Reload this Page >

Buying in Costa Esuri-Ayamonte

Buying in Costa Esuri-Ayamonte

Old Dec 19th 2004, 9:09 pm
Just Joined

jim_lewis1 is on a distinguished road
Default Buying in Costa Esuri-Ayamonte

Hi,

Anyone contemplating buying from Fadesa in the Costa Esuri development should check out this site.

Even those who have paid a deposit to Fadesa could save thousands, so it's worth a look.

www.esuripropertiesdirect.com

Thanks
Old Dec 19th 2004, 10:28 pm
Just Joined

alifrank1 is on a distinguished road
Default Re: Buying in Costa Esuri-Ayamonte

Originally Posted by jim_lewis1
Hi,

Anyone contemplating buying from Fadesa in the Costa Esuri development should check out this site.

Even those who have paid a deposit to Fadesa could save thousands, so it's worth a look.

www.esuripropertiesdirect.com

Thanks
Do I get vibes that you and susied (or are you the same person?) are panicking about offloading all the propeties you bought for investment?

To those of you thinking of investing, now is not the time. If you wait until the investors have to start paying mortgages on all the properties they can't offload, you should get a property at a reasonable price. Although I for one wouldn't entertain living in a predominently English enclave.
Old Dec 20th 2004, 9:46 pm
Forum Regular

P.TINKS has a brilliant futureP.TINKS has a brilliant futureP.TINKS has a brilliant futureP.TINKS has a brilliant futureP.TINKS has a brilliant futureP.TINKS has a brilliant future
Thumbs down Re: Buying in Costa Esuri-Ayamonte

Originally Posted by alifrank1
Do I get vibes that you and susied (or are you the same person?) are panicking about offloading all the propeties you bought for investment?

To those of you thinking of investing, now is not the time. If you wait until the investors have to start paying mortgages on all the properties they can't offload, you should get a property at a reasonable price. Although I for one wouldn't entertain living in a predominently English enclave.
couldn`t agree more,since the first thread on the Esuri page by this (COUPLE) things have been very quiet, apart from our Spanish speaking friends, (no more please.) I have been aware of people buying in blocks way back in Febuary this year, good luck to those willing to gamble & speculate. I just want a nice house in the right location, & I think that is what we have in Costa Esuri.
Old Dec 20th 2004, 11:25 pm
Just Joined

jim_lewis1 is on a distinguished road

Well I was just trying to help people out who might already be thinking of buying on the development.

I thought saving a few thousand Euros on something you have already decided to buy would be of interest to people.

Obviously if you have already bought, this information won't be of interest to you, but that's no reason to be so cynical.
Old Dec 21st 2004, 10:12 am
Just Joined

alifrank1 is on a distinguished road

Well I was just trying to help people out who might already be thinking of buying on the development.

I thought saving a few thousand Euros on something you have already decided to buy would be of interest to people.

Obviously if you have already bought, this information won't be of interest to you, but that's no reason to be so cynical.
Cynical? Moi?
Haven't you heard the news?
Property speculators are having their fingers burnt as they can't dump their properties in time before their first mortgage payment. There is now a glut and most sensible people will hold off until these properties come down in price to offload them.
Old Dec 21st 2004, 11:49 am
Very Old Member!

ScotinSpain has much to be proud ofScotinSpain has much to be proud ofScotinSpain has much to be proud ofScotinSpain has much to be proud ofScotinSpain has much to be proud ofScotinSpain has much to be proud ofScotinSpain has much to be proud ofScotinSpain has much to be proud ofScotinSpain has much to be proud ofScotinSpain has much to be proud ofScotinSpain has much to be proud of
Thumbs up Re: Buying in Costa Esuri-Ayamonte

Property speculators are having their fingers burnt as they can't dump their properties in time before their first mortgage payment. There is now a glut and most sensible people will hold off until these properties come down in price to offload them.
How true alifrank. With the vast glut of properties bought off-plan (not very sensible over the last coulpe of years , and madness now) AND the building glut continuing, the Estate Agents books will simply grow and grow , as will the list of properties for short term (and longer term now) rentals. The glorious days of investing in property in Spain are long gone. Look to NEW EUROPE if that's what you're after. Spain is for life not just for Christmas.....

Jock
Old Jan 9th 2005, 10:09 am
GerryW

Are you stating an opinion or a fact? If it is a fact can you provide supporting evidence as I would be interested to see how it compares to the research I have done on this particular part of Spain.

Old Mar 8th 2005, 1:19 pm
Banned

All New is an unknown quantity at this point

Don't talk down about Esuri they will have you banned, from what I have read the last two-day's

I would love to buy in Spain, I also want to here from people who have experienced problems, not just all the good, please.