Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Europe > Spain
Reload this Page >

Camposal Murcia

Camposal Murcia

Old Oct 6th 2015, 5:13 pm
Just Joined

concerned 1 is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Camposal Murcia

Hello does anybody have any do's or dont's about buying on camposal murcia, cheers
Old Oct 6th 2015, 5:51 pm

Fred James has a reputation beyond reputeFred James has a reputation beyond reputeFred James has a reputation beyond reputeFred James has a reputation beyond reputeFred James has a reputation beyond reputeFred James has a reputation beyond reputeFred James has a reputation beyond reputeFred James has a reputation beyond reputeFred James has a reputation beyond reputeFred James has a reputation beyond reputeFred James has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Camposal Murcia

It's a subject that has been much discussed before.

Read these threads.

http://britishexpats.com/forum/spain...mposol-727723/

http://britishexpats.com/forum/spain...mposol-861683/

http://britishexpats.com/forum/spain...mpasol-847111/
Old Oct 7th 2015, 5:19 pm
Just Joined

Thanks very much Fred James links were very helpful
Old Oct 8th 2015, 10:06 am
BE Enthusiast

Neptuno has a reputation beyond reputeNeptuno has a reputation beyond reputeNeptuno has a reputation beyond reputeNeptuno has a reputation beyond reputeNeptuno has a reputation beyond reputeNeptuno has a reputation beyond reputeNeptuno has a reputation beyond reputeNeptuno has a reputation beyond reputeNeptuno has a reputation beyond reputeNeptuno has a reputation beyond reputeNeptuno has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by concerned 1
Thanks very much Fred James links were very helpful
please bear in mind that much of what is written about CAMPOSOL is by people who only know about it from what they have seen on TV and read
in local papers, much of which is inaccurate and scaremongering.
indeed many on here can't even spell the name properly, yet feel qualified to spout forth.
The best thing you can do is go to the Camposol Residents website, the CRA, and get the latest info.The main thing is, that serious problems only affect a few of those in specific parts of Camposol.
The great majority have lived there many years, happily; others have bought and sold properties with no problems, including myself, who lived there for 14 years.Many have lived there 16 years plus.
Referring to Homes from Hell, is not really helpful if someone needs to know what it is like to live there.
I suggest you visit it, look round and speak to people
Old Oct 8th 2015, 12:25 pm
Dxf
BE Forum Addict

Dxf has a reputation beyond reputeDxf has a reputation beyond reputeDxf has a reputation beyond reputeDxf has a reputation beyond reputeDxf has a reputation beyond reputeDxf has a reputation beyond reputeDxf has a reputation beyond reputeDxf has a reputation beyond reputeDxf has a reputation beyond reputeDxf has a reputation beyond reputeDxf has a reputation beyond repute

Hola
I have a friend who was considering buying in Camposol; I gave her this link and she decided that it may not be for her
Meeting with Town Council Thursday 9th July 2015 « cracamposol.com
Davexf
Old Oct 8th 2015, 4:32 pm

Fred James has a reputation beyond reputeFred James has a reputation beyond reputeFred James has a reputation beyond reputeFred James has a reputation beyond reputeFred James has a reputation beyond reputeFred James has a reputation beyond reputeFred James has a reputation beyond reputeFred James has a reputation beyond reputeFred James has a reputation beyond reputeFred James has a reputation beyond reputeFred James has a reputation beyond repute

Probably a wise decision.

I have seen many examples of this sort of thing. The end result is that the residents end up footing the bill to bring the urbanisation up to the infrastructure standards now required.

The most expensive I have seen was a proposal to charge every resident €100k.
Old Oct 8th 2015, 8:05 pm
Just Joined

Thanks to all for your replies very helpful
Old Oct 11th 2015, 12:56 pm
Just Joined

tysondream is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Neptuno
please bear in mind that much of what is written about CAMPOSOL is by people who only know about it from what they have seen on TV and read
in local papers, much of which is inaccurate and scaremongering.
indeed many on here can't even spell the name properly, yet feel qualified to spout forth.
The best thing you can do is go to the Camposol Residents website, the CRA, and get the latest info.The main thing is, that serious problems only affect a few of those in specific parts of Camposol.
The great majority have lived there many years, happily; others have bought and sold properties with no problems, including myself, who lived there for 14 years.Many have lived there 16 years plus.
Referring to Homes from Hell, is not really helpful if someone needs to know what it is like to live there.
I suggest you visit it, look round and speak to people
Old Oct 11th 2015, 1:02 pm
Just Joined

Place in the sun were in camposol this week and it looks very nice, if camposol had problems I don't think place in the sun would take them there.
Old Oct 11th 2015, 2:58 pm

Are you sure it wasn't Homes from Hell in disguise?
Old Oct 11th 2015, 7:44 pm
Senior Moment

Mitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by tysondream
Place in the sun were in camposol this week and it looks very nice, if camposol had problems I don't think place in the sun would take them there.

Have you heard some of the advice that is sometimes given on those programmes. Everything is fine, everywhere according to them.
Old Oct 12th 2015, 5:18 am
Started off with nothing

missile has a reputation beyond reputemissile has a reputation beyond reputemissile has a reputation beyond reputemissile has a reputation beyond reputemissile has a reputation beyond reputemissile has a reputation beyond reputemissile has a reputation beyond reputemissile has a reputation beyond reputemissile has a reputation beyond reputemissile has a reputation beyond reputemissile has a reputation beyond repute

That couple did not like Camposol
Old Oct 12th 2015, 1:09 pm
Just Joined

I just think there is to much negativity on here some times, its nice to here from someone who lives there thanks for your comment Neptune.
Old Oct 12th 2015, 6:06 pm
Senior Moment

Mitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by tysondream
I just think there is to much negativity on here some times, its nice to here from someone who lives there thanks for your comment Neptune.
Personally I was only being negative about programmes like My Place in the Sun as I sit and watch them and see very spurious advice given. Especially about property out in the campo. So ... in my view just because My Place in the Sun were there doesnt necessarily mean that it must be OK.

The only REAL way for the poster to find out is to go there and visit the place as everyones opinion is often going to be different