car hire

Old Apr 30th 2010, 7:01 am
Just Joined

coletteandmike is an unknown quantity at this point
Default car hire

hi
we are coming out to view some properties in mountains is it cheaper to rent a car from england or when we can to spain. flying into alicante airport
Old Apr 30th 2010, 7:22 am
BE Enthusiast

frigilianafreddy has much to be proud offrigilianafreddy has much to be proud offrigilianafreddy has much to be proud offrigilianafreddy has much to be proud offrigilianafreddy has much to be proud offrigilianafreddy has much to be proud offrigilianafreddy has much to be proud offrigilianafreddy has much to be proud offrigilianafreddy has much to be proud offrigilianafreddy has much to be proud offrigilianafreddy has much to be proud of
Default Re: car hire

cheaper from england.

Try carjet, doyouspain, and travelsupermarket. Book but don't pay for your car.

2 weeks before you fly check all 3 sites for current prices. If lower cancel and re-book.
Old Apr 30th 2010, 8:36 am
Just Joined

coletteandmike is an unknown quantity at this point

thanks we are due out 12th May so will the price stay the same between now and then
Old Apr 30th 2010, 8:51 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

agoreira has a reputation beyond reputeagoreira has a reputation beyond reputeagoreira has a reputation beyond reputeagoreira has a reputation beyond reputeagoreira has a reputation beyond reputeagoreira has a reputation beyond reputeagoreira has a reputation beyond reputeagoreira has a reputation beyond reputeagoreira has a reputation beyond reputeagoreira has a reputation beyond reputeagoreira has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by coletteandmike
thanks we are due out 12th May so will the price stay the same between now and then
Anybody's guess! If anyone answers that, it would be a complete guess, they have no real way of knowing. Either way, I'm guessing , it's unlikely to be much either way. I go on the 9th, and have a quote valued until today, so have to make a decision today. The quote is in euros, so depending on whether the £ goes up or down, the price to me will alter, but it's hardly going to be more than a £ or two either way. But as the man says, you are free to cancel and rebook, it costs nothing. Personally I like to have the car all sorted before I go out, they have my details from previous bookings, so it's quickly in and out and on the road.