Cadiz

Old Nov 1st 2017, 12:27 pm
Forum Regular

WBCA is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Cadiz

I will shortly be looking to move to the Cadiz area for 6 months minimum. Has anyone any suggestions on good areas to live and good estate agents? Urban rather than rural. Thanks.
Old Nov 1st 2017, 5:25 pm
Dxf
BE Forum Addict

Dxf has a reputation beyond reputeDxf has a reputation beyond reputeDxf has a reputation beyond reputeDxf has a reputation beyond reputeDxf has a reputation beyond reputeDxf has a reputation beyond reputeDxf has a reputation beyond reputeDxf has a reputation beyond reputeDxf has a reputation beyond reputeDxf has a reputation beyond reputeDxf has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Cadiz

Hola

The Cadiz area stretches a long way - if you are working in Cadiz then look at public transport links.

Davexf
Old Nov 1st 2017, 5:42 pm
Forum Regular

Thanks Dave, Just looking for a nice area that's not rural.
Old Nov 1st 2017, 7:28 pm
Forum Regular

SteveDW has a reputation beyond reputeSteveDW has a reputation beyond reputeSteveDW has a reputation beyond reputeSteveDW has a reputation beyond reputeSteveDW has a reputation beyond reputeSteveDW has a reputation beyond reputeSteveDW has a reputation beyond reputeSteveDW has a reputation beyond reputeSteveDW has a reputation beyond reputeSteveDW has a reputation beyond reputeSteveDW has a reputation beyond repute

If you're talking about Cadiz the city itself, I live half the year there in the old part of town. Imo its the best part of the city; historical buildings, a town beach, wonderful squares, a multitude of cafes and restaurants, friendly people, a real buzz and energy, yet is quiet and very safe too. People walk instead of drive as the streets are so narrow and everywhere is no more than 15 minutes walk away. I can't recommend it enough. I bought my apartment there 16 years ago, but if you're seriously interested I can post you the names of a few local RE agents.
Old Nov 2nd 2017, 4:40 am
Forum Regular

That would be great Steve. Thank you.
Old Nov 2nd 2017, 7:26 am
Forum Regular

I'm looking for a place for six months from December/January.
Old Nov 3rd 2017, 11:15 am
Forum Regular

SteveDW has a reputation beyond reputeSteveDW has a reputation beyond reputeSteveDW has a reputation beyond reputeSteveDW has a reputation beyond reputeSteveDW has a reputation beyond reputeSteveDW has a reputation beyond reputeSteveDW has a reputation beyond reputeSteveDW has a reputation beyond reputeSteveDW has a reputation beyond reputeSteveDW has a reputation beyond reputeSteveDW has a reputation beyond repute

I know an agent in the old town that have apartments to rent. But for only 6 months may be a problem.
Hispania Inmobiliaria Cadiz There are others too, plus you might want to try with owners directly through https://www.milanuncios.com/inmobiliaria-en-cadiz/

I'm away atm but should return by mid December. If you want any help on the ground when I do get back, let me know.

There are plenty of Airbnbs that have good monthly discounts that may be worth a try.
Old Nov 3rd 2017, 11:46 am
Forum Regular

Thanks a lot Steve, if I got the right place at the right price I would take somewhere for 12 months. I jut want to try the place out to see if I like it, plus learn the language. Thanks for your help.
Old Nov 3rd 2017, 11:55 am
Forum Regular

No worries. Its not an expensive place to live, but the locals' version of Spanish can be a bit challenging! Anything I can help with let me know.
Old Nov 3rd 2017, 12:12 pm
Forum Regular

Thank you Steve. I was hoping to get 1/2 bedroom nice place for around 400-500 euro per month. I'll probably come over for 10 days or so in December to secure a place. Cheers.
Old Nov 3rd 2017, 12:28 pm
Forum Regular

That should be very feasible. I should be back for a week or so around 12 December. If you're around we could meet up.
Old Nov 3rd 2017, 3:58 pm
Forum Regular

Thanks Steve, it would be really useful to meet up with you at some point. Thanks a lot.
Old Nov 12th 2017, 4:20 am
Forum Regular

WBCA,
I'll be back in Cadiz from 14 December for 5 days if you're around.
Old Nov 12th 2017, 8:48 am
Forum Regular

OK Steve, It would be great to get a heads up on things. I will make plans to be there on these dates. Thank you.
Old Nov 12th 2017, 9:03 am
Forum Regular

Hi, That's dependent on three different flights getting me there that is! I'm coming back from Australia, so if all's well I'll see you in Cadiz.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.