Bus Timetable

Old Feb 28th 2006, 1:23 pm
Forum Regular

rickstevens is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Bus Timetable

Can anyone access the bus timetables on the Malaga Bus Station website? I keep getting an error message.

Im trying to find the timetable from Manilva to La Linea if anyone can help. I emailed Malaga Bus station but they just sent me a link to the page on their website which I cant get onto.

If anyone has another link or knows the times can you help me out?

thanks
Rick
Old Feb 28th 2006, 1:43 pm
BE Forum Addict

pwwm has a reputation beyond reputepwwm has a reputation beyond reputepwwm has a reputation beyond reputepwwm has a reputation beyond reputepwwm has a reputation beyond reputepwwm has a reputation beyond reputepwwm has a reputation beyond reputepwwm has a reputation beyond reputepwwm has a reputation beyond reputepwwm has a reputation beyond reputepwwm has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Bus Timetable

Hi Rickstevens

Try the link I have posted, worked for me just now and you can see it in English.
http://www.alsinagraells.es/agsur/in-03.html

pwwm
Old Feb 28th 2006, 2:40 pm
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by pwwm
Hi Rickstevens

Try the link I have posted, worked for me just now and you can see it in English.
http://www.alsinagraells.es/agsur/in-03.html

pwwm
thanks pwwm - just the job
Old Feb 28th 2006, 2:49 pm
BE Forum Addict

pwwm has a reputation beyond reputepwwm has a reputation beyond reputepwwm has a reputation beyond reputepwwm has a reputation beyond reputepwwm has a reputation beyond reputepwwm has a reputation beyond reputepwwm has a reputation beyond reputepwwm has a reputation beyond reputepwwm has a reputation beyond reputepwwm has a reputation beyond reputepwwm has a reputation beyond repute

Pleased it helps, good timetable I have found and they run to time, air conditioned buses with reclining seats (and loo's)
pwwm
Old Feb 28th 2006, 2:50 pm
BE Forum Addict

PS 1 euro from airport into town and run every 20 minutes
pwwm
Old Mar 1st 2006, 7:24 am
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by pwwm
PS 1 euro from airport into town and run every 20 minutes
pwwm
Do you mean from Gib Airport into La Linea? or Have I misread that. I'd be interested to know how often the buses run between Estepona and La Linea if anyone knows, the timetable doesnt come up on the link, but 3 euro's seems quite reasonable for the journey
Old Mar 1st 2006, 8:48 am
BE Forum Addict

No, Malaga airport into Malaga main bus depot.
pwwm
Old Mar 1st 2006, 8:50 am
BE Forum Addict

morning Rickstevens

Try this link for that area.
http://www.continental-auto.es/index.do

pwwm
Old Mar 1st 2006, 9:26 pm
BE Enthusiast

Nige has much to be proud ofNige has much to be proud ofNige has much to be proud ofNige has much to be proud ofNige has much to be proud ofNige has much to be proud ofNige has much to be proud ofNige has much to be proud ofNige has much to be proud ofNige has much to be proud ofNige has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by rickstevens
Do you mean from Gib Airport into La Linea? or Have I misread that. I'd be interested to know how often the buses run between Estepona and La Linea if anyone knows, the timetable doesnt come up on the link, but 3 euro's seems quite reasonable for the journey
I believe that you have just been sent to the wrong bus stop Rick. PORTILLO do buses to La Linea (for Gibraltar) from Estepona. http://www.ctsa-portillo.com/ima/pdf/estepona.pdf
Old Mar 2nd 2006, 4:56 am
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by Nige
I believe that you have just been sent to the wrong bus stop Rick. PORTILLO do buses to La Linea (for Gibraltar) from Estepona. http://www.ctsa-portillo.com/ima/pdf/estepona.pdf
Thank you both for your help,that is brilliant
Old Mar 25th 2006, 1:59 pm
Just Joined

athie is an unknown quantity at this point

Hi was just ask what’s the ‘train’ situation between Malaga and La Linea? I was told there was a train then there wasn’t. How does one actually get from Malaga to the Gibraltar border please? I don’t do coaches (horrific travel sickness)

regards
Old Mar 25th 2006, 2:57 pm
BE Forum Addict

Only other way I can think of then is hire a car, or fly to Gibralter possibly. Those that live down that way may be able to suggest flying closer than Malaga. The coaches are excellent air con with reclining seats, but then if you get travel sick well...........
pwwm
Old Mar 25th 2006, 2:58 pm
BE Enthusiast

Nige has much to be proud ofNige has much to be proud ofNige has much to be proud ofNige has much to be proud ofNige has much to be proud ofNige has much to be proud ofNige has much to be proud ofNige has much to be proud ofNige has much to be proud ofNige has much to be proud ofNige has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by athie
Hi was just ask what’s the ‘train’ situation between Malaga and La Linea? I was told there was a train then there wasn’t. How does one actually get from Malaga to the Gibraltar border please? I don’t do coaches (horrific travel sickness)

regards
The train runs from Malaga to Fuengirola. Not yet even as far as Marbella. There is a train that runs from Algeciras to Ronda and beyond. If you had all the time in the world and could only use trains, then you would/could take a train from Malaga to Bobadilla. Change at Bobadilla to get a train to Algeciras, getting off possibly at San Rocque then trying for a local taxi to La Linea.

This is a map of the rail network in Andalucia
http://www.renfe.es/mediadistancia/mapa_andalucia.html
To look up times go to www.renfe.es