call centres

Old Feb 18th 2007, 3:55 pm
Just Joined

britishlass is an unknown quantity at this point
Cool call centres

i have heard there are a few english speaking call centres in or around Benalmadena....does anyone know which companies they are with and where they are located...any info would be much appreciated thanks
Old Feb 18th 2007, 8:48 pm
BE Enthusiast

vox populia is a jewel in the roughvox populia is a jewel in the roughvox populia is a jewel in the roughvox populia is a jewel in the roughvox populia is a jewel in the rough
Default Re: call centres

Originally Posted by britishlass
i have heard there are a few english speaking call centres in or around Benalmadena....does anyone know which companies they are with and where they are located...any info would be much appreciated thanks
Sad person stay in England, call centres are for two reasons. 1. you can't get a proper job or 2. you want to find a job in spain thats not proper!!
Old Feb 18th 2007, 9:34 pm
jennydor

jennydor will become famous soon enoughjennydor will become famous soon enough

Call centres not bieng a proper job????
I guess you have never had to call Somewhere for a motor quote?, a query about something you have ordered online, or a number of other things companies now have call centres for. banks, building societies, insurance companies, supermarkets, telefonica etc all have them. They are not ALL cold calling companies.
So good luck in finding a job and if I hear anything I will let you know

Last edited by jennydor; Feb 18th 2007 at 9:47 pm.
Old Feb 18th 2007, 9:45 pm
Banned

Big Pete has a reputation beyond reputeBig Pete has a reputation beyond reputeBig Pete has a reputation beyond reputeBig Pete has a reputation beyond reputeBig Pete has a reputation beyond reputeBig Pete has a reputation beyond reputeBig Pete has a reputation beyond reputeBig Pete has a reputation beyond reputeBig Pete has a reputation beyond reputeBig Pete has a reputation beyond reputeBig Pete has a reputation beyond repute

Hi british lass

Welcome to the Forum , soon people will try and assist you , i cant help you but keep checking daily as a host of experts in the Forums.

ps;
Ignore vox hes unfortunately a bitter person for some reason .
Old Feb 18th 2007, 9:51 pm
BE Forum Addict

Mercedes has a reputation beyond reputeMercedes has a reputation beyond reputeMercedes has a reputation beyond reputeMercedes has a reputation beyond reputeMercedes has a reputation beyond reputeMercedes has a reputation beyond reputeMercedes has a reputation beyond reputeMercedes has a reputation beyond reputeMercedes has a reputation beyond reputeMercedes has a reputation beyond reputeMercedes has a reputation beyond repute

You can try the English Sur and European Weekly, sometimes they have them advertise in their paper so they may be able to advise you and whilst on the phone ask them about the non legit ones they have heard about, so you can avoid them. You never know they may give you a job working for them if your phone manner is good, ask for the Advertising Manager if you can, and if they do help you and you get successful, don't forget to call them back and thank them. Often something people tend to forget to do and you may have made a good contact you can use again in the future.

Old Feb 18th 2007, 10:37 pm
BE Forum Addict

big wheels has a reputation beyond reputebig wheels has a reputation beyond reputebig wheels has a reputation beyond reputebig wheels has a reputation beyond reputebig wheels has a reputation beyond reputebig wheels has a reputation beyond reputebig wheels has a reputation beyond reputebig wheels has a reputation beyond reputebig wheels has a reputation beyond reputebig wheels has a reputation beyond reputebig wheels has a reputation beyond repute

I hate call centres,
When I ring a company I simply want to speak to a knowledgeable, friendly and clearly spoken member of staff.
I don’t want to be read scripts, or get the recorded message saying my call is important (even after 20 minutes of waiting), and having to repeat my details when passed between departments.

Don't get me started on "press 1 for this and 2 for that"
Old Feb 19th 2007, 11:09 am
Just Joined

britishlass is an unknown quantity at this point
Exclamation Re: call centres

Originally Posted by vox populia
Sad person stay in England, call centres are for two reasons. 1. you can't get a proper job or 2. you want to find a job in spain thats not proper!!
.......i have worked in a call centre for 18 years and at the end of the day even though its not enjoyable it pays the bills!...I treat people with respect and politeness when they call unlike yourself it seems!
Old Feb 19th 2007, 11:14 am
Just Joined

racy is an unknown quantity at this point

You will be shocked at the wages paid in Spain. Less than 2/3rds of the same job in UK.
Old Feb 19th 2007, 1:59 pm
BE Enthusiast

maryann has a reputation beyond reputemaryann has a reputation beyond reputemaryann has a reputation beyond reputemaryann has a reputation beyond reputemaryann has a reputation beyond reputemaryann has a reputation beyond reputemaryann has a reputation beyond reputemaryann has a reputation beyond reputemaryann has a reputation beyond reputemaryann has a reputation beyond reputemaryann has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by vox populia
I find some of your posts a bit rude. I dont feel it is the in the spirit of this web site. Try and look for postive simularties, not negative differences, if that is too challenging, try and keep your mouth shut.
Of course every opinion is welcome and valid, but such a sweeping statement is a bit insulting.
For yor information, I am a mother of two, I have a professional job, as does my partner, we both pay into the spanish sysytem and hold residency.
Remember these words...but for the grace of God go I.

With respect

Mary x x
Old Feb 19th 2007, 8:10 pm
Banned

Big Pete has a reputation beyond reputeBig Pete has a reputation beyond reputeBig Pete has a reputation beyond reputeBig Pete has a reputation beyond reputeBig Pete has a reputation beyond reputeBig Pete has a reputation beyond reputeBig Pete has a reputation beyond reputeBig Pete has a reputation beyond reputeBig Pete has a reputation beyond reputeBig Pete has a reputation beyond reputeBig Pete has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by maryann
I find some of your posts a bit rude. I dont feel it is the in the spirit of this web site. Try and look for postive simularties, not negative differences, if that is too challenging, try and keep your mouth shut.
Of course every opinion is welcome and valid, but such a sweeping statement is a bit insulting.
For yor information, I am a mother of two, I have a professional job, as does my partner, we both pay into the spanish sysytem and hold residency.
Remember these words...but for the grace of God go I.

With respect

Mary x x
way to go Mary well said ..