Reload this Page >

Bus timetable??

Bus timetable??

Old Aug 5th 2016, 11:12 am
Forum Regular

Alylovestoholiday is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Bus timetable??

Hi.

We are retuning again on the 16th, cant wait. I've just been on info Ayamonte to print of the new bus timetable for the damas bus from Canela into Ayamonte but it hasn't been updated, usually it changes from 1st July? I know the times should be taken with a pinch of salt but its nice to have something to refer to.

Also the ferry timetable?

Thanks
Alyson
Old Aug 5th 2016, 3:25 pm
BE Enthusiast

guesswork has a reputation beyond reputeguesswork has a reputation beyond reputeguesswork has a reputation beyond reputeguesswork has a reputation beyond reputeguesswork has a reputation beyond reputeguesswork has a reputation beyond reputeguesswork has a reputation beyond reputeguesswork has a reputation beyond reputeguesswork has a reputation beyond reputeguesswork has a reputation beyond reputeguesswork has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Bus timetable??

https://www.facebook.com/TransporteF...type=3&theater

This is the latest Ferry timetable

Last edited by guesswork; Aug 5th 2016 at 3:27 pm. Reason: Testing
Old Aug 5th 2016, 4:20 pm
Forum Regular

tessy20 is an unknown quantity at this point

Hi
Just used the ferry today. Can't remember the start time but I can confirm they were every half hour from Ayamonte.

Re bus timetable - a lady called Cath la Colinas posted the bus updates beginning Jul I think. It's definately listed still on the forum.
Cheers Sue
Old Aug 8th 2016, 4:52 pm
Forum Regular

JeanMichel has a reputation beyond reputeJeanMichel has a reputation beyond reputeJeanMichel has a reputation beyond reputeJeanMichel has a reputation beyond reputeJeanMichel has a reputation beyond reputeJeanMichel has a reputation beyond reputeJeanMichel has a reputation beyond reputeJeanMichel has a reputation beyond reputeJeanMichel has a reputation beyond reputeJeanMichel has a reputation beyond reputeJeanMichel has a reputation beyond repute

PPG - Alquileres de vacaciones, Incio, Costa Esuri - Ayamonte ruta de autobus

The price is 1€ per ticket.The bus stops by theParador in Ayamonte and at the bus station. POn the way back: bus station and Mercadona .

SUMMER TIMETABLE:

Monday to Friday Costa Esuri to Ayamonte: 09:45, 10:45 y 16:00
(Saturday 09:30)

Monday to Friday Ayamonte to Costa Esuri: 14:00, 15:30 y 19:00
(Saturday14:00)
Old Aug 8th 2016, 6:03 pm
BE Forum Addict

MikeJ has a reputation beyond reputeMikeJ has a reputation beyond reputeMikeJ has a reputation beyond reputeMikeJ has a reputation beyond reputeMikeJ has a reputation beyond reputeMikeJ has a reputation beyond reputeMikeJ has a reputation beyond reputeMikeJ has a reputation beyond reputeMikeJ has a reputation beyond reputeMikeJ has a reputation beyond reputeMikeJ has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by JeanMichel View Post
PPG - Alquileres de vacaciones, In�cio, Costa Esuri - Ayamonte ruta de autobus

The price is 1€ per ticket.The bus stops by theParador in Ayamonte and at the bus station. POn the way back: bus station and Mercadona .

SUMMER TIMETABLE:

Monday to Friday Costa Esuri to Ayamonte: 09:45, 10:45 y 16:00
(Saturday 09:30)

Monday to Friday Ayamonte to Costa Esuri: 14:00, 15:30 y 19:00
(Saturday14:00)

I'm afraid the above information is out of date - it is now (as posted by Cath of Las Colinas on 2nd July 2016 qv):

As from 1 July, the bus timetable has changed:

Monday to Friday it now leaves Ayamonte (from the bus station) at 10.00, 15.30 and 19.00.

It leaves Esuri at: 10.30, 16.00 and 19.30.

On Saturday it leaves Ayamonte at 9.00 and 14.00. Then it leaves Esuri to return to Ayamonte at 9.30 and 14.30.

So each bus now starts from the bus station, comes to Esuri then returns to the bus station. Which means that you can now get on the last bus at 7.30 to go to town in the evening and then get a taxi back. In fact, I used it last night to go from Colinas to the golf club.
Old Aug 8th 2016, 9:22 pm
Forum Regular

Alylovestoholiday is an unknown quantity at this point

Thanks for below. What are they times for isla Canela Marina - Ayamonte then back ?
Old Aug 16th 2016, 8:26 am
Where does the time go?

XFILES is an unknown quantity at this point

Hi, there is a 3 and 4 o'clock on weekdays at least, from the Bus Station ~ Isla Canela ~ Punta del Moral, in addition to the normal schedule. You will find timetables in the bus station cafe, not sure that it's the summer schedule though. Also the 10.30 on a Sunday morning turns out to be a 10 and 11 morning service from Ayamonte. As I found out, waiting, on Sunday last!!
Regards, XFILES

Last edited by XFILES; Aug 16th 2016 at 8:28 am. Reason: schedule
Old Aug 19th 2016, 12:55 pm
Forum Regular

Sue and Barry will become famous soon enoughSue and Barry will become famous soon enough
Question Re: Bus timetable??

Originally Posted by MikeJ View Post
I'm afraid the above information is out of date - it is now (as posted by Cath of Las Colinas on 2nd July 2016 qv):

As from 1 July, the bus timetable has changed:

Monday to Friday it now leaves Ayamonte (from the bus station) at 10.00, 15.30 and 19.00.

It leaves Esuri at: 10.30, 16.00 and 19.30.

On Saturday it leaves Ayamonte at 9.00 and 14.00. Then it leaves Esuri to return to Ayamonte at 9.30 and 14.30.

So each bus now starts from the bus station, comes to Esuri then returns to the bus station. Which means that you can now get on the last bus at 7.30 to go to town in the evening and then get a taxi back. In fact, I used it last night to go from Colinas to the golf club.
Hi - many thanks for the update. Are the times for leaving Esuri based on when the bus actually leaves the golf club area? Do you know if there are separate times for the various stops based around CE or would we need to guess? We would need to catch it up by Vistas Hermosas. Thank you. Sue
Old Aug 19th 2016, 2:41 pm
Forum Regular

tessy20 is an unknown quantity at this point

Hi the times shown would be the time it starts from bus stop 1 in Esuri and then works it way through the bus stops in Esuri. We are in La Colina and realistically it was about 5-6mins and it would be up by us. On the 5 occasions I've caught the bus there's only been a few people on it - so it can go through Esuri quite quickly.
Old Aug 19th 2016, 4:44 pm
Forum Regular

Sue and Barry will become famous soon enoughSue and Barry will become famous soon enough

Hi tessy20 - thank you very much for the information, which is very useful.

Regards
Sue