Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Europe > Spain
Reload this Page >

Car Parking Alicante Airport

Car Parking Alicante Airport

Old Oct 27th 2007, 6:51 pm
BE Enthusiast

petew is just really nicepetew is just really nicepetew is just really nicepetew is just really nicepetew is just really nicepetew is just really nicepetew is just really nicepetew is just really nicepetew is just really nicepetew is just really nicepetew is just really nice
Default Car Parking Alicante Airport

We always used to park at Roberto Bouwels before he was forced to close and always found the service excellent. I've got to find a new place to park before we fly in a couple of weeks. Anybody got any recommendations, or experiences to share? There are quite a few advertising in the CB News etc.
Old Oct 28th 2007, 7:29 am
aspeangel

Default Re: Car Parking Alicante Airport

We have used Royal Parking, who seem to be ok, we are using them again next week. The only thing we did find was that when we arrived back about 9pm they were a little slow getting a minibus around to us.
Hope it helps.

Old Oct 28th 2007, 10:08 am
MnM
luna~sea..its a lifestyle

MnM has a reputation beyond reputeMnM has a reputation beyond reputeMnM has a reputation beyond reputeMnM has a reputation beyond reputeMnM has a reputation beyond reputeMnM has a reputation beyond reputeMnM has a reputation beyond reputeMnM has a reputation beyond reputeMnM has a reputation beyond reputeMnM has a reputation beyond reputeMnM has a reputation beyond repute

Hi Petew and welcome to the forum,

Try the Victoria Car Hire site for airport parking at Alicante airport. It is well priced and situated upstairs on the car park area, so you just leave your car there and walk into the airport.

You can book online as well,

http://www.victoria-parking.com/park...port/quote.php

If you book, just remember to print your receipt twice. One to give to the attendant there when leaving your car and another to have with you when you pick it up, because sometimes they ask you to pay again and if you don't have the receipt... it can get a bit aggrevating.

Martha
Old Oct 28th 2007, 11:53 am

Rosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by MnM

Try the Victoria Car Hire site for airport parking at Alicante airport. It is well priced and situated upstairs on the car park area, so you just leave your car there and walk into the airport.

If you book, just remember to print your receipt twice. One to give to the attendant there when leaving your car and another to have with you when you pick it up, because sometimes they ask you to pay again and if you don't have the receipt... it can get a bit aggrevating.

Martha
Do you know of anything similar at Valencia airport?

Rosemary
Old Oct 28th 2007, 12:16 pm
BE Forum Addict

montgomail has a reputation beyond reputemontgomail has a reputation beyond reputemontgomail has a reputation beyond reputemontgomail has a reputation beyond reputemontgomail has a reputation beyond reputemontgomail has a reputation beyond reputemontgomail has a reputation beyond reputemontgomail has a reputation beyond reputemontgomail has a reputation beyond reputemontgomail has a reputation beyond reputemontgomail has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by The Oddities

Rosemary
I have heard of people leaving their car parked up in the streets around Manises if they are off to the UK for a few days. Not sure how secure that would be.
Old Oct 28th 2007, 12:57 pm
MnM
luna~sea..its a lifestyle

MnM has a reputation beyond reputeMnM has a reputation beyond reputeMnM has a reputation beyond reputeMnM has a reputation beyond reputeMnM has a reputation beyond reputeMnM has a reputation beyond reputeMnM has a reputation beyond reputeMnM has a reputation beyond reputeMnM has a reputation beyond reputeMnM has a reputation beyond reputeMnM has a reputation beyond repute

Rosemary
Hi Rosemary,

Afraid not. I know for sure that Victoria doesn't provide that service there.

When we travelled in April and had to use Valencia airport, we paid through the nose for their long term car park.

Martha
Old Oct 28th 2007, 1:44 pm

Rosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by MnM
Hi Rosemary,

Afraid not. I know for sure that Victoria doesn't provide that service there.

When we travelled in April and had to use Valencia airport, we paid through the nose for their long term car park.

Martha

I remember you saying that and wondered whether you had managed to find another source....being lazy I thought I would ask.

Do not need any parking yet just thought that I would put it in my info folder if you knew one.

Thanks anyway. Hope your ankle is improving gradually.

Rosemary
Old Oct 28th 2007, 6:11 pm
BE Forum Addict

spain has a reputation beyond reputespain has a reputation beyond reputespain has a reputation beyond reputespain has a reputation beyond reputespain has a reputation beyond reputespain has a reputation beyond reputespain has a reputation beyond reputespain has a reputation beyond reputespain has a reputation beyond reputespain has a reputation beyond reputespain has a reputation beyond repute

Rosemary
no but theres a business op for anyone who can get their hands on some land local would go down a storm Im sure

I was recommended an airport transfer company - but Ive emailed them and they havent replied (about a month ago) so not a great impression at first
Old Dec 2nd 2007, 3:01 pm
BE Forum Addict

SueG has a reputation beyond reputeSueG has a reputation beyond reputeSueG has a reputation beyond reputeSueG has a reputation beyond reputeSueG has a reputation beyond reputeSueG has a reputation beyond reputeSueG has a reputation beyond reputeSueG has a reputation beyond reputeSueG has a reputation beyond reputeSueG has a reputation beyond reputeSueG has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by MnM

Martha
Have looked at web site for above and it now looks as though parking is offsite and not at the airport Rang them and they confirmed (I think). Has anyone used them recently?
Old Dec 2nd 2007, 7:03 pm
BE Enthusiast

petew is just really nicepetew is just really nicepetew is just really nicepetew is just really nicepetew is just really nicepetew is just really nicepetew is just really nicepetew is just really nicepetew is just really nicepetew is just really nicepetew is just really nice

I used them a couple of weeks ago and the service was pretty good. Their car park is near to the airport.

Coming from the direction of the AP7 motorway proceed as if you were going to the airport then just keep going past the airport slip road and look out for their sign on the right. Its about 1km past the airport slip road.
Old Dec 2nd 2007, 7:04 pm
BE Forum Addict

SueG has a reputation beyond reputeSueG has a reputation beyond reputeSueG has a reputation beyond reputeSueG has a reputation beyond reputeSueG has a reputation beyond reputeSueG has a reputation beyond reputeSueG has a reputation beyond reputeSueG has a reputation beyond reputeSueG has a reputation beyond reputeSueG has a reputation beyond reputeSueG has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by petew
I used them a couple of weeks ago and the service was pretty good. Their car park is near to the airport.

Coming from the direction of the AP7 motorway proceed as if you were going to the airport then just keep going past the airport slip road and look out for their sign on the right. Its about 1km past the airport slip road.
Thanks Pete will give them a try then
Old Dec 2nd 2007, 7:06 pm
BE Enthusiast

ps I think there is a map on their website
Old Dec 2nd 2007, 7:08 pm
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by petew
ps I think there is a map on their website
Yes there is but I am much better when people tell me where it is!!! I was just hoping that I could leave the car at their airport where we have hired from them before it would have made life easier.
Old Dec 18th 2007, 6:06 pm
Senior Moment

Mitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by SueG
Yes there is but I am much better when people tell me where it is!!! I was just hoping that I could leave the car at their airport where we have hired from them before it would have made life easier.
I'll be using them as well ..... I cant believe its true but when I checked the price for Alicante Airport parking it said it was €15 a day!!!!!
Old Dec 19th 2007, 6:17 am
Forum Regular

Joe King has much to be proud ofJoe King has much to be proud ofJoe King has much to be proud ofJoe King has much to be proud ofJoe King has much to be proud ofJoe King has much to be proud ofJoe King has much to be proud ofJoe King has much to be proud ofJoe King has much to be proud ofJoe King has much to be proud ofJoe King has much to be proud of

Can vouch for Royal Parking. Have used them for a few years now without any problems.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.