Transfer Help

Hi to everyone,

I need some urgent help, i understand that the traffic dept is shut for all of August (could be wrong), a recent thread i posted was really helpfull regarding transfer of vehicle ownership, a friend in Spain was trying to organise a gestor to carry out transfer as her friend had a number, which she has now lost.

Does any member know any good Gestors in the Murcia to Blanca area of Murcia, preferably english speaking, long shot i know, who deal with vehicle transfers, or Costa Blanca at a push i could always travel.

Are the Traffic departments shut? if not is the nearest Murcia city?

Sorry to bang on about this one thought i had it sewn up, cars being delivered this Friday if all goes to plan. The guy would'nt be keen to transfer without proper papers as he would still be liable for car.

Thanks Paul
Old Aug 7th 2006, 5:45 pm
Forum Regular

PaulLes is just really nicePaulLes is just really nicePaulLes is just really nicePaulLes is just really nicePaulLes is just really nicePaulLes is just really nicePaulLes is just really nicePaulLes is just really nice
Default Re: Car Transfer Help

Hi, which type of gestor listed on the link below would deal with cars?

http://www.paginasamarillas.es/refin...gpv=1&mode=pol

Cheers Paul
Old Aug 7th 2006, 9:21 pm
BE Enthusiast

Solarwhizz is a name known to allSolarwhizz is a name known to allSolarwhizz is a name known to allSolarwhizz is a name known to allSolarwhizz is a name known to allSolarwhizz is a name known to allSolarwhizz is a name known to allSolarwhizz is a name known to allSolarwhizz is a name known to allSolarwhizz is a name known to allSolarwhizz is a name known to all

Originally Posted by PaulLes
Hi, which type of gestor listed on the link below would deal with cars?

http://www.paginasamarillas.es/refin...gpv=1&mode=pol

Cheers Paul
I dont think any of those will help as the return on the search says they have found none in your area,

I can give you a phone Number of a local garage who will arrange it for you, That is up near Pinoso, (you will need to speak some spanish!)
However I am pretty sure if you go into any Gestor in your area or go ask a car dealer/driving school they will point you in the right direction
Old Aug 8th 2006, 8:06 am
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by Solarwhizz
I dont think any of those will help as the return on the search says they have found none in your area,

I can give you a phone Number of a local garage who will arrange it for you, That is up near Pinoso, (you will need to speak some spanish!)
However I am pretty sure if you go into any Gestor in your area or go ask a car dealer/driving school they will point you in the right direction

Yes the nunmber of the garage would be great, there are a few gestors from that list in the nearest large town Cieza, but as my spanish is still poor its very difficult.

Paul
Old Aug 8th 2006, 6:38 pm
Forum Regular

Hi to all,

Got things sorted, managed to find a gestoria in Murcia, had the whole conversation in Spanish, muy dificil. Copies of NIE from both parties and car docs plus euros and its sorted on Friday, whew.

Thanks for the help.

Paul
Old Aug 8th 2006, 6:51 pm
BE Enthusiast

Solarwhizz is a name known to allSolarwhizz is a name known to allSolarwhizz is a name known to allSolarwhizz is a name known to allSolarwhizz is a name known to allSolarwhizz is a name known to allSolarwhizz is a name known to allSolarwhizz is a name known to allSolarwhizz is a name known to allSolarwhizz is a name known to allSolarwhizz is a name known to all

Originally Posted by PaulLes
Hi to all,

Got things sorted, managed to find a gestoria in Murcia, had the whole conversation in Spanish, muy dificil. Copies of NIE from both parties and car docs plus euros and its sorted on Friday, whew.

Thanks for the help.

Paul
Glad it worked out OK,, and look how much you have learned about the Spanish system and language!!!