Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Europe > Spain
Reload this Page >

Calling ONO from outside Spain..contact telephone number???

Calling ONO from outside Spain..contact telephone number???

Old Aug 30th 2014, 10:53 am
Just Joined

patsyelpuerto is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Calling ONO from outside Spain..contact telephone number???

Hi All,
We moved from Spain last year and are currently renting out our flat there. Our new tenants have told us that they cannot connect to ONO due to a 150€ debt outstanding at our address. When left we paid everything and returned the equipment (box remote control etc to a local shop) We always paid by direct debit and never recieved any mail from them asking for this money. There were other tenants last year so it might be their debt? The problem is that I can´t call ONO to find out what the problem is...the numbers on their website don´t allow me to connect from outside of Spain.

Anyone have any idea how I can contact them to sort it out.
thanks a million
Old Aug 30th 2014, 2:33 pm
Forum Regular

NadiaN has a brilliant futureNadiaN has a brilliant futureNadiaN has a brilliant futureNadiaN has a brilliant futureNadiaN has a brilliant futureNadiaN has a brilliant futureNadiaN has a brilliant future
Default Re: Calling ONO from outside Spain..contact telephone number???

Originally Posted by patsyelpuerto
Anyone have any idea how I can contact them to sort it out.
thanks a million
Try the number on this page, maybe? It says "llamanos gratis al 800 400 520".
https://www.ono.es/contacto/dudas-comerciales/

If you are still a client of ONO's you should be able to sign up for an account on their website (Internet Fibra óptica, TV, Telefonía móvil y Fijo | ONO), and then go to the Reclamaciones page and click the Abrir Reclamacion button and follow the steps to create a complaint/ask them about the problem.
https://www.ono.es/clientes/te-ayudamos/reclamaciones/

But I am not sure if you'd be able to create an account on the website if you're not a client anymore. If you have an old invoice with your ONO client ID, you might still be able to sign up, and then once you login to your ONO account, you can see all kinds of information there, such as invoices, charges, etc.
Old Aug 30th 2014, 2:43 pm
Just Joined

patsyelpuerto is an unknown quantity at this point

Hi NadiaN, Thanks for all of that but we´re no longer clients and the numbers (all of them) won´t connect. It´s frustrating as hell as we didn´t know about this until today and we were in Spain last month and could have sorted it....but thanks for your suggestions.
Old Aug 30th 2014, 2:56 pm
Forum Regular

NadiaN has a brilliant futureNadiaN has a brilliant futureNadiaN has a brilliant futureNadiaN has a brilliant futureNadiaN has a brilliant futureNadiaN has a brilliant futureNadiaN has a brilliant future

Originally Posted by patsyelpuerto
Hi NadiaN, Thanks for all of that but we´re no longer clients and the numbers (all of them) won´t connect. It´s frustrating as hell as we didn´t know about this until today and we were in Spain last month and could have sorted it....but thanks for your suggestions.
Sorry those numbers didn't work for you. The only other thing I can think of is, ask your tenants to call ONO for you, and to ask for a contact number that can be called from the UK.
Old Aug 30th 2014, 9:56 pm
BE Enthusiast

olivia is just really niceolivia is just really niceolivia is just really niceolivia is just really niceolivia is just really niceolivia is just really niceolivia is just really niceolivia is just really niceolivia is just really niceolivia is just really niceolivia is just really nice

Originally Posted by NadiaN
Sorry those numbers didn't work for you. The only other thing I can think of is, ask your tenants to call ONO for you, and to ask for a contact number that can be called from the UK.
Just a thought would skype work? Have some credit on skype and use the skype phone.