Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Europe > Spain
Reload this Page >

Calling Nail techs in Spain!!

Calling Nail techs in Spain!!

Old May 31st 2007, 1:40 pm
Fed up in England!!

silverchick is a splendid one to beholdsilverchick is a splendid one to beholdsilverchick is a splendid one to beholdsilverchick is a splendid one to beholdsilverchick is a splendid one to beholdsilverchick is a splendid one to beholdsilverchick is a splendid one to beholdsilverchick is a splendid one to beholdsilverchick is a splendid one to beholdsilverchick is a splendid one to beholdsilverchick is a splendid one to behold
Default Calling Nail techs in Spain!!

As you all know, I'll be moving out by the end of the year, and at some point, would like to continue my nail business in Spain.
I am wondering does anyone know if Items such as Tech stations, stools etc. cheaper out in Spain? I've had a catalogue from a company here who have some good deals on and I'm wondering if its worth buying some things and bringing them out with me!
Old May 31st 2007, 1:44 pm
Senior Moment

Mitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Calling Nail techs in Spain!!

Originally Posted by silverchick
As you all know, I'll be moving out by the end of the year, and at some point, would like to continue my nail business in Spain.
I am wondering does anyone know if Items such as Tech stations, stools etc. cheaper out in Spain? I've had a catalogue from a company here who have some good deals on and I'm wondering if its worth buying some things and bringing them out with me!
I'm not quite sure how many of here are closet nail technicians and would know the answer to that question.

However are you aware of Nail Technicians International .... I'm always using them

http://www.nsinailsspain.com/
Old May 31st 2007, 2:04 pm
has got a huge member

keithwalters has a reputation beyond reputekeithwalters has a reputation beyond reputekeithwalters has a reputation beyond reputekeithwalters has a reputation beyond reputekeithwalters has a reputation beyond reputekeithwalters has a reputation beyond reputekeithwalters has a reputation beyond reputekeithwalters has a reputation beyond reputekeithwalters has a reputation beyond reputekeithwalters has a reputation beyond reputekeithwalters has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by silverchick
My OH did a course not so long ago to be a Nail Tech on the side (she´s a teacher really).

She has been stocking up on stuff from a chain store called La Casa Del Peluquero. They have shops everywhere. Couldn´t tell you what they are like price wise though.

http://portal.lacasadelpeluquero.com...obestetica.htm
Old May 31st 2007, 2:08 pm
BE Forum Addict

Miss Naughty has a reputation beyond reputeMiss Naughty has a reputation beyond reputeMiss Naughty has a reputation beyond reputeMiss Naughty has a reputation beyond reputeMiss Naughty has a reputation beyond reputeMiss Naughty has a reputation beyond reputeMiss Naughty has a reputation beyond reputeMiss Naughty has a reputation beyond reputeMiss Naughty has a reputation beyond reputeMiss Naughty has a reputation beyond reputeMiss Naughty has a reputation beyond repute

I took my stuff over, their is wholesalers out there all over.
Old May 31st 2007, 2:11 pm
BE Forum Addict

TheArmChairDetective has a reputation beyond reputeTheArmChairDetective has a reputation beyond reputeTheArmChairDetective has a reputation beyond reputeTheArmChairDetective has a reputation beyond reputeTheArmChairDetective has a reputation beyond reputeTheArmChairDetective has a reputation beyond reputeTheArmChairDetective has a reputation beyond reputeTheArmChairDetective has a reputation beyond reputeTheArmChairDetective has a reputation beyond reputeTheArmChairDetective has a reputation beyond reputeTheArmChairDetective has a reputation beyond repute

You could always get in touch with her that owned POSH in Marbella and ask her
Old May 31st 2007, 2:17 pm
BE Forum Addict

Miss Naughty has a reputation beyond reputeMiss Naughty has a reputation beyond reputeMiss Naughty has a reputation beyond reputeMiss Naughty has a reputation beyond reputeMiss Naughty has a reputation beyond reputeMiss Naughty has a reputation beyond reputeMiss Naughty has a reputation beyond reputeMiss Naughty has a reputation beyond reputeMiss Naughty has a reputation beyond reputeMiss Naughty has a reputation beyond reputeMiss Naughty has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by TheArmChairDetective
You could always get in touch with her that owned POSH in Marbella and ask her
Old May 31st 2007, 2:25 pm
Fed up in England!!

silverchick is a splendid one to beholdsilverchick is a splendid one to beholdsilverchick is a splendid one to beholdsilverchick is a splendid one to beholdsilverchick is a splendid one to beholdsilverchick is a splendid one to beholdsilverchick is a splendid one to beholdsilverchick is a splendid one to beholdsilverchick is a splendid one to beholdsilverchick is a splendid one to beholdsilverchick is a splendid one to behold

[QUOTE=TheArmChairDetective;4856141]You could always get in touch with her that owned POS
H in Marbella and ask her[/QUOte
She might not want the competition lolol
Old May 31st 2007, 7:14 pm
Forum Regular

helen17 is an unknown quantity at this point

Salon Services in Fuengirola and Estapona are very good, you can look them up on line as well.
Old May 31st 2007, 9:17 pm
BE Enthusiast

mrsjdr has a reputation beyond reputemrsjdr has a reputation beyond reputemrsjdr has a reputation beyond reputemrsjdr has a reputation beyond reputemrsjdr has a reputation beyond reputemrsjdr has a reputation beyond reputemrsjdr has a reputation beyond reputemrsjdr has a reputation beyond reputemrsjdr has a reputation beyond reputemrsjdr has a reputation beyond reputemrsjdr has a reputation beyond repute

Salon services is good, went there today with our daughter (a hairdresser), I know a couple of nail technicians, and they get their supplies from the UK when they go back. I believe that if you live in Spain you should buy here though, but up to the individual.
Old May 31st 2007, 9:32 pm
Fed up in England!!

Originally Posted by mrsjdr
Salon services is good, went there today with our daughter (a hairdresser), I know a couple of nail technicians, and they get their supplies from the UK when they go back. I believe that if you live in Spain you should buy here though, but up to the individual.
i use a product called Calgel which is not obtainable in Spain, I will either have to get from U.K, Or Portugal, which is the nearest distributer, but I would get the other items from Spain, nail art stuff etc. There would be a lot of probs bringing some items through customs I would imagine with flammables etc.
Old May 31st 2007, 9:38 pm
Fed up in England!!

Originally Posted by keithwalters
My OH did a course not so long ago to be a Nail Tech on the side (she´s a teacher really).

She has been stocking up on stuff from a chain store called La Casa Del Peluquero. They have shops everywhere. Couldn´t tell you what they are like price wise though.

http://portal.lacasadelpeluquero.com...obestetica.htm
Do you know how to get a price list? their website doesn't appear to have prices on.