Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Europe > Spain
Reload this Page >

Camping in Benidorm.

Camping in Benidorm.

Old Nov 6th 2015, 11:59 pm
Just Joined

juliepotts is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Camping in Benidorm.

can anyone give me information about moving to camping la torreta in benidorm please
Old Nov 7th 2015, 12:12 am
SUPER MODERATOR

Jerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Camping in Benidorm.

Welcome to BE. I have moved your thread into a new thread and posted it in the Spain forum. No doubt someone will be along soon to help you.

Last edited by Jerseygirl; Nov 7th 2015 at 12:16 am. Reason: Typo
Old Nov 7th 2015, 12:19 am
Just Joined

Originally Posted by Jerseygirl
Welcome to BE. I have moved your thread into a new thread and posted it in the Spain forum. No doubt someone will be along soon to help you.
thank you I'm new to all this
Old Nov 7th 2015, 5:18 am

Rosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by juliepotts
can anyone give me information about moving to camping la torreta in benidorm please
Hi and a warm welcome to the Spanish forum on BE. Myself and Fred James are the moderators for the Spanish forums whilst BEVS moderates Europe. Moderators are there to ensure that the site runs smoothly within the rules of BE. This is so that members gain the information that they are looking for and find their experiences on the forums to be friendly and worthwhile.

Problems and complaints should always be addressed to a moderator who will look into the matter and deal with it efficiently and fairly. Our members who post in the Spain Forums are usually friendly and helpful with a wealth of knowledge about the issues of living in Spain. I hope that you enjoy your time participating in the forums.

Please let me know if you need any further help.

Rosemary
Old Nov 7th 2015, 11:16 am
Just Joined

Thank you for the advice rosemary... Is there any information about the campsite you know off
Regards julie
Old Nov 7th 2015, 2:02 pm

Rosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond repute

I do not know anything about it but we have a few members on here who might and I am sure that they will help you with information if they can.

Rosemary
Old Nov 8th 2015, 12:25 am
Just Joined

Not sure if I'm on the correct site for information about la torreta campsite .....just looking for information about living there as we are seriously considering it as our kids have their own homes and families now
Old Nov 8th 2015, 7:32 am

You will need to be more patient because members are not glued to their computers but out enjoying their lives in Spain so there could be a delay in a reply. However, you could be correct in that no-one knows the place that you want information about we will have to wait and see.

Rosemary
Old Nov 8th 2015, 10:52 am
BE Forum Addict

tebo53 has a reputation beyond reputetebo53 has a reputation beyond reputetebo53 has a reputation beyond reputetebo53 has a reputation beyond reputetebo53 has a reputation beyond reputetebo53 has a reputation beyond reputetebo53 has a reputation beyond reputetebo53 has a reputation beyond reputetebo53 has a reputation beyond reputetebo53 has a reputation beyond reputetebo53 has a reputation beyond repute

Hi, I live about 10 minutes walk from the campsite. It's very close to Benidorm Palace and about 20 minutes walk from the town centre. I had a walk round the campsite last year as we were considering taking up residence there. It is a massive site but also has plenty of washing and shower areas some including washing machines. There is a club house on site that serves drinks and puts on a show now and then, although you normally see the site residents in the local bars. There are electric hook ups and I saw plenty of sky dishes around.

We eventually decided to rent an apartment locally.

I can't tell you about any site fee's etc. You can do a Google search for that particular site.

Steve
Old Nov 8th 2015, 3:25 pm
Just Joined

Hi Steve thank you for the information about the site. It's sounds perfect. We are coming to benidorm in April for a few days so will definitely check out the site
Thanks again
Julie
Old Nov 8th 2015, 3:26 pm
Just Joined

Originally Posted by Rosemary
You will need to be more patient because members are not glued to their computers but out enjoying their lives in Spain so there could be a delay in a reply. However, you could be correct in that no-one knows the place that you want information about we will have to wait and see.

Rosemary
I understand people will be out enjoying themselves .bad habit I have is no patience so I'm told ha ha
Old Nov 8th 2015, 5:12 pm

Oh dear, I hate to be the bearer of bad news but infinite patience is required when dealing with the initial paperwork when moving here. People here are inclined to be very laid back and will shrug their shoulders about things that might get us tense and anxious. You will probably find that after a while your patience increases as you yourself become more laid back and more relaxed.

Rosemary
Old Nov 8th 2015, 5:20 pm
Just Joined

i will be hoping to fit into the category of being laid back. i generally am, but with a nagging husband asking constantly about information that i cannot give him, its quite difficult to have the patience.
Old Nov 8th 2015, 5:22 pm
BE Forum Addict

tebo53 has a reputation beyond reputetebo53 has a reputation beyond reputetebo53 has a reputation beyond reputetebo53 has a reputation beyond reputetebo53 has a reputation beyond reputetebo53 has a reputation beyond reputetebo53 has a reputation beyond reputetebo53 has a reputation beyond reputetebo53 has a reputation beyond reputetebo53 has a reputation beyond reputetebo53 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Rosemary
Oh dear, I hate to be the bearer of bad news but infinite patience is required when dealing with the initial paperwork when moving here. People here are inclined to be very laid back and will shrug their shoulders about things that might get us tense and anxious. You will probably find that after a while your patience increases as you yourself become more laid back and more relaxed.

Rosemary
Agree with that Rosemary 😯 it's took my better half a full year to get the 'mañana ' attitude