Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Europe > Spain
Reload this Page >

Camino de Santiago?

Camino de Santiago?

Old Sep 23rd 2010, 1:30 pm
BE Enthusiast

TheLostPhotographer has a reputation beyond reputeTheLostPhotographer has a reputation beyond reputeTheLostPhotographer has a reputation beyond reputeTheLostPhotographer has a reputation beyond reputeTheLostPhotographer has a reputation beyond reputeTheLostPhotographer has a reputation beyond reputeTheLostPhotographer has a reputation beyond reputeTheLostPhotographer has a reputation beyond reputeTheLostPhotographer has a reputation beyond reputeTheLostPhotographer has a reputation beyond reputeTheLostPhotographer has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Camino de Santiago?

An update for anyone interested...

My next project. I have funds and plenty of interest. I am going to walk all the way back to Fisterra (the NW tip of Spain) from Senegal! Exploring theories about ancient human migration routes.

An all new website will come soon. From the website I will be selling paintings, prints and other stuff. There will also be a photography gallery and video clips. Hopefully income from that will keep me fed and raise more money for charity.

I'll also be working on art/community projects which I am hoping to find corporate sponsors to help cover costs. Lots of paperwork and stuff to deal with, but hopefully on my way from the beginning of December.

Senegal to Muaritania, then across the Sahara into Morocco. Morocco to Cadiz and then walking via de la Plata once more back to Santiago de Compostela for a bit of Galician rain.

I'll post again here as soon as I am ready to leave with a link to the new project website.

I am a little apprehensive to say the least, but looking forward to it very much!
Old Sep 24th 2010, 12:43 pm
jdr
RETIRED ;-))

jdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Camino de Santiago?

Originally Posted by TheLostPhotographer
An update for anyone interested...

My next project. I have funds and plenty of interest. I am going to walk all the way back to Fisterra (the NW tip of Spain) from Senegal! Exploring theories about ancient human migration routes.

An all new website will come soon. From the website I will be selling paintings, prints and other stuff. There will also be a photography gallery and video clips. Hopefully income from that will keep me fed and raise more money for charity.

I'll also be working on art/community projects which I am hoping to find corporate sponsors to help cover costs. Lots of paperwork and stuff to deal with, but hopefully on my way from the beginning of December.

Senegal to Muaritania, then across the Sahara into Morocco. Morocco to Cadiz and then walking via de la Plata once more back to Santiago de Compostela for a bit of Galician rain.

I'll post again here as soon as I am ready to leave with a link to the new project website.

I am a little apprehensive to say the least, but looking forward to it very much!
Wish you well and good luck on your new trip.