Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Europe > Spain
Reload this Page >

can't believe it!!

can't believe it!!

Old Mar 22nd 2008, 8:51 pm
BE Enthusiast

linda Coyle has much to be proud oflinda Coyle has much to be proud oflinda Coyle has much to be proud oflinda Coyle has much to be proud oflinda Coyle has much to be proud oflinda Coyle has much to be proud oflinda Coyle has much to be proud oflinda Coyle has much to be proud oflinda Coyle has much to be proud oflinda Coyle has much to be proud oflinda Coyle has much to be proud of
Default can't believe it!!

Just had to share my news with you all. Moving to Hondon end September so put my house over here on the market last Monday. Got my first viewer today,he made an offer, we accepted and to top it all he wants to buy all my furniture!!! How good is that?
Old Mar 22nd 2008, 8:55 pm
BE Forum Addict

Location: Finally now living in Lo Marabu, Rojales, and it feels like home
andyrich666 has a reputation beyond reputeandyrich666 has a reputation beyond reputeandyrich666 has a reputation beyond reputeandyrich666 has a reputation beyond reputeandyrich666 has a reputation beyond reputeandyrich666 has a reputation beyond reputeandyrich666 has a reputation beyond reputeandyrich666 has a reputation beyond reputeandyrich666 has a reputation beyond reputeandyrich666 has a reputation beyond reputeandyrich666 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: can't believe it!!

Originally Posted by linda Coyle
Just had to share my news with you all. Moving to Hondon end September so put my house over here on the market last Monday. Got my first viewer today,he made an offer, we accepted and to top it all he wants to buy all my furniture!!! How good is that?
Sounds Brilliant, Im happy for you, good luck with your new life, seems you have got off to a great start
Old Mar 22nd 2008, 9:24 pm
BE Forum Addict

SueG has a reputation beyond reputeSueG has a reputation beyond reputeSueG has a reputation beyond reputeSueG has a reputation beyond reputeSueG has a reputation beyond reputeSueG has a reputation beyond reputeSueG has a reputation beyond reputeSueG has a reputation beyond reputeSueG has a reputation beyond reputeSueG has a reputation beyond reputeSueG has a reputation beyond repute

Fingers crossed that all goes well for you
Old Mar 22nd 2008, 9:39 pm
Forum Regular

CarolandTony has much to be proud ofCarolandTony has much to be proud ofCarolandTony has much to be proud ofCarolandTony has much to be proud ofCarolandTony has much to be proud ofCarolandTony has much to be proud ofCarolandTony has much to be proud ofCarolandTony has much to be proud ofCarolandTony has much to be proud ofCarolandTony has much to be proud ofCarolandTony has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by SueG
Fingers crossed that all goes well for you
Great news. Hope the rest of your move goes just as well.
Old Mar 22nd 2008, 10:01 pm
Forum Regular

sunnydee is a name known to allsunnydee is a name known to allsunnydee is a name known to allsunnydee is a name known to allsunnydee is a name known to allsunnydee is a name known to allsunnydee is a name known to allsunnydee is a name known to allsunnydee is a name known to allsunnydee is a name known to allsunnydee is a name known to all

Fantastic news - Good luck with the move.
Old Mar 22nd 2008, 11:13 pm

crispy will become famous soon enoughcrispy will become famous soon enough

Congrats, hope all goes well for you in the coming months and the move.
Old Mar 22nd 2008, 11:17 pm
Forum Regular

HereKittyKitty is just really niceHereKittyKitty is just really niceHereKittyKitty is just really niceHereKittyKitty is just really niceHereKittyKitty is just really niceHereKittyKitty is just really niceHereKittyKitty is just really niceHereKittyKitty is just really niceHereKittyKitty is just really niceHereKittyKitty is just really nice

yer a jammy sod, Linda! well done
Old Mar 23rd 2008, 7:11 am
jdr
RETIRED ;-))

jdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond repute

Wow, that`s great news.
Old Mar 23rd 2008, 9:14 am

Rosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond repute

It is great when it works out so well. Congratulations and good luck with everything else.

Rosemary
Old Mar 23rd 2008, 1:35 pm
Forum Regular

madcarole has much to be proud ofmadcarole has much to be proud ofmadcarole has much to be proud ofmadcarole has much to be proud ofmadcarole has much to be proud ofmadcarole has much to be proud ofmadcarole has much to be proud ofmadcarole has much to be proud ofmadcarole has much to be proud ofmadcarole has much to be proud ofmadcarole has much to be proud of

i am so jealous i am still waiting for a buyer..have been on the market since july..
now reduced the property by 70K

good luck to you

carole
Old Mar 23rd 2008, 1:42 pm
bil
Banned

bil has a reputation beyond reputebil has a reputation beyond reputebil has a reputation beyond reputebil has a reputation beyond reputebil has a reputation beyond reputebil has a reputation beyond reputebil has a reputation beyond reputebil has a reputation beyond reputebil has a reputation beyond reputebil has a reputation beyond reputebil has a reputation beyond repute

Yuck. Hanging there waiting for a buyer is awful. I hope everyone who is in this position here gets a good buyer asap.
Old Mar 23rd 2008, 2:33 pm
Forum Regular

madcarole has much to be proud ofmadcarole has much to be proud ofmadcarole has much to be proud ofmadcarole has much to be proud ofmadcarole has much to be proud ofmadcarole has much to be proud ofmadcarole has much to be proud ofmadcarole has much to be proud ofmadcarole has much to be proud ofmadcarole has much to be proud ofmadcarole has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by bil
Yuck. Hanging there waiting for a buyer is awful. I hope everyone who is in this position here gets a good buyer asap.
I feel my life is on hold.organise things..asked will i be here for a christening in september??

what arrangements are to be made for my MIL..holidays weekends etc etc??

how are we going to plant the garden this year?

dont want to spend to much on the house this year as we have reduced the price so much..
if we havent sold by this summer it will come off the market and go back on next spring at the full price..

carole
Old Mar 23rd 2008, 2:36 pm
bil
Banned

bil has a reputation beyond reputebil has a reputation beyond reputebil has a reputation beyond reputebil has a reputation beyond reputebil has a reputation beyond reputebil has a reputation beyond reputebil has a reputation beyond reputebil has a reputation beyond reputebil has a reputation beyond reputebil has a reputation beyond reputebil has a reputation beyond repute

That kind of purgatory is hell. We have been dangled here for years wanting to go, but what with the UK landgrab and other problems with trying to develop our bit of land, have not been able to go.

Still, at least I can get the OH out there in Sep. even if it means me commuting.

The amazing thing is that it should be much cheaper commuting to Spain than living here.
Old Apr 9th 2008, 8:58 pm
Forum Regular

Sugarlugs is a glorious beacon of lightSugarlugs is a glorious beacon of lightSugarlugs is a glorious beacon of lightSugarlugs is a glorious beacon of lightSugarlugs is a glorious beacon of lightSugarlugs is a glorious beacon of lightSugarlugs is a glorious beacon of lightSugarlugs is a glorious beacon of lightSugarlugs is a glorious beacon of lightSugarlugs is a glorious beacon of lightSugarlugs is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by linda Coyle
Hi Linda where are u moving to Hondon frailes or Hondon Nieves
Old Apr 9th 2008, 10:23 pm
BE Forum Addict

leighbloke has a reputation beyond reputeleighbloke has a reputation beyond reputeleighbloke has a reputation beyond reputeleighbloke has a reputation beyond reputeleighbloke has a reputation beyond reputeleighbloke has a reputation beyond reputeleighbloke has a reputation beyond reputeleighbloke has a reputation beyond reputeleighbloke has a reputation beyond reputeleighbloke has a reputation beyond reputeleighbloke has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by bil
................ UK landgrab and other problems with trying to develop our bit of land, ...............
Not heard this one before?? Whats the SP on UK landgrab??

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.