Bye Bye Derby

Old Mar 30th 2008, 7:22 am
Concierge

mikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond repute
Wink Bye Bye Derby

Suspect we wont see derbyflan on for a while, he will be too busy crying in his beer and mouning the demise of Derby County from the Premiership. Looks like they will create a record though in doing it...

The lowest points total in the premiership EVER.
Old Mar 30th 2008, 7:48 am
BE Forum Addict

Gray C is a splendid one to beholdGray C is a splendid one to beholdGray C is a splendid one to beholdGray C is a splendid one to beholdGray C is a splendid one to beholdGray C is a splendid one to beholdGray C is a splendid one to beholdGray C is a splendid one to beholdGray C is a splendid one to beholdGray C is a splendid one to beholdGray C is a splendid one to behold
Default Re: Bye Bye Derby

I'm still around though
Old Mar 30th 2008, 7:56 am
Straw Man.

Location: That, there, that's not my post count... nothing to see here, move along.
rugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond repute

round of applause for the "Also rans" guys.
Old Mar 30th 2008, 8:09 am
BE Forum Addict

Gray C is a splendid one to beholdGray C is a splendid one to beholdGray C is a splendid one to beholdGray C is a splendid one to beholdGray C is a splendid one to beholdGray C is a splendid one to beholdGray C is a splendid one to beholdGray C is a splendid one to beholdGray C is a splendid one to beholdGray C is a splendid one to beholdGray C is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by rugbymatt
round of applause for the "Also rans" guys.
We'll be back!!
Old Mar 30th 2008, 8:23 am
Straw Man.

Location: That, there, that's not my post count... nothing to see here, move along.
rugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Gray C
We'll be back!!
It'll be a couple of years but I agree, you will be back.
Old Mar 30th 2008, 9:03 am
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by rugbymatt
It'll be a couple of years but I agree, you will be back.
And hopefully, better prepared next time
Old Mar 30th 2008, 10:35 am
Senior Moment

Mitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Gray C
And hopefully, better prepared next time
That probably wouldn't be difficult
Old Mar 30th 2008, 10:50 am
Straw Man.

Originally Posted by Mitzyboy
That probably wouldn't be difficult
Its not nice to laugh at the less fortunate you know!
Old Mar 30th 2008, 3:30 pm
BE Forum Addict

leighbloke has a reputation beyond reputeleighbloke has a reputation beyond reputeleighbloke has a reputation beyond reputeleighbloke has a reputation beyond reputeleighbloke has a reputation beyond reputeleighbloke has a reputation beyond reputeleighbloke has a reputation beyond reputeleighbloke has a reputation beyond reputeleighbloke has a reputation beyond reputeleighbloke has a reputation beyond reputeleighbloke has a reputation beyond repute

Also the first Prem' team to be relegated before April kicks in - in their history books it'll go down as a double record breaking season in the Premier League.

Back in August I thought they'd do OK - shows why I support City I suppose?
Old Mar 30th 2008, 3:37 pm
BE Enthusiast

Bri and Katee has a reputation beyond reputeBri and Katee has a reputation beyond reputeBri and Katee has a reputation beyond reputeBri and Katee has a reputation beyond reputeBri and Katee has a reputation beyond reputeBri and Katee has a reputation beyond reputeBri and Katee has a reputation beyond reputeBri and Katee has a reputation beyond reputeBri and Katee has a reputation beyond reputeBri and Katee has a reputation beyond reputeBri and Katee has a reputation beyond repute

To be replaced hopefully by Hull City mind you they will probably come straight back down again next season as well
Old Mar 30th 2008, 3:41 pm
BE Forum Addict

leighbloke has a reputation beyond reputeleighbloke has a reputation beyond reputeleighbloke has a reputation beyond reputeleighbloke has a reputation beyond reputeleighbloke has a reputation beyond reputeleighbloke has a reputation beyond reputeleighbloke has a reputation beyond reputeleighbloke has a reputation beyond reputeleighbloke has a reputation beyond reputeleighbloke has a reputation beyond reputeleighbloke has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Bri and Katee
To be replaced hopefully by Hull City mind you they will probably come straight back down again next season as well
Thats got embarassing result written all over it for us next year.
Old Mar 30th 2008, 7:17 pm
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by leighbloke
Thats got embarassing result written all over it for us next year.
You've got Mr "Perma Tan" Phil Brown, so think positive. Unfortunately, I reckon you will endure a similar fate to us if you go up.

At least I remember the Clough and Mackay era when we were capable of thumping Real Madrid 4-1 in the European Cup and twice champions in the 1970s. In those days we had some class players eg Todd, McFarland, Gemmill, George, Hector and Hinton. That seems a lifetime away now.
Old Mar 31st 2008, 8:12 am
BE Enthusiast

Bri and Katee has a reputation beyond reputeBri and Katee has a reputation beyond reputeBri and Katee has a reputation beyond reputeBri and Katee has a reputation beyond reputeBri and Katee has a reputation beyond reputeBri and Katee has a reputation beyond reputeBri and Katee has a reputation beyond reputeBri and Katee has a reputation beyond reputeBri and Katee has a reputation beyond reputeBri and Katee has a reputation beyond reputeBri and Katee has a reputation beyond repute

Yeah we have Phil Brown and owners willing to put cash into the club, sadly though it won't be enough to sustain a club capable of staying in the premiership. Hull is now a club approaching the level that is too good for the championship but not good enough for premiership, as ever it always comes down to hard cash for investment.
Old Mar 31st 2008, 10:31 am
Was called something else

The Guy has a reputation beyond reputeThe Guy has a reputation beyond reputeThe Guy has a reputation beyond reputeThe Guy has a reputation beyond reputeThe Guy has a reputation beyond reputeThe Guy has a reputation beyond reputeThe Guy has a reputation beyond reputeThe Guy has a reputation beyond reputeThe Guy has a reputation beyond reputeThe Guy has a reputation beyond reputeThe Guy has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Bri and Katee
Yeah we have Phil Brown and owners willing to put cash into the club, sadly though it won't be enough to sustain a club capable of staying in the premiership. Hull is now a club approaching the level that is too good for the championship but not good enough for premiership, as ever it always comes down to hard cash for investment.
nice to know that there are other Ull fans around in Spain....mind you everytime i have been to see them play this season they have lost...so i am not planning to see them again...even if they go to wembley for the playoffs...as i am starting to think i am a bad omen for them.

when they do go up i hope they keep the face of football....deano deano
Attached Thumbnails Bye Bye Derby-15640676a3745914381b88612951l.jpg  
Old Mar 31st 2008, 10:35 am
Banned

septimus has a brilliant futureseptimus has a brilliant futureseptimus has a brilliant futureseptimus has a brilliant futureseptimus has a brilliant futureseptimus has a brilliant future

Originally Posted by mikelincs
Suspect we wont see derbyflan on for a while, he will be too busy crying in his beer and mouning the demise of Derby County from the Premiership. Looks like they will create a record though in doing it...

The lowest points total in the premiership EVER.
But the Town has a new £350 mil. shopping center.to sit in on Saturday afternoon.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.