Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Europe > Spain
Reload this Page >

cabriolet or diesel car

cabriolet or diesel car

Old Jan 5th 2008, 3:57 pm
pjj
sun lover

pjj has much to be proud ofpjj has much to be proud ofpjj has much to be proud ofpjj has much to be proud ofpjj has much to be proud ofpjj has much to be proud ofpjj has much to be proud ofpjj has much to be proud ofpjj has much to be proud ofpjj has much to be proud ofpjj has much to be proud of
Default cabriolet or diesel car

me and my girlfriend are making the move soon to spain just waiting for our property to sell which has just gone on market jan 08 then we are off every thing so far we have been able to agree on , but theres just one thing we cant agree on and that is wheels im up for a diesel car and you can guess who wants the cabriolet ok guys lets put it to the test ive told who ever gets the most votes on here cabriolet or diesel wins
Old Jan 5th 2008, 3:59 pm
Straw Man.

Location: That, there, that's not my post count... nothing to see here, move along.
rugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: cabriolet or diesel car

Its like deja-vu all over again!
Old Jan 5th 2008, 4:00 pm
Senior Moment

Mitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by pjj
me and my girlfriend are making the move soon to spain just waiting for our property to sell which has just gone on market jan 08 then we are off every thing so far we have been able to agree on , but theres just one thing we cant agree on and that is wheels im up for a diesel car and you can guess who wants the cabriolet ok guys lets put it to the test ive told who ever gets the most votes on here cabriolet or diesel wins
I'm sure we did this before

Why not go for a diesel cabriolet??
Old Jan 5th 2008, 4:02 pm
pjj
sun lover

pjj has much to be proud ofpjj has much to be proud ofpjj has much to be proud ofpjj has much to be proud ofpjj has much to be proud ofpjj has much to be proud ofpjj has much to be proud ofpjj has much to be proud ofpjj has much to be proud ofpjj has much to be proud ofpjj has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by rugbymatt
we did rugbymatt but what a great thread
Old Jan 5th 2008, 4:02 pm
Straw Man.

Location: That, there, that's not my post count... nothing to see here, move along.
rugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Mitzyboy
I'm sure we did this before

Why not go for a diesel cabriolet??
We did, exactly the same title as well.

I would go for a petrol hatchback.
Old Jan 5th 2008, 4:54 pm
BE Enthusiast

twyntub has a reputation beyond reputetwyntub has a reputation beyond reputetwyntub has a reputation beyond reputetwyntub has a reputation beyond reputetwyntub has a reputation beyond reputetwyntub has a reputation beyond reputetwyntub has a reputation beyond reputetwyntub has a reputation beyond reputetwyntub has a reputation beyond reputetwyntub has a reputation beyond reputetwyntub has a reputation beyond repute

Can you actually have deja-vu all over again? That would be... like... double deja-vu wouldn't it? Maybe deja-vu-vu. Or deja double-vu?
Old Jan 5th 2008, 5:10 pm
Banned

Location: What one has not experienced, one will never understand in print
lee8 is a name known to alllee8 is a name known to alllee8 is a name known to alllee8 is a name known to alllee8 is a name known to alllee8 is a name known to alllee8 is a name known to alllee8 is a name known to alllee8 is a name known to alllee8 is a name known to alllee8 is a name known to all

Never buy new in Spain, they`ll flux your car in days.

Spanish use bumpers for bumping when parking, and use the side of your car to stop there doors swinging to far when exiting the vehicle.

Never buy a soft top, you`ll burn the top of your head in 30 minutes and you`ll need air con on.

Picture the bald guiri with sun cream on the bonz in a rag top.

Buy a diesel it`s cheaper in Spain, and fuel prices increase there as they do in the UK.

Never get alloys, the garages love them, the roads hate them, one day the Spanish will get car tax as in the UK and can fix the roads, until then don`t get alloys.
Old Jan 5th 2008, 5:11 pm
BE Forum Addict

spain has a reputation beyond reputespain has a reputation beyond reputespain has a reputation beyond reputespain has a reputation beyond reputespain has a reputation beyond reputespain has a reputation beyond reputespain has a reputation beyond reputespain has a reputation beyond reputespain has a reputation beyond reputespain has a reputation beyond reputespain has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by pjj
yes, de ja vu for sureeeeeeeeeee

personally wouldnt want to be sitting in a car with the roof down when temperatures are over 100 degrees
Old Jan 5th 2008, 5:13 pm
Banned

lee8 is a name known to alllee8 is a name known to alllee8 is a name known to alllee8 is a name known to alllee8 is a name known to alllee8 is a name known to alllee8 is a name known to alllee8 is a name known to alllee8 is a name known to alllee8 is a name known to alllee8 is a name known to all

Originally Posted by spain
yes, de ja vu for sureeeeeeeeeee

personally wouldnt want to be sitting in a car with the roof down when temperatures are over 100 degrees
Stop copying responses, keep them oroginal.
Old Jan 5th 2008, 5:18 pm
BE Forum Addict

spain has a reputation beyond reputespain has a reputation beyond reputespain has a reputation beyond reputespain has a reputation beyond reputespain has a reputation beyond reputespain has a reputation beyond reputespain has a reputation beyond reputespain has a reputation beyond reputespain has a reputation beyond reputespain has a reputation beyond reputespain has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by lee8
we must of been typing at the same time
Old Jan 5th 2008, 5:19 pm
Straw Man.

What?

Eh?
Old Jan 5th 2008, 5:22 pm
Banned

What?

Eh?

Old Jan 5th 2008, 5:22 pm
Banned

Originally Posted by spain
we must of been typing at the same time
Ploperly.
Old Jan 5th 2008, 6:05 pm
BE Enthusiast

twyntub has a reputation beyond reputetwyntub has a reputation beyond reputetwyntub has a reputation beyond reputetwyntub has a reputation beyond reputetwyntub has a reputation beyond reputetwyntub has a reputation beyond reputetwyntub has a reputation beyond reputetwyntub has a reputation beyond reputetwyntub has a reputation beyond reputetwyntub has a reputation beyond reputetwyntub has a reputation beyond repute

Never buy new in Spain, they`ll flux your car in days.

Spanish use bumpers for bumping when parking, and use the side of your car to stop there doors swinging to far when exiting the vehicle.

Never buy a soft top, you`ll burn the top of your head in 30 minutes and you`ll need air con on.

Picture the bald guiri with sun cream on the bonz in a rag top.

Buy a diesel it`s cheaper in Spain, and fuel prices increase there as they do in the UK.

Never get alloys, the garages love them, the roads hate them, one day the Spanish will get car tax as in the UK and can fix the roads, until then don`t get alloys.
You missed the fact that a 'value' range trifle bought from Tesco will exhibit far better handling than most cabrios.

Mrs Twyntub wanted me to buy one of these - I'll admit it's practical, but a bit bumpy in the back...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I3WuxisXuQI
Old Jan 5th 2008, 8:43 pm
BE Forum Addict

TheArmChairDetective has a reputation beyond reputeTheArmChairDetective has a reputation beyond reputeTheArmChairDetective has a reputation beyond reputeTheArmChairDetective has a reputation beyond reputeTheArmChairDetective has a reputation beyond reputeTheArmChairDetective has a reputation beyond reputeTheArmChairDetective has a reputation beyond reputeTheArmChairDetective has a reputation beyond reputeTheArmChairDetective has a reputation beyond reputeTheArmChairDetective has a reputation beyond reputeTheArmChairDetective has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by pjj
Cabriolet or Diesel.......Hmmmmmmmmmmmmm....
Why do you think that you cannot have both?

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.