buying land

Old Jun 5th 2006, 10:07 pm
barxeta bliss,ohhhh

patsywhitehair has much to be proud ofpatsywhitehair has much to be proud ofpatsywhitehair has much to be proud ofpatsywhitehair has much to be proud ofpatsywhitehair has much to be proud ofpatsywhitehair has much to be proud ofpatsywhitehair has much to be proud ofpatsywhitehair has much to be proud ofpatsywhitehair has much to be proud ofpatsywhitehair has much to be proud ofpatsywhitehair has much to be proud of
Default buying land

we have bought a villa and the land has come up for sale next to us, its quite cheap. now apparently the owner is quite straight with us , he has shown us the escritura and shows us all the papers fm the town hall and says we should let our solicitor see them if we are interested. the land is 1.600 metres and over half is rustic and a small peice urbanisation. its all fenced in and has water. we cant build on it, but the owner says that maybe in future the laws will change?
does anybody have any thoughts on this please??
Old Jun 6th 2006, 7:57 am
Forum Regular

David will become famous soon enoughDavid will become famous soon enough
Default Re: buying land

Hell Patsywhitehair,

From what I understand from your posting the whole plot is 1600m2, most is rural and some is urbanisation. If that is the case then there should be no reason why you can't build on the urbanisation bit.

I'm not sure why you are being told that you will have to wait for the laws to change.

Regards

David
Old Jun 6th 2006, 9:09 am
BE Enthusiast

Unexpat is just really niceUnexpat is just really niceUnexpat is just really niceUnexpat is just really niceUnexpat is just really niceUnexpat is just really niceUnexpat is just really niceUnexpat is just really niceUnexpat is just really niceUnexpat is just really niceUnexpat is just really nice

Originally Posted by Cadiz Builders
Hell Patsywhitehair,

From what I understand from your posting the whole plot is 1600m2, most is rural and some is urbanisation. If that is the case then there should be no reason why you can't build on the urbanisation bit.

I'm not sure why you are being told that you will have to wait for the laws to change.

Regards

David
I agree. If the piece classified as urbanistico is worthwhile building on and you want to do so, there should be nothing to stop you (except money ).

What you need to be careful of is what is likely to happen in and around your boundaries in terms of other developments, etc. You need to carefully check for vias pecuarias and other established rights of way, through the rural part of the land. This search may not prove easy.

What reason is given for selling the land "quite cheap"? Just call me suspicious.
Old Jun 6th 2006, 1:27 pm
barxeta bliss,ohhhh

patsywhitehair has much to be proud ofpatsywhitehair has much to be proud ofpatsywhitehair has much to be proud ofpatsywhitehair has much to be proud ofpatsywhitehair has much to be proud ofpatsywhitehair has much to be proud ofpatsywhitehair has much to be proud ofpatsywhitehair has much to be proud ofpatsywhitehair has much to be proud ofpatsywhitehair has much to be proud ofpatsywhitehair has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by Unexpat
I agree. If the piece classified as urbanistico is worthwhile building on and you want to do so, there should be nothing to stop you (except money ).

What you need to be careful of is what is likely to happen in and around your boundaries in terms of other developments, etc. You need to carefully check for vias pecuarias and other established rights of way, through the rural part of the land. This search may not prove easy.

What reason is given for selling the land "quite cheap"? Just call me suspicious.
thanks for your reply. from the drawings it looks as if a small part of the land (abot 200mtrs) is the rustic part and the bigger is the urban. there is no right of way thru land. The land will cost 18000 euros,which my solicitor said is a fair price. we asked the owner if it was possible to build a small cassita on it and he said yes. we can also take down all the trees
Old Jun 6th 2006, 2:04 pm
BE Forum Addict

Beachcomber is a splendid one to beholdBeachcomber is a splendid one to beholdBeachcomber is a splendid one to beholdBeachcomber is a splendid one to beholdBeachcomber is a splendid one to beholdBeachcomber is a splendid one to beholdBeachcomber is a splendid one to beholdBeachcomber is a splendid one to beholdBeachcomber is a splendid one to beholdBeachcomber is a splendid one to beholdBeachcomber is a splendid one to behold

I would suggest a visit to your local Town Hall and a chat with the municipal architect before you take this any further.

Take a translator rather than your lawyer that way you can ensure that what is being said is what you are being told.
Old Jun 17th 2006, 3:39 pm
Forum Regular

coralsoft is just really nicecoralsoft is just really nicecoralsoft is just really nicecoralsoft is just really nicecoralsoft is just really nicecoralsoft is just really nicecoralsoft is just really nicecoralsoft is just really nicecoralsoft is just really nicecoralsoft is just really nicecoralsoft is just really nice

Originally Posted by patsywhitehair
thanks for your reply. from the drawings it looks as if a small part of the land (abot 200mtrs) is the rustic part and the bigger is the urban. there is no right of way thru land. The land will cost 18000 euros,which my solicitor said is a fair price. we asked the owner if it was possible to build a small cassita on it and he said yes. we can also take down all the trees
From the price it looks like a bargain, but it's an absolute must to get it checked out thoroughly by someone trustworthy and competent, including considering the future possibilities of someone building on your view or a major transport development.

Get the planning permission and you could probably get many times the amount you pay, but at that price, it could just be nice having a huge estate to enjoy.
Old Jun 23rd 2006, 9:10 am
Just Joined

PULULA is an unknown quantity at this point

the reason why is so cheap is probably beacuse is a rustic parcel and you can not built at all!! it does not matter what the deeds states the laws are changing very quicky and even if it says that you can built 200mts your might end up with only 50Mts to built. get it check at the town Hall and in Urbanismo they are the only ones that can get it straight and get the official documents with it!!!!they are hundreds of houses that have been demolished for less than that!!!and believe me they knock it down!!!